chapter 19

Being a mute

Hyorin has been panicking for the past two days. Jessica just kept telling her that Krystal probably needed some time for herself but Hyorin knew that something wasn't right. She had a feeling that Krystal was up to something. Hyorin sighed as she sat on the sofa. "Hyorin it's okay. She'll be back." yunho said as he walked to her. Hyorin looked at Yunho with worried eyes. "What if she doesn't come back?? I mean she probably hates us...she probably hates all of us..." Hyorin stopped talking due to tears falling from her eyes. "She doesn't hate anyone--" Yunho was cut off. "How would you know? Krystal can't speak...so she can't tell us what she's thinking...in fact she hides everything from us...she doesn't tell us if anything is wrong...or if she's okay or not....we don't know what she's thinking..." Hyorin said. Yunho sighed. He knew Hyorin was right. "Look even though we can't tell what Krystal's thinking...I know she won't run away...maybe...maybe Jessica's right...maybe she does need time for herself...I mean she's pregnant..but yet she still gets bullied in school..." Yunho stopped talking due to what he just said. Hyorin looked at Yunho in confusion. "Bullied? What do you mean? Was she bullied?" Hyorin asked rapidly. Yunho stood up. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." Yunho said before he started walking but Hyorin stopped him. "Was she bullied?" Hyorin said with a serious tone. Yunho sighed and nodded. "Why didn't she tell me??? Well she can't cause she can't speak...but still SHE COULD HAVE TEXTED ME!!" Hyorin began to yell. "Calm down Hyorin--" Yunho was cut off.

"I can't and I won't...my sister's daughter is being bullied in school even when she's pregnant and she walks around like everything's fine but it's not.......that Sehun kid....he's part of it isn't he?" She asked. Yunho sighed as he sat back down. "Sehun is part of it...but I don't know if he is anymore....but...so is Jessica..." Yunho answered. Hyorin looked at Yunho. "what did you just say?" Hyorin asked. Yunho remained silent. "Did you just say that Jessica is a part of it as well??" Hyorin asked to make sure. Yunho nodded. "Your lying." Hyorin said as she stood up. "Hyorin Jessica may seem like an angel to you but she isn't--" Yunho was cut off. "She won't do that to her sister." Hyorin said. "Actually she would." A familair voice said. Hyorin and Yunho looked at the person and it was the one and only Sunny. "What are you talking about?" Hyorin asked. Sunny sighed as she walked to them. "Jessica isn't s nice as you think she is....she's mean...she bullied Krystal since day one....in fact..she was the one that ran her over.." Sunny explained. Hyorin's and Yunho's eyes opened wide. "W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! SHE WON'T DO SUCH A THING!!" Hyorin yelled. Sunny looked at Hyorin with a serious expression. "You may think that you know her...but everyone has a different side that they hide from their loved ones....and Jessica....she had an inner demon...I'm not just saying this to be funny...I'm saying this because...because she's a ...a really mean .." Sunny explained. 

"Stop lying to them Sunny..How did you even get in here?" Jessica said as she walked down the stairs. They all looked at Jessica. "You should just go back to Chanyeol and mind your own got damn business." Jessica said with a hint of anger in her tone. Sunny scoffed. "I'm shocked that you can stand here acting like you did nothing to your sister--" Sunny was cut off. "SHE ISN'T MY SISTER!!" Jessica yelled out of anger causing Hyorin's eyes to open wide. "Jessica..." Hyorin called in shock. Jessica glared at Sunny. "Why Sunny? Why?" Jessica asked. Sunny looked at Jessica and smirked. "I'm trying to help your family." Sunny answered. Jessica scoffed. She immediately grabbed Sunny's hand and dragged her out of the house. "LET ME GO!!" Sunny yelled. Jessica stopped walking and looked at Sunny. "What are you doing Sunny?" Jessica asked in anger. Sunny smirked once again. "You lied to me Jessica. You said you didn't know Krystal and yet you knew who she was the whole time...in fact she's your sister--" Sunny was cut off. "She isn't my sister and she never will be." Jessica said. Sunny scoffed. "Whether you like it or not...she is your sister and you never planned on telling me....I was planning on torturing her...but when I found out she was your sister...I decided not to." Sunny replied. "Why?" Jessica asked. Sunny smiled which creeped Jessica out. "Because I'm going to torture the both of you." Sunny answered before she turned around and walked away. Jessica's blood was boiling. "That ..how did she even find out..." Jessica said as she ruffled her hair in frustration. 

Hyorin was still in shock. "Jessica..." Hyorin kept on repeating. "Hyorin are you okay?" Yunho asked. Hyorin shook her head. "Jessica...ran over...Krystal?....is...is that true?" Hyorin asked. Yunho sighed. "Hyorin I don't believe that. Why would Jessica do that? There's no way she would. Hyorin don't believe that girl." Yunho replied. Hyorin nodded still shocked over what she heard. Yunho ruffled her hair. "Jessica won't do such a thing okay? Now come on...if you think Krystal's running away then we'll go look for her." Yunho said. Hyorin nodded as she stood up. "But where would she go?" Hyorin asked. Yunho thought for a moment. "She couldn't have gone far. I mean she doesn't even know her way around here." Yunho answered. Hyorin nodded determined to find her niece. "But where do we look first?" Yunho then asked. Hyorin looked at Yunho. "I don't care..as long as we find her and bring her back home." Hyorin answered. 

Jessica sighed as she drove. She didn't know where she was going but she didn't care. She just needed to get away from all this. She drove as far as she could before her car ran out of gas. She got out the car and ruffled her hair. "AISH!!" She said as she kicked her car. Jessica sighed once again. She massaged her shoulders as she in-haled and ex-haled. She jumped when she heard someone yell. "IM'A CRY IF WE DON'T!!" Jessica immediately frowned. She heard that voice before. "OKAY FINE!!" Another familair voice to Jessica. She turned to her left and there stood two boys who were walking in a fortune teller place. It took her 2 seonds to finally realized who the people were. Jessica's eyes opened wide. "J-Jackson..." Jessica said before she covered in shock of seeing him.