chapter 12

Being a mute

At home: 

Krystal paced around her room in panic. "I can't be pregnant...it's...it's immposible....but the test shows different....what am I gonna do?? Should I tell Sehun??? No I shouldn't....UGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" She rapidly said in her head. Krystal in-haled and ex-haled to relax her nerves. "Hey Krystal." Hyorin said as she walked in causing Krystal to flinch. "What's the matter?" Hyorin said as she sat down. Krystal smiled awkwardly. "Should I tell Hyorin???? But then what if she kicks me out??? I'ma have no where to go.......what if she wants me to have an abortion....I can't do that...that's killing my child...my child?...did I just say my child???...I can't believe I'm going to be a mom........this is so frustrating...." Krystal thought. "Krystal." Hyorin called which caused Krystal to snap out of her deep thoughts. Krystal shook her head. "No...I'm not going to tell her....but she's gonna eventually find out....UGH JUST TELL HER KRYSTAL!!" Krystal thought. Krystal quickly took her notebook and pen and began to write. Hyorin looked at Krystal in confusion already knowing somethings wrong. Krystal finally stopped writing. She looked at Hyorin and thought about reconsidering on telling her. "Krystal just give me the notebook. Whatever the problem is, we'll fix it." Hyorin said. Krystal sighed as she nodded. She finally gave Hyorin the notebook and waited for Hyorin to finish reading it. Hyorin's eyes opened wide in shock. "WHAT?!? YOUR PREGNANT?!?!" Hyorin yelled in anger. Krystal nodded slowly. "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO USE PROTECTION?!?!? I'M DISAPOINTED IN YOU!!" Hyorin yelled before she stormed out of the room. Krystal legs began to feel weak. Out of all the words that hurt her...disapointment was the worst. "I disappointed Hyorin....which means....I disappointed my mom...." Krystal thought. Tears began to fall from her eyes. "I'm sorry....." Krystal said in her head. 

One week later: 

Krystal has been ignored by many people. Mainly Sehun, Jessica, Hyorin, and even Yunho who's always by her side. Yes Jessica and Yunho know Krystal's pregnant but of course no one told Sehun. Krystal never felt so alone. It was just her and her baby that was growing inside of her. Krystal sighed as she played with her food. "Hey Krystal." Chanyeol said as he sat next to her. Krystal looked at Chanyeol and then continued to play with her food. "Your not eating?" He asked. Krystal nodded slowly. "What's wrong?" He asked. Krystal shook her head. She didn't want to tell Chanyeol. He's helped her enough. She doesn't want him to sacrifice everything because of her and some how she will get Chanyeol back on the soccer team. "Krystal I know your lying....something's up." Chanyeol said. Krystal in-haled and ex-haled before she stood up. Chanyeol looked at her in confusion. She then began to walk out the cafeteria. "Krystal." Chanyeol called causing people to begin to stare at them two. Krystal walked in the hallway in deep thought causing her to bump into someone. "Hey watch it." He said. Krystal bowed. "Oh Krystal." He said. Krystal looked at the guy and it was the one and only Kai kim.

Krystal slightly smiled. "I haven't seen you in forever. Where have you been?" He asked. Krystal shrugged. "What's the matter? You seem stressed." Kai said. Krystal slightly nodded as she began to massage her shoulders. "Come on. I know what you need." Kai said as he grabbed her hand and began to pull her. What they didn't know was that a group of girls was watching. "So first she steals Chanyeol oppa and now she's trying to steal Kai?? That ." Sunny said with anger. Yuri scoffed. "Since when did you like Kai?" Yuri asked as she leaned against the locker. Sunny look at Yuri. "Since when did you start to cheat on Sehun?" Sunny asked with a smirk on her face. Yuri looked at Sunny and smirked "Since when did you care? All you care about is getting revenge on Krystal. I admit, I don't like her...no i hate her but I wouldn't waste my time on something just just keeps getting back up. She's too hard to take down. She's been yelled at, shoved in lockers, hit with pudding and food, and got beaten up by a group of students.....but yet she still comes back....why is that?" Yuri asked. Sunny didn't know what to say. "It's because she has a gift...the gift to get back up even though people try to put her down...she's probably afraid to be here but yet she still comes.....she has the will to fight back...she has the strength as well but she doesn't...all she does is get back up and ignore us...do you wanna know why?" Yuri asked. Sunny nodded. "It's becaue she knows we'll eventually get tired....we'll get bored because she has no reaction....So sunny I suggest you stop with revenge already." yuri explained. "No I will never stop until she suffers." sunny said with determined eyes.

Yuri looked at Sunny and scoffed and then walked to her. "She has something that you don't have....it's called patience......you don't have any of that....that's why when she's bullied...she doesn't do anything unless you say something stupid like what you told her in the cafeteria....she's ten steps a head of you....she knows your going to do something to her but she still goes with it...why is that?" Yuri asked. Sunny didn't respond. "It's because she feels bad....she feels bad for Chanyeol....she feels bad for making him quit the soccer team...she feels bad that he's marked because of her....she feels bad that she took him away from you--" Yuri was cut off. "AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WANT REVENGE!!" Sunny yelled. Yuri sighed. "You do what you want...but I'm not wasting my time on her...she's nothing comapred to me...she isn't rich, she has no parents, she's probably living in the streets begging for money...all I care about is me and my popularity....and to stay popular is for me to be with Sehun." Yuri said before she began walking away. Yuri then stopped and looked at Sunny. "And I suggest you keep your mouth shut about me cheating....cause I can make your life a living hell and you know it...your nothing without me...." Yuri said before she turned around and started walking again. 

Krystal looked at the view with a smile. "You like?" Kai asked. Krystal looked at Kai and nodded. "I often come here when I'm feeling stressed." Kai said. "Why here?" She thought. "It feels like I'm on top of the world....but no one see's that I am....this place...is where I can get away from everything and everyone...all my worries and frustrations vanish." Kai answered her thoughts. Krystal nodded slowly. "Come on I wanna show you something." Kai said. Kai then dragged her to the grass. She looked at the sight with wide eyes. "It's my mothers grave...your the first person I showed this too." Kai said. "You trust me this much?" She thought. Kai then sat down and so did Krystal. "Krystal....your like one of the strongest girl I met....no matter how many times you get down...you always get back up.....and I like that about you...." Kai said. Krystal looked at Kai and smiled. Kai did the same. "I like you Krystal." Kai said. Krystal's smile faded away. Kai chuckled. "Don't worry. I mean I like you as a friend....and of course I trust you." Kai explained. Krystal slowly nodded. She felt weird being with him. It's like he could read her mind but yet she liked that. Maybe her life isn't ruined. Maybe she will fall for Kai. But she couldn't help but think of Sehun. She laid on the grass and rubbed her stomach as Kai went to go get water bottles. "If I have to.....I'll raise my baby by myself..." Krystal thought.