chapter 9

Being a mute

11:00 am 

Hyorin decided that both of the girls are gonna stay home because of what happened yesterday. Krystal woke up smiling. "He kissed me.....he really kissed me.." Krystal thought as she sat in her room. She got out of bed and stared at Sehun's window. "I wonder....if he likes me..." She thought. Her smile then faded. "But why would he?....I'm nothing compared to Yuri..." She questioned herself. She walked to the bathroom. She stared at her reflection. She hated the bruises on her face. She hated having a busted lip. "KRYSTAL GET OUT I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!" Jessica yelled as she banged on the door causing Krystal to flinch. Krystal sighed as she opened the door. "Good. Now get out." Jessica said as she walked in holding her towel and her tooth brush. Krystal nodded as she began to walk out. "Krystal." Jessica called. Krystal stopped walking and turned around. "I'm sorry for what Sunny did. Just to let you know, I wasn't in it." Jessica said with a sad tone. Krystal smiled and nodded. Jessica smiled back and then closed the door. For the first time Jessica didn't slam it on her face. "She's making progess..." Krystal thought with a smile. She then walked to her room. She was about to lay down but then Hyorin walked in. "Just because your not going to school doesn't mean your going to be sleeping all day." Hyorin said. Krystal sighed as she sat up. "We're going to go shopping." Hyorin said with a smile. 

1:20 pm: 

Krystal and Hyorin walked through the mall. Hyorin grabbed Krystal's hand and walked in a clothing store. Krystal watched Hyorin as she grabbed tons of clothes. After wards Hyorin then ran to Krystal. "Here." She said as she handed Krystal clothes. Krystal looked at Hyorin in confusion. "Try these on." Hyorin answered her thoughts. Krystal stared at the clothes. "Go go go." Hyorin said as she pushed Krystal to the dressing room. After a while Krystal then walked out the room. She hid her body as she walked out. Hyorin looked at Krystal. "Oh my god." Hyorin said. Krystal looked at herself. She wore a blue dress that was tight around her body, a little above her knees, and showed her back. She felt uncomfortable. "You look hot." Hyorin said as she walked to her. Krystal shook her head. "Krystal you look good." Hyorin said. Krystal stared at her body. She never felt beautiful after what her father did to her. Krystal shook her head again. "Krystal I'm buying this for you and you better accept it." Hyorin said. Krystal sighed and nodded slowly. "Now go try the others on." Hyorin ordered. Krystal nodded and went back to the dreesing room. 

4:11 pm 

After a while of shopping, Krystal finally was able to go home. She walked to the front door and was about to enter but was stopped when Sehun called her name. She turned around and looked at Sehun. "Hey." He said as he walked to her. Krystal smiled and waved. "Went shopping?" He asked as he looked at her shopping bags. She nodded. He smiled as he went closer. Krystal started to back up. "I'm not gonna hurt you." Sehun said. Krystal smiled. He then came close enough that their lips were almost touching. Krystal gulped. And soon he kissed her for the 2nd time. This time she responded. His hands went around her waist. She dropped her bags and her arms went around his neck. Sehun's eyes then opened wide as he felt his you-know-what tingling. He then pulled away. They both stared at each other. "Sehun?" A woman said. They both looked at the woman. Sehun immediately let go of Krystal. "Hey mom." He said. "Is this Krystal?" She asked as she walked to them."Yeah, Krystal this is my mother." Sehun said. Krystal bowed. "Sehun has been talking about you 24/7." She said with a smile. Krystal smiled back. "NO I HAVE NOT!! "Sehun yelled like a five year old child. "Would you like to come over for dinner?" Sehun's mom asked. Krystal looked at Sehun. "I'm sure she has other things to do--" Sehun was cut off. "She's coming over for dinner Sehun." His mother said. Krystal nodded. "Great. Sehun help her with her bags and you two come back to the house." His mother ordered before she walked to her own house. Sehun sighed. "Does he not want me to go?" She thought. She then picked up her bags and walked inside. Sehun followed with her other bags. He followed her all the way to her room. 

He placed the bags down and so did Krystal. "Nice room." Sehun said. Krystal nodded as she smiled. He then grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. "I can't seem to get enough of your lips." Sehun said before he kissed her again. The kiss was immediately stopped when they heard a gasp. "SEHUN!!!" Jessica yelled. Sehun looked at Jessica with wide eyes. "J-Jessica...you live here??" He asked. "Yes idiot." Jessica answered. Krystal didn't know what to do. She had a feeling that Jessica will hate her more now. Well Krystal's literally Kissing Jessica's bestfriend's boyfriend. "Sehun...I'm telling Yuri." Jessica said. Sehun immediately went to her. "No no no no. Please don't tell her." Sehun pleaded. "Your kissing Krystal....while your in a relationship with Yuri." Jessica replied. "The thing is I'm not in love with Yuri." Sehun responded. "Then why not break up with her?" Jessica asked. "Because....I-I can't." Sehun answered. Jessica and Krystal looked at him. "I-I have to go." Sehun said as he pushed Jessica out the way and left. Jessica then looked at Krystal. "It's okay Krystal..I won't tell." Jessica said before she left. Sehun then walked in the house. "Sehun didn't I say to bring Krystal over." His mom said. "She's not having dinner with us." Sehun replied. "What? Why not?" She asked. "Because she isn't." Sehun said as he sat down. "I'm confused....don't you like her?" She asked. "No....." Sehun replied. "Then why kiss her?" She asked. "I-I don't know..." He answered. "Seems like your the confused one here." His mom responded. Sehun sighed as he massaged his temples. "Sehun....she does like you...I can see it when she looks at you....but now the question is do you like her." His mom said before she left the kitchen. Sehun sighed once more. "I don't like her.....do I?" He asked himself. 

The Next day: 

"So what your telling me is that she turns you on with the snap of her fingers." Baekhyun said. Sehun glared at Baekhyun. "No you idiot....it's just when we kissed....it's like she had power over me..." Sehun replied. Baekhyun nodded. "So do you ever feel like this when you kiss Yuri?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun shook his head. "Well Sehun...your inlove with her." Baekhyun said. "With who?" Sehun asked. "Who else?" Baekhyun asked. "Yuri?" Sehuna asked. Baekhyun slapped Sehun's arm. "No you idiot..Krystal..I'm talking about Krystal." Baekhyun answered. Sehun shook his head. "There's no way." Sehun said. "Dude it's better to admit it now--" Baekhyun was cut off. "Admit what?" Yuri asked as she sat between them. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Can you go sit somewhere else." Baekhyun ordered. "No." Yuri said with a mean tone. Baekhyn scoffed as he rolled his eyes again. "So Sehun...I was wondering if we can have a movie night at your house." Yuri said. "No." Sehun replied. "No?" She asked. "No, I'm busy Yuri." Sehun replied. "With what??" She asked. Sehun didn't answer. "What are you hiding from me?" She asked. Sehun sighed as he stood up. "We have to go to class Yuri." Sehun said as he grabbed Baekhyun and started walking away. "Hey Yuri." Jessica said as she sat down next to her. "He's hiding something." Yuri replied. "Who?" Jessica asked. "Sehun." Yuri answered. Jessica remained silent. "Do you know anything?" Yuri asked. Jessica shook her head. "This time....I have to protect Krystal...." Jessica thought.