the plan (part 2)

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Didnt I tell you to get away from my girl?!”  Son of a cow.. Really? Him? After we told him everything; after threatening him on destroying his company and yet he still have the guts to come up to me?! 

 

“Your girl? Did you forget what I told you before?” I mocked back at him.

 

Turing my head round to look at him, he just stood there arms crossed accompanied with big guys in black suits ready to beat me up. What a coward. 

 

“So you bring your buddies here to beat me up is that it?” I calmly said. “Someone is a coward” I continued still sitting down looking at him calmly. He plunges at me grabbing my collar making me stand up. My friends suddenly stood up ready to attack the prick. I signalled them to calm down and sit down. These big black suited guys are dangerous, I know because there was once before my guards, and most importantly I help trained them with Kali. 

 

I may look like a nerd before but I never acted like one, these guys looked up to me as they protected me. I don't know what Taec did to get my guards but he shouldn't have. I know they would never hurt me or my friends unless I say so. 

 

“Oh look, who's trying to be a big shot? Seeing the guys here behind me made you lose confidence huh?” Taec said still gripping my collar. I gave him an emotionless face as a response, I don't want to start trouble specially with him. 

 

“Oh don't flatter yourself star shine.” I said to him before smacking his hands off my collar. 

Straightening my clothes I walked over besides Taecyeon “You do know Im not kidding about destroying your company right?” I said not looking at him. “Im letting you off, because I do not want to hurt anybody.” I continued. 

 

“Dont make me laugh!” 

 

*Pak!

 

I stumbled backwards as Taec punch me on the face alerting the big guys behind him. They all came rushing towards me asking if I'm alright. They are still the same goofballs I know before, sure they may look tough and scary on the outside but on the inside they are one of those guys who are caring and loving people. 

 

“Young Miss, are you alright??” 

 

“Young Miss we are so sorry!” 

 

“Im okay don't worry guys” I smiled at them. They suddenly turned towards Taec shielding me from him. 

 

“What the hell are you guys doing?! I this isn't part of the agreement! ” Taec roared. I can tell he feels scared and defenceless. 

 

“Its not, but punching Miss Takashi here is also not part of the agreement.” one of my guards said. 

 

“Fine forget about payment!” He was about to storm out but I asked the guards to hold him down. “What the hell, let me go you big goon!”  He struggled under their hold but too bad for him he had to bribe the big guys. 

 

“I have to say Taec you really are dumb. Who do you think they actually work for?” I questioned him squatting down to his level. ‘Think” I continued as I poke his head. 

“Dont tell me they work for you?!” He still tries struggling. Poor guy. 

 

“To be exact he works for my father -Stands up- I don't know what you did to make them do this for you and I have no intention of knowing but this act of yours is really annoying.”  I know something is wrong with this guy the moment I first laid my eyes on him. He's just scared little man inside I swear to god and he needs help. I guess dad can arrange something. I asked the guards to take him to my father informing him what he had done to me just now also trying to harm my friends. He almost escaped but he's too weak for my guys. 

 

After that commotion there was a moment of silence until I felt a pair of hands hugging my arm. I turned to the person and seeing Jessica’s worried expression. her hair to comfort her that everything will be okay she weakly smiled but I guess its not her fault for that. Well today is a great day. Sarcasm there. 

 

“Damn, that monkey is really getting on my nerves, If he does come back don't stop me from pounding his face in!” Taeng angrily said as we sat back down on our table. 

 

“Tae Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter