chapter 31

Being a mute

6 weeks later: 

Krystal was ready to leave the hospital. For the past 6 weeks the only person that visted her was Chanyeol. She really wanted to see Jackson and she doesn't know why. She sighed as she put on her jacket. "Ready to leave?" Chanyeol asked. Krystal nodded. "Yeah..." She answered. Chanyeol smiled causing Krystal to smile. "Chanyeol you should go home...go see Sunny...i'm okay." Krystal said. Chanyeol sighed. "I talked to Sunny and I told her i'll be home soon...right after I help you." Chanyeol responded. "Your a good man Chanyeol..." Krystal replied. "I know right. I wonder why you never fell for me." Chanyeol jokingly said causing Krystal to giggle. "But really...thank you." She said. Chanyeol nodded. "Come on let's go." Chanyeol replied. She nodded. They both then headed out the hospital, after signing the release papers. Krystal entered the car and so did Chanyeol. She couldn't wait to see Min. But she really couldn't face Eli. "Remember..as soon as you get their...start packing...I'll take Min with me to the motel and after I'll pick you up." Chanyeol explained the plan again to her. Krystal nodded in understandment. Chanyeol drove Krystal to the house and Krystal prayed that Eli wasn't there. She sighed in relief as she walked in. She saw her baby boy who was crying which Kevn was holding. She smiled. "Hey...how are you?" Kevin asked as he walked to her holding the crying Min in his arms. She didn't answer and instead took her baby from his arms. Immediately Min stopped crying. "He missed you." Kevin said. Krystal nodded. "I missed you too Min." Krystal said before she gave him a kiss on his little hands. Kevin smiled apon the sight he was seeing. His smile faded when he saw Chanyeol walk in. "Ready?" Chanyeol asked. Krystal nodded. "Yeah." Krystal answered.  "Ready for what???" Kevin asked. Krystal ignored him and gave Min to Chanyeol. She immediately went to get his baby bag and afterwards she gave it to Chanyeol. "Kevin you can go." Krystal said. Kevin looked at Krystal in confusion. "What's going on? who's he?" Kevin asked. Krystal sighed. "Kevin...just please...i'll explain it to you later....but as of right now..just leave me alone." Krystal said. 

Kevin watched as Chanyeol left with Min. "Where is he going with Min??" Kevin asked as he followed Krystal to her room. "It's fine Kevin, I trust him." Krystal said. "Well I don't...what's going on Krystal??" Kevin asked. Krystal sighed. "Kevin just leave me alone." Krystal said as she began on packing her things. "What are you doing??? Why are you packing??" Kevin asked. Krystal didn't answer and continued packing. "KRYSTAL--" Kevin was cut off. "WHAT!!" She yelled causing Kevin to flinch. "What is going on with you??" He asked. She didn't answer. "Fine...I'm calling Eli--" Kevin was cut off. "Stop." Krystal said. "Fine...then tell me what's going on." Kevin responded. Krystal in-haled and ex-haled slowly. "I'm leaving." She finally admitted. "What.." He responded. "I'm leaving...don't worry..I will call you--" Krystal was cut off. "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!? Didn't you talk with Eli?" Kevin asked. "He...he broke up with me.." Krystal answered. Kevin's gaze soften. "Krystal...I'm sorry." Kevin replied. "It's fine." Krystal responded before she continued to pack. "So your going to leave?" Kevin asked. Krystal nodded. "I can't be here anymore..." Krystal answered. Kevin sighed. "Fine..." Kevin said before he left the room. Krystal stopped packing. Tears began faling from her eyes and she immediately fell to the floor. She doesn't want to leave Eli but yet she has too. She doesn't know what to do anymore. 

3 hours later: 

Krystal finished packing what she needed. She dragged her last suitcase to the living room. Now all she had to do was wait for Chanyeol. She went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. She froze when she heard laughter coming in the house. She regonized Eli's voice but she couldn't point out who's the other. "Who's suitcases are those?..but anyway, I had fun today." Eli said. "Me too." The woman replied. Krystal's eyes opened wide and her grib on the glass became loose causing the glass to slip out of her hands. The glass shattered. Eli walked to the kitchen to see what happened. "What the hell.." He said as he walked to the broken glass on the floor. Krystal held as she hid behind the counter. She knew who that woman was...it was jessica. "What happened?" Jessica asked as she walked to Eli. "I don't know." Eli answered as he picked up the glass and put it on the table. Jessica nodded. They both stared at each other with silence. It's like they were talking with their eyes. Krystal took a peak at them and to her surprise....they kissed. She hid back behind the counter as she covered . Tears fell from her eyes. All Krystal wanted to do was scream. He was moving on already....not with just any girl but with her sister. "Wanna go to a room?" Jessica asked. Krystal hoped he would say no. "Yeah." He answered. They both then went to Eli's room. Krystal uncovered and immediately cried harder. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Krystal heard Kevin yell. Before Eli could say anything Kevin stormed out of Eli's room slamming it shut as he left. Kevin roamed around the house looking for Krystal. He finally searched the kitchen and there he found her on the floor crying. "Krystal.." Kevin called as he bent down and hugged her.

It took time for Krystal to finally stop crying and when she did, she immediately stood up. "Krystal--" Kevin was cut off. "I'm fine." Krystal lied. She walked to her suitcases and right then and there she was hurt even more when she heard the noises Eli and Jessica were making upstairs. Krystal flinched when she heard her phone ring. She quickly answered. "I'm outside." Chanyeol said. "Okay, I'm coming." Krystal replied. She hung up the phone and looked at Kevin who was already staring at her with a pity gaze. "Don't." She said. "Don't what?" He asked. "Don't pity me." She answered him. Kevin sighed. "Just...just help me take my stuff to the car.." Krystal said. Kevin nodded slowly and began on helping her take the her stuff to the car. After a while Krystal said goodbye to Kevin. "I'll call you." She said. Kevin nodded. "Be safe." Kevin replied. Krystal gave Kevin a weak smile and nodded before entering the car. Kevin watched the car drive away. He sighed as he entered the house. "Hey." Eli said as he came out of the kitchen with a glass of water. "Hey.." Kevin sadly said but Eli didn't notice.

"the suitcases, their gone." Eli said. Kevin nodded as he went to the kitchen. He got himself a glass of water. "Who were those anyway?" Eli asked out of curiosity. Kevin looked at Eli. ".....a friends....he said to hold them for a while until he comes to pick them up.." Kevin lied. Eli saw right through him. "Your lying.." Eli said. Kevin sighed. "Kevin...who suitcases were those??" Eli asked again. Kevin didn't respond and instead drank the glass of water. Eli immediately ran to Krystal's room and searched the drawers....they all were empty. He ran to the closet and to his surprise, it was empty as well. He ran back to the kitchen and looked at Kevin who was now sitting on a chair as he leaned on the table. "Where's all her stuff?" Eli asked in panic. Kevin sighed. "She left Eli." Kevin answered all of his thoughts. "WHAT?!? WHEN?!?" Eli yelled. "When you were having with that girl." Kevin answered. Eli froze. "S-she heard?" Eli stuttered. "She was here the whole time...she was the one who dropped the glass...she just hid from you." Kevin explained. Eli eye's opened wide. "Why did she hide???" Eli asked. Kevin sighed once again. "Because you hurt her." Kevin answered before he left the kitchen.