chapter 35

Being a mute

Jackson was walking to the motel. He looked up upon hearing police sirens and an ambulance. He immediately knew something was wrong...not with just anyone...but with Krystal. He then started running. "Please be okay." Jackson thought. When he finally made it, he saw Chanyeol on a carrier with an oxygen mask, being put in the ambulance. He immediately ran to them. "What happened?" Jackson asked in panic. The cop looked at him. "You can't pass the tap, please go back." The cop said as he began to push Jackson back. "No No, I know them--" Jackson was cut off. "That's great, but please go back." The cop said. Jackson then noticed Krystal was as well was on a carrier being put in the ambulance. He looked at her in worry when he saw her wince in pain as she held her shoulder. "KRYSTAL!!!" He yelled trying to get to her but the cop held him back."KRYSTAL!!!" He yelled once more. He tried to get out of the cops grip but he couldn't. "PLEASE LET ME GO!!" He pleaded. More cops came to him and held him back. "KRYSTAL!!!" He yelled one more time causing Krystal to finally look at him. They both stared at each other communicating with their eyes. "I LOVE YOU!!" He yelled before she was completely put in the ambulance. The two ambulances drove of to the hospital and the cops finally let Jackson go. "I understand that you needed to see them but listen kid...they're hurt....see them when they're patched up." The cop said before he went back to his investigation. Jackson wasn't paying attention at all. All he was focused on was the ambulance. He ran to his car and immediately turned it on. He started driving, following the ambulance to where it's going. 

When they finally made it to the hospital, Krystal and Chanyeol were immediately being sent to the operating room. While being sent there, Krystal stared at Chanyeol. She opened her eyes wide when they turned two different ways. She turned left while Chanyeol turned right. "C-chanyeol.." She stuttered. "CHANYEOL!!" She yelled. They went in the operating room. "I HAVE TO SEE HIM!!!" Krystal yelled trying to get up. She winced in pain and fell back down. They had to hold her down in order to put her to sleep. Krystal's eyes slowly began to close. "Chanyeol.." She said before she finally went unconscious. Then they immediately began to treat Krystal. Chanyeol, however was much more difficult. The fact that he was losing a lot of blood and the fact that the bullet was still in him. They had to do more work on him than Krystal because he had a more severe wound. The more they treated him, they found out that the bullet was impaled between his kidneys cutting a artery, causing him to bleed internally. "This is bad." An assistant said. "No sherlock." The doctor replied. Emergency surgery will have to take place.....

5 hours later: 

Krystal opened her eyes. She squinted upon the bright lights in the room. After finally adjusting to it, she looked around. When she realized that she's in the hospital, she remembered what happened. Her eyes opened wide in shock. "My baby." She said. She took off all the equipment and got off the bed. She immediately stumbled due to the dizziness. "Oh my god Krystal." Jackson said as he walked in the room. He put down his food and ran to her, holding her up. "What are you doing??" He asked in worry. "M-my baby.." She stopped talking. "What about him?" Jackson asked. Krystal closed her eyes due to the tiredness she was feeling. "Krystal what about him." Jackson said as he shook her. Krystal eyes then opened wide. "S-she has him.." She answered. "Who? Who has Min?" Jackson asked in panic. "SHE HAS MY BABY!!!!" Krystal yelled. She pushed Jackson away from her and ran out the room. Jackson followed her. "KRYSTAL!!" Jackson yelled. The doctor who was finally signing off looked at Krystal in shock. "GUARDS CATCH HER!!" The doctor ordered in panic. The guards did as they was told and to there surprise Krystal was fighting. They pinned her down and she screamed. She struggled to get out of their grip and the more tighter they got the more she had flashes of her past...flashes of when her father did things to her. She screamed even louder. "Please let her go." Jackson pleaded. The guards shook their heads. "We can't do that." One of them responded. "LET ME GO!!" She yelled as tears fell down from her face. The doctor ran to them with a needle in his hand. "I NEED TO GET HIM!!!" She yelled. "Hold her still." The doctor said. "We're trying." One of the guards replied. The doctor finally was able to inject the needle in her. "MY BABY!!!" That was the last thing she yelled before she passed out. 

After a while, Krystal finally woke up. She immediately tried to get up but stopped when she realized that she was strapped to the rails of the bed. "What is this???" She said as she tried to get out of it. "It's to restrain you from doing what you did earlier." Jackson answered as he walked in. "Jackson take this off." Krystal said. Jackson could hear the anger in her tone. "I can't." He replied. He stared at Krystal who was silent for a moment. "TAKE THIS OFF!!!" She yelled which caused Jackson to flinch. She began to pull on it, struggling to get out. "Krystal stop." He ordered. Krystal didn't listen. He ran to her and tried to hold her down. "STOP IT!!" He yelled. Krystal screamed. "PLEASE!!" She yelled. Jackson looked at Krystal with worried expression. "Krystal what's going on??" He asked in worry as he struggled to hold her down. "I NEED TO GET HIM!!!" She yelled. "Get who??" He asked. Before Krystal answered, a whole group of nurses came and pushed Jackson away. Krystal screamed as they held her down. Jackson watched as one of the nurses took out a needle. She injected the needle in her. Krystal screamed once more. "I NEED TO GET HIM FROM HER!!!" She yelled. After a few seconds, Krystal passed out once more. Everyone sighed and began making their way out the room. Jackson grabbed one of the nurses. "What's wrong with her?" Jackson asked. The nurse looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "It's a panic attack...she's remembering what happened before she was shot." The nurse answered before she left the room. Jackson sighed as he walked to Krystal. "Are you....are you talking about Jessica?....does she have your baby?.." Jackson said to Krystal as if she was going to reply. He sighed and shook his head. "I don't think Jessica would go that far....would she?" Jackson questioned. 

"CAN YOU SHUT HIM UP!!" Yuri yelled as she poured herself a glass of wine. "I'm trying, He just won't stop crying." Jessica replied. "THEN TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!" She yelled as she threw the wine bottle to the wall. Jessica flinched. "WELL I'M SORRY I CAN'T!!" Jessica yelled as tears fell down her face. Yuri looked at Jessica. "What's wrong?" She asked. Jessica shook her head. "Jessica...what's wrong?" Yuri asked once more as she walked to Jessica. Yuri kneeled in front of her and looked at Jessica as she held the baby. "I'm worried about Chanyeol...what if he didn't make it?" Jessica asked. Yuri sighed and stood up. "He's fine." Yuri said. "But what if he's not---" Jessica was cut off. "HE'S FINE!!" Yuri yelled. Jessica nodded slowly still not believing that he is. The truth is, Jessica's scared. She hopes that Chanyeol didn't die ."Jessica..I don't understand why your so worried....who cares if he dies--" Yuri was cut off. "I care." Jessica said as she stood up. Yuri sighed once again. "You were planning on killing Krystal...what's the difference if Chanyeol dies?...She took him from you too." Yuri replied. "He wasn't mine to begin with.....what if Sunny finds out? She will be heart broken....the difference is I care about Chanyeol...not about Krystal." Jessica responded. "So your willing to kill your own sister over a friend?" Yuri asked. Jessica stood quiet for a moment. "Like I said...i care about Chanyeol...not Krystal." Jessica answered. Min then began to cry louder. "OH WILL YOU SHUT UP!!" Jessica yelled. Yuri took her wine glass and drank it in one go. Jessica didn't know what to do with this baby. "CAN'T WE JUST GIVE HIM UP FOR ADOPTION OR SOMETHING?!?! I CAN'T HANDLE HIM!!" Jessica yelled. Yuri looked at Jessica with a smile. "Actually....that's not a bad idea..." Yuri replied putting a smirk on her face.