Surprise?

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you P.O.V

 

Throughout the day all I can think about is my Jessbaby, I hope she's all calmed now. I didn't mean for her to misunderstand anything, I think my friends all noticed how my mood shifted from the car ride home. I originally drove to the mall but I asked one of the girls to drive instead as I don't think it will be a good idea if I do. I blocked everyone, I think come on over by Christina Aguilera was on and they went energetic trying to cheer me up. Of course I couldn't resist but laugh from their antics. 

 

Reaching home the girls bid their goodbyes for now as they are coming back later tonight for a ‘guys’ night out. Oh lord. I wonder what their plans are. Heading my way to our bedroom I was welcomed with Jessica sitting on a chair wither legs and arms crossed, our eyes met when I walked in. I can feel the room temperature drop drastically. Oh . 

 

    “you We need to talk.” 

She said seriously as she pat a space next to her. Like a scared puppy I obediently sat next to her and waited for her to talk, the silence between us was long but when she finally spoke my heart broke. 

 

    “I cheated on you” 

She said flatly. At first I thought she was just kidding, I mean she got to. 

 

    “You’re kidding me right? If this is a joke it’s not funny” I said pretending to laugh but she only looked at me with same cold expression.

 

    “Does it look like I’m kidding you?” 

 

    “Okay fine.. With who?” 

I regret asking that question. 

 

    “Taecyeon.” 

She replied flatly. 

 

I sighed deeply while closing my eyes, trying to gain control of my emotions. With that my whole expression changed. 

 

    “What did you do” 

I said in a serious tone without looking at her. 

 

    “As soon as I stormed off from you I bumped into Taec and I suggested to go to a motel an-

 

    “Stop.” 

My heart just shattered into million of pieces why would she do that! I clenched my fist as tight as I can before standing up, still not looking at Jessica. 

 

    “Be out of my house by sunrise.” 

I said coldly before storming out of the room not forgetting slamming the door. As soon as I stepped out of the room and into the living room I burst into laughter along with the ‘guys’ and Jessica’s friends. 

 

    “You should be an actor you, because that was ing AMAZING!” Yul said in amazingment.

 

    “I agree, that was so believable! I mean I could have easily bought that if I didn't know its a prank” Tiffany said clapping her hands in astonishment. 

 

    “I acted a lot when I was a kid to get out of trouble. haha. So I had practice.” I said laughing, I stopped as soon as I heard foot steps upstairs thinking it would be Jessica. I signalled them that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter