Bad day for Hiro

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the next chapter guys!!! I hope I am improving this story!! This one is much more longer! Hehe 😊 enjoy! 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

Flashback

 

"Babe, let's go take our seats now" Taec rested his arm over my shoulder.

 

"Oh, yes let's go." 

 

I was so mad at you<\you> and what he did I wasn't paying attention to what Taec said, however.. I can't deny that I loved her scent...the closeness and warmth I felt. Yes, although I can't properly see her face due to her very long fringe I can't help but be attracted to her somehow.. 

'Did I just say I'm attracted to her?!?!?!" Hitting my head, I forgot that Taec was beside me.

 

"Erm.. Babe you alright?" 

 

"Um... Yes I'm fine just forgot to tell Krystal something" I lied. 

 

Taec and the rest wanted to sit right in the middle to get a better view, to be fair I like sitting near the aisle seat. Just because if you need to go out there wouldn't be a hassle walking down through the rest of the people already sitting. Plus you wouldn't get hurt by the others trying to get out. Wasn't in the mood to argue so I just let them be. 

Tiffany, Taec, Yoona, Nickhun and somebody else can't remember his name were talking while I'm just watching the boring commercials in a loop over and over... And over again. 

 

"Stupid commercials, why not start the movie so I can go home and sleep" mumbling to myself.

 

Staring at the screen a person was trying to get through. It's dark so I couldn't make out who it was. Not that I care anyways. However the person does smell nice. The person sat next to me, I don't know why but I'm so curious of who's this good smelling person. Lol. Was gonna look at the person to see what the person look like the movie stopped me. Looking at the title I was surprised what we were gonna watch.

 

-nudging Tace and whispers- "Taecyeon! You didn't tell me we are gonna watch a horror film! You know I don't like it!!" Im fuming at this point

"S-sorry baby.. I thought I told you" 

 

-not looking at him- "whatever" I said coldly. 

 

He tried resting his arm over my shoulder but I pushed it away. I'm so mad at him I don't want to even feel his touch.  Folding my arms and stared coldly on the screen a jump scare appeared out of nowhere causing me to scream..what's worse I was the only one who screamed out loud. I think I startled the person next to me, I turned to the person and bowed also to everyone. As I turn the person next to me, my eyes widen when it's actually you<\you>!! 

 

'No way' I thought.

 

After knowing it was her.. Couldn't help but kept stealing glances at her.. I just noticed how prominent features she has. She actually combed her fringe back making me now see what's behind that curtain of hair. I have to say, I'm shocked. She's actually very handsome.. If only she cut her hair short. Maybe I can give a make over!! I smiled unconsciously at the thought. 

 

Not wanting her to notice me staring, I focused back to the movie. As soon as I look again a freaking jump scare happen!! I jolted from my seat but held my scream. Screw Taec.. He didn't even notice I'm scared! As I was mentally scolding Taec I felt a hand rested on mine. I know it was you<\you> as our hand touched I felt an electricity flow around my body. 

 

'Her hands are so soft and warm.." 

 

I really want to intertwine our hands.. But as prideful as I am AND I still haven't forgotten what she did to me in numerous time, I held back my urge. 

Throughout the whole movie she kept her hand there.. I glanced at her, I saw she was smiling. She looks much more handsome smiling. Hehe. 

 

-move ends-

 

"Finally the movie is over!!" I said to myself. 

 

I was about to get up and leave but Hiro's hand is still resting on mine. Unconsciously smiling at the latter.. I need to go and just leave. Slowly removing my hand I frantically ran to the exit. Bearing in mind I never run! Even when I'm late! 

 

No one p.o.v

 

"Babe hold up!" Taec shouted while spinning Jessica around.

 

"What?!" She said coldly.

 

-Sighing- "look baby.. Baby.. -pulling her closer and caressing her cheek- I'm sorry I forgot to tell you.. Please forgive me" 

 

-rolling her eyes at him- "babe, being cheesy and cute doesn't suit you! Hahah" 

 

Taec smiled at his girlfriend, he knows that she already forgave him. Taec pecks Jessica's lips.

 

"Your the best girlfriend you know that?" 

 

"Tell me something I don't know! I said smirking. 

 

Flashback end.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter