I love you.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Tell me.. do you love Taecyeon?” I just want to know.. I think I caught her off guard though, as she spat her food across the table. 

 

“Why suddenly ask that? 

 

“Yes or No?” 

 

“…Umm…” 

 

“Okay I get it.” I grabbed her hand, pulling her with me out of the restaurant. I want to be able to talk to her without anyone else and of course not giving her the chance to run away from me. Not really sure where to go but seeing the ferris wheel, I immediately walked towards there showing our VIP pass getting us an empty cart. 

 

As soon as the ferris wheel start going I let go of her hand leaning towards the rails staring at the beautiful night view. “Why did you take me here?” I hear her behind me. 

 

“Whats it look like?”

 

“What?”

 

“I want to be alone with you thats all” My heart is thumping like mad,  like it wants to escape from my body. 

 

“And why do you..?” I hear her voice tremble as she stood next to me, her back against the window. I interrupted her by standing in front of her resting my hand on the railings either side of her, trapping her there. “What do you think?” I softly said staring in her eyes. 

 

“I..I don't know…” Her voice trembled lowing her head. “You don't know?” Really is she this naive??

 

“N-no..” Yup she's that oblivious of my feelings or she knows and denying it. I slowly tilted her head by her chin, making her meet my gaze. Slowly leaning in, I planted a gently kiss on her lips staying there for a few minutes before pulling away looking in her eyes again.

 

“Now do you know?” I softly said as I caresses her cheeks with my thumb. 

 

“B-but why?.. Why me?” I noticed she bit her bottom lip, that small action alone burns my desire for her. 

 

“Because.. -steps closer- I love you.” I finally said it! Theres no turning back now, your my fiancé thats what I want to say but I don't know want to scare her away. I can tell she's shock trying to process what I just said which I find so cute. 

 

“Huh? What did you say??” Yep, she's that shock. I don't mind saying that again though.

 

“I said I..

 

-Kisses her forehead-

 

Love…

 

-kisses her nose-

 

You…

 

-kisses her lips-

 

Jessica Jung” 

 

“I…mmhpp” I silenced her with another kiss, Im scared of what she's about to say.. 

 

She gently places her hands on my shoulder pushing me back a bit. “You know Im with Taec..” 

 

Cupping her face caressing her cheeks “I don't care… I will make you mine… I will make you love me…” I cooed. 

 

“B-but.. you don't have too.. I already fell for you..” Although s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter