Back to our first date

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Halmoni?” I haven't seen her in a while.. I did mean to come back and visit her but I guess I totally forgot. I helped her gather her things as I accidentally bumped into her making her drop her groceries. 

 

“Aigoo you<\you>, I thought you would visit me” She said as she picks up her bags.

 

“Sorry halmoni, I’ve been busy with this and that, I totally forgot to visit” I replied handing her groceries. 

 

“Oh its okay, I completely understand” She smirked, why smirk? I shrugged off the weird thought. Looking at her I noticed that she's carrying a lot of bags. 

 

“Halmoni, let me help you with those bags” I smiled, happily grabbing some of her bags walking her home. Well, thats my exercise today. 

 

“Thank you dear, come on in for a bit and tell me all about you and Jessica” How does she know Jessica and me? I was gonna just help her home but she kept insisting for me to go inside so I did. I got a bit nervous as I sat down on her couch. A lot of things starts popping up in my mind since she knows Jessica and me… well its just weird, I swear I haven't mentioned her name from our last encounter. 

 

“Erm…Halmoni..” I start, she placed ice tea on the coffee table for me before sitting down next to me. 

 

“Oh don't be scared, I know well of Jessica and you. I don't think you would remember me but I used to take care of you and Jessica when you were cute little bundle of joy” She explained, sipping on her tea. 

 

“Oh…” So she knew us since we were diapers.. How come I don't remember her.. Then does that mean me and Jessica have met before?

 

“I know what your thinking ‘me and Jessica met before?’ Well thats true, both of your parents were so closed together like family, the Jungs would come over to your house for meetings which you two play as I supervised you.”  She continued. She suddenly got up walking towards her drawers trying to find something. Halmoni came back with a small cute box, when she opened it, it was filled with pictures of me, Jessica and us together when we were kids. 

 

“You two were glued together as you don't want to leave her side..I think thats why Mr Jung has always had an eye for you, meaning he doesn't mind you marrying her daughter. Thats why he chose you to be arranged marriage with” My eyes never left the photo of me and Jessica hugging each other smiling to the camera. This is such a small world.. Who thought we had been close before. Is this what they call fate? Through out the evening Halmoni has told me stories of us two but there was one thing that really stood out to me and that is I apparently asked Jessica to marry me before and she said yes.. Oh boy did I have guts to ask her that before. 

 

Looking at the ticking clock it was already 9pm, wow I should probably start heading home. Downing the ice tea I looked at Halmoni who has a warm smile on her face. “Halmoni, I should go now, its getting late and I bet you want to get some rest now” 

 

“Oh dear! Look at the time! Omo, Im sorry for keeping you here so late. Thank you dear for helping me and stopping by” She smiled at me. “Oh before you go, take some kimchi home!” Oh she's so cute, I would refuse but her kimchi is awesome. 

 

“Thank you halmoni! Oh by the way Halmoni, What do you think I should do for valentine’s day tomorrow?”  I asked as Im putting on my shoes. 

 

“Hmm…Maybe try to recreate your first date?” She suggested, I guess thats not bad.. But our first kind of date was with that monkey. However, it was also the day that I properly confessed to her… 

 

After thinking about her suggestion I gave Halmoni one last hug before start heading my way home. 

 

~Next day~

 

Jessica’ P.O.V

 

 

🎶I just wanna love you…Give me the chance to hold you…🎶

 

“Ugghh…” I groaned as I stretched my body. I wonder why you<\you> want me to wake up so early! I already told her that I love to sleep. Looking at the clock its already 8:15am, sighing I decided to snuggle longer in my comfy, warm duvet but of course that didn't last long.

 

*BLAG

 

“Unnie!! wake up!!” I hear Krystal shout, seriously she could break my door if she keeps doing that. I covered my head with the duvet gesturing her with my hand to go away. 

 

“Few more minutes..” I didn't feel any movement from Krystal so I assumed she left but suddenly I felt a cold wind brush over my body as she snatched away my warm duvet!

 

“Yah!! Krystal Jung Soojung!” I raised my voice at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter