chapter 24

Being a mute

One week later: 

For the past week Yuri has been looking for Krystal and it's all because of her love for Sehun. She didn't want him to do something stupid because she knew he will sooner or later. But of course everything was a dead end. "DAMN IT!!" Yuri yelled as she threw her phone on her bed. She sighed as she massaged her temples. "Why does he have to love her??? What does he see in her??" Yuri asked herself. "Yuri you got mail." Yuri's mom said as she walked in holding a yellow envelope. Yuri walked to her mother and took the envelope. "Are you okay? Do you want to go on vacation?" Yuri's mother asked. "I'm fine mom and no I don't want to go on vacation." Yuri said with a weak smile. Yuri's mom didn't believe her daughter. "This is the first time you lied to me Yuri." Her mother replied before she left the room. Yuri groaned in frustration before she sat on her bed. She looked at the envelope wondering what could be inside and so she opened it. She knew it was from the provate investigator but she didn't expect something but immediately her eyes opened wide as she saw the pictures....the pictures of Krystal. She took the note and read it. "Here's your girl Yuri...it's her right? And yes..she already had her baby." Yuri read outloud as if someone was listening. Yuri's heart began to ache knowing that she was going to have to tell Sehun...but her mind said otherwise. She flinched when she heard her name. "Yuri I'm here." Sehun said as he knocked on her door. "Hold on." Yuri said. She quickly put the pictures back in the envelope and quickly hid them in her desk near her bed. She then rapidly walked to the door and opened it. "Hey." Yuri said out of breath. "What were you doing?" Sehun asked as he walked in. "I was the shower." Yuri lied. "But I didn't hear water running." Sehun responded. Yuri sighed under her breath. "It's fine Yuri...you don't have to tell me." Sehun added before he sat on her bed. Yuri nodded. 

Krystal woke up. She sat up and stretched. She looked at the time and her eyes opened wide. "OH MY GOD!!" She yelled as she immediately got out of bed. She went to her baby's bed but her baby was gone. She ran out the room to the kitchen only to see Eli holding her baby while feeding him milk in a bottle. She sighed in relief. "Hey your awake." Eli said as he took the bottle out of Min's mouth. "Why didn't you wake me? and please tell me that's not regular milk." Krystal said. Eli chuckled. "Don't worry Krystal. You pumped out milk yesterday remember? And so I used the left overs that was in the fridge and gave it to him." Eli replied. Krystal smiled. "Thank you." Krystal responded as she sat down. "You look stressed." Eli added. Krystal smiled and nodded. "I start work tomorrow...." Krystal replied as she pouted. Eli chuckled on the sight. "I thought they were going to give you two weeks off." Eli said. "they were but then my co workers were mad that I can get two weeks off while they get one...and so my boss called me saying I have to come in tomorrow.." Krystal answered. "Are you sure you can even dance at the moment? I mean your body is weak right now." Eli asked. She shrugged. "I don't know.....but the problem is who's going to watch Min? I can't take him to work with me and niether can you.." Krystal answered. "Kevin can watch Min while we're at work and the other days...we're going to have to hire a babysitter." Eli replied. Krystal nodded in understandment.

Eli chuckled making Krystal look at him in confusion. "Min fell asleep...I'll go put in your room." Eli said. Krystal nodded as she watched Eli going to her room. Eli placed Min on his bed and smiled as he put Min's blue blanket on him. "Sweet dreams." Eli said before he left the room. "So what do want for breakfast?" Krystal asked as she was scanning what was in the fridge. Eli walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It doesn't matter, everything you make is good." Eli said before he began kissing her shoulder and then neck. Krystal turned around and faced him. "Seems like someone is in the mood today." Krystal said with a smirk on her face. Eli smiled and nodded. "Oh but what did you say?...oh yea...my body is weak." krystal said before she slightly pushed Eli off of her and went back to looking in the fridge. "That is so not cool." Eli replied. "I'm not the one that said it." Krystal responded. "But you repeated it." Eli said as he pouted. Krystal chuckled as she took out eggs and cheese, then she went in the freezer and took out bacon. "How about bacon, eggs, and cheese?" She asked as she placed the items on the counter. "Don't forget the bread." Eli added. "Like I didn't know that." Krystal said in sarcasim.

Jackson sighed as Jessica sat in the living room. "Why did you come here again? I telling you for the 20th time to leave me alone." Jackson said before he crossed his arms. "aren't you happy to see me Jackson?" Jessica asked as she frowned. Jackson didn't respond. Jessica stood up and walked to him but Jackson backed away. "No..i'm not happy to see you...after 3 years you decide to finally come talk to me? Well to bad, cause I don't want to talk to you. What I want if for you to get out of my life....you was gone for three years so why not be gone forever." Jackson answered her finally. Jessica sighed. "Jackson..listen to me...I care about you...I really do...and that's why I want us to get back together..." Jessica replied. Jackson scoffed. "No." He responded. "What?" She asked. "i said no." He repeated. Jessica in-haled and ex-haled slowly. "why not?" She asked. "Because I don't like you....no scratch that...i hate you...you were the one that dumped me Jessica. You were the one that broke my heart and stomped on it. I wasn't the one that was cheating, It was you. You were the one that was sleeping around with all the guys in school but yet I still loved you...but not this time..." Jackson answered. Jessica started at Jackson with anger. "I cheated because I felt like I wasn't being loved by you---" Jessica was cut off. "HOW?!? I gave you everything...matter of fact..I gave up everything because of you. I lost half of my friends due to you...I lost my job because of you...HELL YOU EVEN RAN OVER MY SISTER...but yet I forgave you...All because I loved you...and you have the nerve to tell me that you felt that you wasn't being loved by me...get out." Jackson said. "Jackson-- Jessica was cut off once more. "I SAID GET OUT!!" Jackson yelled as he balled up his fist. Jessica nodded and listened. She sighed as she walked to her car. "I will get you back Jackson.." Jessica thought as she got in her car. Jackson groaned in frustration as he walked to the kitchen sink. He the water and wet his face. "Jackson.." Yungyeom called. Jackson sighed apon hearing his name. "you were listening.." Jackson said. "Yea...are you okay?" Yungyeom asked. Jackson turned off the water and faced Yungyeom. "No...I'm not okay. Why did she have to show up? i was perfectly fine besides from having a mental break down because of Krystal but other than that...I was completely fine until she showed up...then she has the nerve to say that she wanted me back even after she put me through hell...I hate her so much Yungyeom." Jackson answered. Yungyeom sighed. "it's gonna be okay....do you want me to call up my hoes and tell them to beat her up?" Yungyeom asked jokingly. Jackson chuckled. "Yes I got you to laugh." Yungyeom added. Jackson sighed. "Thanks for listening." jackson said. "your welcome." yungyeom said as he watched Jackson leave the kitchen. 

After Sehun left Yuri's house...of course after recieving the pleaseure, Yuri called Sunny. "Sunny...I need you right now." Yuri said. "i told you I don't want to be friends." Sunny replied. "Sunny it's important....it's about Krystal.." Yuri responded. Sunny sighed. "Fine, I'll come over now." Sunny said before she hung up. After a while, Sunny finally made it. She knocked on Yuri's room door and Yuri rapidly opened it. "What's the matter?" Sunny asked as she being draged in the room. "Look at these." Yuri said as she pointed at her bed which was full of pictures of Krystal. "Oh my god." Sunny said. "I know right. I don't know what to do.....I fell in love with Sehun Sunny...and I don't if I should tell him about these.." Yuri replied. "Awwww She had her baby." Sunny said with a smile, completely ignoring what Yuri just said. Yuri smacked Sunny's arm. "OWW...I heard you....you have to tell him about these." Sunny said. Yuri sighed. "But what if he completely forgets about me?" Yuri asked. "Yuri...he's hurting without Krystal...heck he even almost jumped off the school's roof...don't you think him seeing her would make him stop doing these reckless things?" Sunny asked. Yuri sighed. "UGH I hate it when your right.. Yuri said as she threw herself on the bed. Sunny saw how Yuri was stressed. Sunny sighed. "Come on...let's go get something to eat and watch a movie...just to get your mind off things." Sunny said as she grabbed Yuri's jacket. She then pulled Yuri out the room, both forgetting to hide the pictures. 

2 hours later: 

"Yuri I forgot my phone..." Sehun stopped talking when he noticed that she wasn't in her room. "Okay.." Sehun said as he went to her desk and took is phone. He began walking out but stopped when he saw something in the corner of his eye. He turned around and walked to Yuri's bed. His eyes opened wide and he fell to his knee's. "K-krystal.." He called outloud as he looked at the 12 pictures of Krystal. He grabbed the picture of Krystal of when she was being escorted out the hospital while holding her baby. "That's my baby.." Sehun said with a weak smile. He then stared at Krystal. "Where are you?....why did you have to leave me?...can you just back?...please...I need you." Sehuns said as tears began to fall down. He laid his head on the matress as he held the picture to his chest. "I miss you....I miss you so much that it's killing me..." Sehun added.  Sehun then heard footsteps coming to the room but he didn't care. "S-sehun." Yuri stuttered as she walked in the room slowly. Sehun stood up and faced her. She stared at him as tears fell down his face as he held the picture of Krystal and his child. "When were you going to tell me?.....when were you going to tell me that you found them?.." Sehun asked. Yuri flinched when she heard the hint of anger in his voice. "ANSWER ME!!" Sehun yelled as he gripped on Yuri's arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...