chapter 11

Being a mute

 "I.....I just have to check one thing." Sehun said. Krystal looked at him in confusion. He then kissed her. She stared at him with wide eyes. She began to respond even though she didn't want to. "No.....no this isn't right..." Krystal thought. Krystal pushed Sehun away. Sehun looked at her in confusion. "Isn't this what you want Krystal? For someone like me to like you?" Sehun asked. "No....I...I don't know anymore..." Krystal thought. She then began walking away re-wetting herelf. "Krystal." Sehun called. Krystal didn't bother to stop walking. She's had enough of Sehun, she was done with him. She loved him but yet she hated him. After a while she finally made it home. "Oh Krystal your home and your wet." Hyorin said as made dinner. Krystal nodded as she began to walk upstairs to her room. Krystal leaned against her wall as she sat on the floor with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. "Krystal?" Jessica said. Krystal looked at Jessica as tears began to fall. "Oh my god what happened?" Jessica asked as she sat in front of her. Krystal shook her head. Hyorin then walked in and sat next to Jessica. "She's a mute Jessica....." Hyorin said. Jessica looked at Krystal with sorrow. "I'm sorry Krystal." Jessica said. Krysta slowly nodded. Jessica sighed and so did Hyorin. "What happened Krystal? Why are you crying?" Hyorin asked. More tears fell down Krystal's face. "It was Sehun...wasn't it?" Jessica asked. Krystal slowly nodded. "That Jerk." Jessica said. Jessica then hugged her. "it'll be okay. Just...just forget about him.." Jessica said. Krystal nodded. Hyorin slightly smiled at the sight. "They're finally sisters again." Hyorin thought. 

The next day: 8:12 pm

Sehun hasn't seen Krystal all day. He wondered if he shouldn't have done that yesterday. But yet he was selfish to see what he was feeling. To see If he actually liked her. He then pulled out his phone and called someone. "Hey Chanyeol have you seen Krystal?" Sehun asked. "No I haven't." Chanyeol replied. Sehun nodded. "Okay." Sehun said before he hung up. They aren't as close as before. Sehun then looked at his window only to see Krystal. He immediately ran outside and went her. "Krystal." Sehun called. She looked at him and grinned. "A-are you drunk?" He asked. She slowly nodded as she struggled to get up the steps. "Krystal." Sehun then pulled her to his arms. She began to struggle to get out of his grip. "Krystal stop I'm trying to help you." Sehun said. Krystal then did as she was told. "You can't go to your house drunk." Sehun said as he began to walk to his house while carrying Krystal bridal-style. He then opened the door. "Don't worry my mom is working tonight." Sehun said as he placed her on the couch. Krystal then stood up and went to the kitchen. Sehun watched her. "What are you looking for?" Sehun asked. Krystal jumped in excitement when she found more alcohol. "No no no no put that back." Sehun ordered. Krystal looked at Sehun and rose her eyebrows. She opened the bottle. "krystal don't you dare drink that." Sehun ordered. Krystal grinned before she began to drink it. "KRYSTAL!!" Sehun yelled as she ran after her. After a while, he finally caught her and took the bottle. "Gosh your fast." He said before he took a gulp of the alcohol. Krystal then walked to where the alcohol was and took two more bottles out. "Krystal stop you already had enough." Sehun said as he sat down before drinking the rest of the alcohol. "Why did....why did you drink...anyway?" Sehun asked. He already began to feel his head spinning around. She pointed at him as she sat across from him and handed him another bottle. He instantly took it and opened it. "Because....of me?" He said as he pointed at himself. Krystal nodded with a grin plastered on her face. Sehun laughed. "I must be a then." Sehun said with a drunken voice. He then gulped down the other bottle and then he took Krystal's bottle and drank hers as well. Sehun looked at Krystal who was pouting. He stood up and went to her. "Y-your cute....you know that?" he asked. Krystal smiled and nodded. Sehun then immediately began to kiss her. Krystal responded to the kiss as well. He picked her up and took her to his room. They took off each others clothes and fell on the bed during the process. Sehun stared at Krystal's body. He had to admit, he was stunned. He leaned to her. "your body is better than Yuri's." Sehun said causing Krystal to frown. "You looked....at Yuri's body?" Krystal thought. "You know what..That's....that's not i-important." Sehuns said before he attacked her body. 

 8:00 am 

Krystal woke up with a head ache. She sat up and rubbed her temples. She finally opened her eyes and she looked at the room in panic. "T-this isn't my room...." Krystal thought in panic. She then looked at her left only to see a .Her eyes opened wide. She then looked under the blanket only to see herself .  "No no no no no." Krystal said to herself in panic. She carefully got out of bed and put on her clothes. She looked all over for her shirt but she couldn't find it. "Where is it?" Krystal thought. She then finally found it. It was next to him. "Oh ..." Krystal said. She quietly went next to him and tried to grab the shirt only to be shocked when he grabbed her wrist. He turned around only to shock Krystal more. "S-Sehun..." Krystal thought. "K-krystal? W-what are you doing here???" He asked. She grabbed her shirt and ran to his bathroom. "I-I slept...with Krystal...." Sehun said in shock. After a while, Krystal finally calmed down. She opened the door and looked at Sehun who was dressed. She sighed in relief. 'Krystal." Sehun called causig her to flinch. "This shouldn't have happened....I shouldn't have went to you yesterday." Sehun said. Krystal nodded slowly befoe she began to walk out his room. "Krystal." Sehun said causing Krystal to stop walking. "Don't tell anyone about this." Sehun said more like ordered. Krystal then left his house. She went to her house and ran to her room locking the door in the process. She began to cry as she laid on her bed. "Why?....how?..." Krystal thought. Her eyes then opened wide as she began to recall that night. Her headache then became worst. She rubbed her temples again. She sighed. "WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!" She thought. More tears then began to fall. "Why did I even drink...this is all my fault..." Krystal blamed herself. 

Two weeks later: 

Krystal hasn't been to school at all. She had been feeling sick. She had been vomitting all day. "K-Krystal I think you should go to the doctors." Jessica said as she walked in the bathroom. Krystal shook her head. "Krystal just go." Jessica ordered. Krystal sighed and nodded. "Okay I'm going to school. Go to the doctors." Jessica said before she left. Krystal sighed as she flushed the toilet. "M-maybe....no no there's no way..." Krystal thought. She decided to listen to her sister and go to the doctors. "Krystal Jung?" The doctor said as she walked in. Krystal nodded. "So it says here that you are vomitting and you are experiencing fatigue...also cramps. Is this correct?" She asked. Krystal nodded. "Well from the urine test you took, there's a simple answer for this..congratulations your pregnant." She said with a smile. Krystal's eyes opened wide. She shook her head. "Krystal your pregant." The doctor repeated. Krystal shook her head once more. "Fine if you don't believe then take another urine test." the doctor said. Krystal nodded. After a while the doctor took Krystal's urine and dipped the pregnancy test in it. "One line means no and two lines mean yes." The doctor said. And there it showed two lines. Krystal's eyes widen. "Your pregnant." The doctor repeated.