chapter 2

Being a mute

Author's pov: 

The alarm began to ring. "Krystal wake up." Hyorin said with a sweet voice as she knocked on the door. Krystal didn't wake up. Hyorin figured out that she was a deep sleeper. Hyorin then opened the door and walked to the window. "Krystal wakey wakey." Hyorin said as she opened the curtains. Krystal still didn't budge. Hyroin sighed. "Krystal." She called. Hyorin then kicked Krystal out of bed but of course Krystal still didn't wake up. Hyorin sighed one more time before she left the room to go get a bucket of cold water. Hyorin then came back and poured the water on Krystal's face causing her to finally open her eyes. Krystal glared at Hyorin and Hyorin finally smiled. "Get ready for school honey." Hyorin said before she clapped loudly to make sure she doesn't go back to sleep. Krystal sat up and watched Hyorin walk out the room with the bucket in her hand. She ruffled her wet hair and then stretched. She finally stood and then went to go brush her teeth and take a shower. She walked to the bathroom only to see Jessica walking towards it too. They both stared at each other. "I'm first." Jessica said with a bit of aggravation in her tone. Jessica then pushed Krystal out the way and slammed the door on her face. "Why does she hate me??....did I do something in the past to get her to hate me?" Krystal thought. Krystal leaned against the wall for about 30 minutes. Jessica finally got out of the bathroom. She looked at Krystal and scoffed before she went back to her room. Krystal finally went in the bathroom. 

After a while Krystal walked in her room. She looked at her school uniform and then grabed the note that Hyorin wrote. "Here's your uniform and Jessica will take you to school. Hope you have a good day honey!!" Krystal read in her head. Krystal ruffled her hair. She looked out the window only to notice the guy from yesterday that was staring at her. They both stared at each other for a while. Krystal finally snapped back to reality realizing that she is in a towel. She walked to the window and closed the curtains. She mentally scolded herself for that. After that she dried herself and then got dressed. She quickly took her ADHD pills and then took her pills for IED(intermeittent explosive disorder) and then grabbed her bag. She then walked down stairs only to see Jessica leaving. Krystal's eyes opened wide and ran after her. Krystal watched as Jessica started to drive away. "WALK!!" Jessica yelled with a smirk plastered on her face. Krystal in-haled and ex-haled slowly to calm her nerves. She then began to walk even though she had no idea where she's going. She then saw a group of old ladies. She then took out a notebook and a pen and wrote down what she wanted to say. She then walked to the ladies and then showed them the notebook. The lady looked at the notebook and then looked at Krystal. "Seoul high is that way." The lady said as she pointed at the direction. Krystal smiled and bowed. They smiled at her as they looked at Krystal walking the way the lady told her. 

After a while of walking, Krystal finally made it to school. She wiped her sweat as she walked through the parking lot. She was then stopped by a car that pulled in front of her. "WATCH IT!!!" The girl yelled with annoyed tone. The girl waited for Krystal to apologize but she only recieved a bow. The 4 girls in the car stared at Krystal with the are-you-serious face. "I'm waiting." The girl in the driver seat said. Krystal didn't respond. The girl sighed. "She must be a newbie Yuri." Sunny said. Yuri looked at Krystal and then drove away to park. Krystal ruffled her hair and then finally was able to enter the school. She walked to the main office. "Can I help you?" the lady asked. Krystal looked at the lady before she wrote in her notebook. Krystal showed the lady the notebook. "Oh your Krystal Jung?" The lady asked. Krystal nodded. The lady then stood up and then printed out her schedule. "Here." the lady said as she handed her the schedule. Krystal smiled as she took the paper. Krystal then walked out of the office. She looked at her schedule as she walked causing her to bump into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." The guys said as he stood up. He helped Krystal up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Krystal nodded. As she picked up her notebook and pen. "I'm Sehun and you are?" He said. Krystal wrote down her name in the notebook and showed him it. "Krystal?" He asked. She nodded. He smiled but at the same time he was confused why she wrote her name down in her notebook instead of telling him. Yuri then walked to Sehun. "Hi babe." Yuri said before she hugged him. Sehun's smile faded. Yuri smile also faded when she looked at Krystal. "Your the girl from the parking lot." Yuri said as she pointed at Krystal with the hand that she's holding her cup of coffee with. Krystal nodded. Yuri already had a feeling that Krystal was gonna be a problem. "Well I'll see you around Krystal." Sehun said as began to pull Yuri with him causing Krystal and Yuri to bump into each other, causing the coffee to spill on Yuri. "YOU STUPID GIRL!!" Yuri yelled as she looked at her uniform causing other students to look at them. Krystal's eyes opened wide in shock and she began to bow repeatdently, mentally saying sorry. Yuri then slapped Krystal. "YOU RUINED MY UNIFORM!!!" Yuri yelled. Krystal stared at Yuri in shock as she held her cheek. "She slapped me." Krystal thought. "Yuri calm down it's just coffee." Sehun said. "So your taking her side??" Yuri asked. "No. I'm just saying it's not that serious." Sehun answered. Yuri looked at Krystal with rage. "So you don't apologize for getting in my way, then you try to steel my boyfriend, and then you spill coffee on ME!!" Yuri said. "She's not trying to steel me Yuri, She just bumped into me--" Sehun was cut off. "From this moment on......YOUR OFFICALLY MARKED!!!!!" Yuri yelled so loud that all the students gasped. Krystal looked at Yuri in confusion. "Yuri are you serious?? You mark her for this?" Sehun asked. 

7 hours later: 3:00pm 

During the whole day of school Krystal was bullied. Surprisingly Krystal was able to contain her anger. All she had to do was survive 15 more minutes and then she's out of there. She sat in the bleachers after changing out of her gym clothes. She in-haled and ex-haled to calm down her nerves. "My first day of school and I'm freaking marked..." Krystal thought. A group of teenaged boys then walked to her. "Hi." One of them said. She looked at them in confusion. "We're from the soccer team." They all said at the same time. Krystal nodded. "We saw you playing soccer earlier and we were wondering if you wanted to try out." The one who wore eyeliner said. Krystal stared at them waiting for them to bully her. "I'm chanyeol and you are?-" Chanyeol was cut off. "She's Krystal." Sehun said as he walked to them. They all looked at Sehun and then back at Krystal. "She could've answered herself Sehun." Chanyeol said. "Krystal meet Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Kai." Sehun introduced. "We could've introduced ourselfs." Baekhyun replied. "BABE!!" Yuri yelled as she ran to him. The rest of the guys rolled they're eyes. "Why are you guys hanging out with her?" Yuri asked with hint of anger in her tone. Krystal looked at the clock on the wall. "3 minutes left." Krystal thought as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "Where your going?" Kyungsoo asked. Krystal shook her head before she started to walk only to be tripped by Yuri. Everyone laughed but exo didn't. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as he helped her up. "CHANYEOL!!" Sunny yelled. Chanyeol looked at the enraged Sunny. "Leave her alone." Yuri said with an angered tone. Krystal looked at everyone who was laughing. Her heart began to beat extremely fast and her anger began to rise. She began to run away. "KRYSTAL!!" Exo yelled. Krystal ran all the way outside. She in-haled and ex-haled slowly to calm hern nerves. "I hate this school.." She thought.