I'm doomed.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you P.O.V

 

    “YAH!! you!! Come try this on! PALI!” Taeyeon and Yul shouted as they dashed towards the wedding suit store. Seriously we just arrived and they already made a scene, almost all the shoppers turn their heads towards us. Im so embarrassed I could die right now! I mean I’m not gonna lie they have great fashion sense but they shouldn't act like that in public!

 

    “Come on slow poke!” Hyo dragged me by the arm towards the store. I’ll say it right now, the shop is pricey. I don't mind spending a lot as its for our wedding I just know that when I said pick anything even if its expensive they went ballistic. Im buying their suits as well so I know they are excited to get the best suit ever. They deserve it anyways so Im willing to tolerate their behaviour. 

 

As soon as I arrived in the store Hyo left me and disappeared from the shop and totally left me to look for their own suit. Great. Shaking my head I wondered round the racks to see if theres anything I like. As I was browsing I bumped into someone, I think I bumped her too hard as she just fell on the floor. Extending my hand to her I carefully helped her up I was shocked when I saw her face. 

 

    “Oh Nichole-shii??” I asked in shock.

 

    “you, Oh Im sorry, I’m such a klutz” She replied smiling at me. 

 

    “What are you doing here? Looking for Hyo? or stalking her?” I asked with my arms folded. 

 

    “Huh?? NO….I don't know what you’re talking about..” I chuckled when she stuttered, clearly she doesn't know that its obvious that Hyo and her are together. 

 

    “Hahaha, -pats her head- don't lie, we know you two are together. It’s really obvious you know” 

    “O-oh… in that case can I borrow Hyo for a minute?”

 

    “Nichole, you don't have to ask me for permission, she's your girlfriend. Okay?” I said smiling at her as I pat her head. 

 

    “Yah.” 

My body froze when I hear a familiar voice echoed in my ears. Cursing at myself I acted cool and ignored her presence for a few seconds to collect myself before turning round. As I turned round I met Hellsica…. She stood in front of me with her arms cross raising her eyebrows. Gulping I turned back round to Nichole and waved her goodbye and what Nichole did just made me lose my life.. She hugged me tightly…. Im doomed. 

 

    “Yah.” 

She called out again, calming myself I turned my attention to her with  a poker face trying to not let her see how afraid I am right now. 

 

    “Oh hey babe.. Hows wedding dress shopping?” 

I tried to distract her hoping she would but no I didn't expect this reaction from her. 

 

*Sniff “How could you” *sniff 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter