chapter 34

Being a mute

Note: Sorry i hadn't updated in the past couple of days. I was emotionally and physically tired due to the drama in my life. I didn't want to update because I knew I wouldv'e messed up due to how I was at the moment. But!! I am feeling much better now and I will try to update everyday like I promised!! 

Please enjoy this update~~!! 

10:00 pm: 

Krystal stared at the stars. She sighed. She was so tired. She flinched when she heard her name. She turned around and looked at Jackson as he walked to her. "Hey." He said. Krystal gave Jackson a weak smile. "Hi." She said. "They're beautiful...the stars." Jackson said. Krystal nodded in agreement. They both then stared at the stars in silence. After at least 20 seconds past Jackson finally had the courage to say what he wanted to say. "Krystal." He called. Krystal looked at Jackson as he still looked at the stars. "I love you.." He paused. Krystal instantly knew where this was going. Jackson sighed. "I'm sorry but....I can't go with you...I can't leave my family..I lost so much already..." Jackson said as he turned to her. Krystal gave Jackson a weak smile. "I knew you weren't gonna come." Krystal replied before she turned around and started walking away. Jackson stared at her as she walked. He did want to be with her but he thought she had no feelings for him. He sighed as he stared at the sky. He did want to go with her..but he felt that he would hold her back. Jackson ruffled his hair. "I'm sorry Krystal.." He said as if she was listening. 

Jessica sighed as she tried to catch her breath. She looked at Sehun who she just tied up to a chair. She ruffled hair. She then heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door and opened it. Jessica smirked. "I missed you." She said. "I missed you too." A woman responded. "Come on in." Jessica said. The woman nodded. The woman walked in and looked at Sehun who was tied up. "What did you do to him?" The woman asked. Jessica sighed as she sat on the bed. "I had to do it." Jessica answered still not answering the woman's question. The woman looked at Jessica and frowed her eyesbrows."So what's the plan?" The woman asked. Jessica smirked. "Krystal's planning on leaving...we have to stop her before she does..." Jessica answered. "And how will we do that?" The woman asked. "I don't know, We'll figure something out." Jessica said. The woman scoffed. "You can't do this without a plan...how will we stop her from leaving? We're just gonna kidnap her? What's gonna happen when she escapes?? She's going to leave...think of a way to stop her from leaving Jessica.." The woman said. Jessica thought for a moment. "....K-kill her.." Jessica stuttered. The woman smirked. "Exactly." The woman replied. "Are you sure about this?" Jessica. "Are you sure about this?" The woman asked back. Jessica stayed quiet. Hey maybe Jessica does have a little love for Krystal. Who knows. The woman kneeled in front of Jessica. "Think about it...if she's dead...all of this madness will stop..you can live happy with Eli--" The woman was cut off. "BUT WHAT IF THIS PLAN DOESN'T WORK?!?! WHAT IF SHE LIVES AND TURNS US IN TO THE POLICE?!?" Jessica yelled. "That won't happen...because we won't fail." The woman said. Jessica nodded finally giving in. They both smirked. "Thank you for coming here.........Yuri." Jessica said. Yuri nodded. "When we succeed....we'll both live happily ever after." Yuri replied. "But wait....what about her baby??" Jessica asked. "We'll take it." Yuri answered. "She will never let us take her baby and remember she's with Chanyeol." Jessica replied. "Then we force them too." Yuri said. "How?" Jessica answered. Yuri stood up and opened her purse. She then pulled out something that surprised Jessica completely....it was a gun. "With this." Yuri answered with a smirk plastered on her face .

The next day: 

Krystal woke up and and immediately smiled apon seeing her baby sleeping. He looked so adorable. "Hey you awake?" Chanyeol asked as he got out of the bathroom from brushing his teeth. Krystal sat up and stretched. She ruffled her hair as she yawned. "Are you going to talk to Jackson before we leave?" Chanyeol asked. Krystal sighed and shook her head. "I think you should say goodbye.." He said. "Goodbye's are too painful." Krystal responded sadly. Chanyeol nodded. "Go take a shower we're leaving in a couple of hours." Chanyeol said. Krystal nodded and did as she was told. After a while, Krystal was finally dressed. "Took you long enough." Chanyeol said as held Min. Krystal scoffed. "You take forever too." She replied. Chanyeol chuckled. "Min's hungry, you should feed him before we go." Chanyeol said. Krystal nodded and took Min from Chanyeol's arms. She was about to lift up her shirt but stopped due to chanyeol staring at her. "Don't look." She said. Chanyeol raised his hands in the air in defeat. "I'll go outside." Chanyeol responded before he left the hotel room. Krystal chuckled. She then began to feed Min. After a while, Krystal was done. "You can come in now." Krystal said as she lay Min down on the bed. "Finally." Chanyeol said as he opened the door in frustration. "I’m going to go put my stuff in the car.” Krystal said. Chanyeol nodded as he took Min from her arms. “It’s across the street. Here.” Chanyeol said as he threw the keys to her. Krystal nodded and took her things. After wards she left the room. Chanyeol waited for Krystal to come back. He sat on the bed and looked at Min who was already staring at him. “Don’t worry, everything will be okay.” Chanyeol said to Min. 

About two seconds after the door was slammed right open. Chanyeol immediately stood up and stared at the two girls in shock. Yuri who was already aiming at Chanyeol with the gun and Jessica who was standing there with a bat. “Put him down.” Yuri ordered. “Yuri what are you—“ Chanyeol was cut off. “I SAID PUT HIM DOWN!!” Yuri yelled. Chanyeol nodded rapidly and did as he was told. “Yuri think about what your doing—“ Chanyeol was cut off once more. “Shut up….you don’t know what it’s like to have something you love taken away from you….” Yuri stopped talking. “Your talking about Sehun??…Yuri he wasn’t even yours—“ Chanyeol was cut off. “YES HE WAS!! But all that changed due to that coming here….that stupid girl…what does she have that I don’t??…she doesn’t have money…hell she doesn’t even have a family—“ Yuri was cut off. “That’s where your wrong Yuri…she does have a family…she has me..sunny…jackson..Eli…Hyorin..Yunho...including her son that she gave birth too…she may not have money..in fact that’s not even what she wants…all she wants is for someone to love her—“ Chanyeol was cut off. “Well too bad that isn’t going happen.” Jessica said. “what are your asking about??” Chanyeol said. They both didn’t answer. Chanyeol walked closer but was stopped by Yuri who yelled at him. “STOP!!” Yuri yelled. Chanyeol did as he was told. “Yuri please…this isn’t like you…you want fame and attention…you don’t want to be a killer.” Chanyeol replied. Yuri  looked at Chanyeol as he began to walk closer. “Stop.” Yuri said. Chanyeol didn’t listen and walked closer to her. “stop Chanyeol, I don’t want to shoot you.” Yuri said. Chanyeol still didn’t listen. “CHANYEOL STOP!!” The two girls yelled before Yuri accidentally pulled the trigger. The two girls stared at Chanyeol in shock as he fell to the ground. 

Krystal was walking to her room. She was humming a song that she and her mother played on the piano. Her feet stopped when she heard a gun shot. She looked ahead and immediately began on running. She ran to her room only to see Chanyeol on the ground and Yuri and Jessica who were standing there, staring at him. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!” Krystal yelled. They both turned around and looked at Krystal in shock. “K-Krystal I—“ Jessica was cut off when Yuri tackled Krystal. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!” Jessica yelled not knowing what to do. Yuri and Krystal fought and surprisingly Krystal was winning. “GET OFF OF ME!!” Krystal yelled before she kicked Yuri off. “JESSICA HELP!!” Yuri yelled causing Jessica to finally get out of her trance. Jessica swung her bat causing her to hit Krystal on her face. Krystal fell to the ground with a big purple bruise on her face. Surprisingly she didn’t get hit hard enough to get knocked out. Krystal turned around only to shocked by Yuri who aimed her gun at her. “Don’t move.” Yuri ordered. Krystal breathed heavily. She looked at her baby who was laying on the bed and then at Chanyeol was bleeding to death next to her. “Jessica I know you hate me but please….help Chanyeol.” Krystal pleaded. Jessica frowned. She didn’t know what to do. “Jessica don’t you dare…your the one that planned this, don’t ruin it.” Yuri said. Jessica nodded. “Jessica.” Krystal called as she began to get up. “Stay down.” Yuri ordered.

Krystal didn’t listen and looked at her sister. “You don’t want to become a killer.” Krystal said to Jessica. “I SAID STAY DOWN!!” Yuri yelled but Krystal still didn’t listen. Her fear of the weapon vanished. She looked at Jessica. “Please Jessica help him.” Krystal began to walk to Jessica. She was then stopped when Yuri shot her in her shoulder. Krystal screamed in pain as she fell down. Jessica stood there frozen. Yuri put her gun in her purse and grabbed Jessica’s bat. She began to hit Krystal with it beating her up to death. “Stop it…” Jessica whispered. Yuri didn’t hear her and continued. Yuri beat Krystal endlessly to the point where Krystal couldn’t move. Yuri handed the bat to Jessica. “Come on we’re leaving.” Yuri said to Jessica. Yuri then walked to the bed and picked up Min. “Hi there.” Yuri said with a kind voice as she held the baby. Krystal tried to get up but she couldn’t. She stared at Yuri with rage. “NO!” She yelled. Yuri looked at Krystal and smirked. “Let’s go.” Yuri said. Yuri looked at Jessica who stood there still in shock of what happened. "COME ON!!" Yuri yelled causing Jessica to finally get out of her trance. Jessica and Yuri began walking away. All you can hear was Krystal screaming for her baby and Min crying. Jessica and Yuri ran to their car upon hearing police sirens. Jessica sat in the car and looked at Yuri as she sat in the drivers seat. "Take him." Yuri said as she handed Min who was crying to Jessica. "I'm scared Yuri." Jessica said. Yuri looked at Jessica as she the car. "everything will be okay." Yuri said with a smile. "What if Chanyeol dies??" Jessica asked. Yuri stayed quiet for a moment. "Then he dies.." Yuri answered before she began on driving.