Soshi university!

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up an hour before my alarm. It's 5am in the morning. Since I couldn't sleep anymore I decided to wash up and get dressed. Walking down to the living room, making myself comfortable on the couch. I the TV, flicking through the channel to past some time, "damn, is there is any English channels here?," getting frustrated I turned off the TV and head off to the kitchen. 

Grabbing cereal and milk I sat down to the dining table. Getting out my phone I realised I forgot to text my parents that I arrived safely. 

To: okasan. 
Hi mom! Sorry I forgot to text you when I arrive. I was so tired from the flight.
Anyways, the home never changed :) 
I miss you guys already! Be safe! Love you! 

Setting down my phone on the table, thinking about what the first day of school will be like, can't help but worry. "Maybe I should put more effort on my appearance," " what the hell!? No!? Just be the way you are! You can do it!" As my conscience is fighting about today, I received a message from mom. 

To: you<\you>
Good morning sweetie! It's alright, you got us a bit worried but we figured you 
Must have been tired. Good luck and have fun on your first day of school. 
Don't forget to monitor your health alright? You too, take care my daughter. 
We love you too.
P.s. Behave ok!  ;)

Can't help but giggle at my moms last sentence. Looking at the time, I decided that I should go to school early so that I can familiarise myself of the campus. I would use my car, but I don't want to attract unnecessary attention. I already get attention from my appearance -.- 
Arriving at Soshi university, I can't help but be in awe, it's a huge university "I hope I won't get lost," I mumbled to myself. 

As I was fixated in my own world I didn't realise that someone was tapping my shoulder for some time. I turned around and saw this short, baby faced girl. "Hi there, looking at you staring at the university, can't help but think that you must be knew?" She said to me smiling. She was speaking in Korean so I barely understood what she said. "I'm sorry, I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter