chapter 28

Being a mute

The next day: 

Chanyeol stared at Sehun in shock. "THIS IS YOUR FREAKING PLAN?? ARE YOU SERIOUS??" Chanyeol yelled. Sehun smirked and nodded. Chanyeol rubbed his temples. "get out." Chanyeol ordered. Sehun sighed. "Don't listen to him." Sehun said. Chanyeol glared at Sehun. "This isn't going to make things beter, in fact it's going to make things worst." Chanyeol said. "It won't." Sehun replied. "Your an idiot...your involving someone who Krystal doesn't want to talk to, let alone see." Chanyeol responded. "They won't see eachother." Sehun said calmly. "I don't care...this is evil, My gut says to just leave." Chanyeol replied. Sehun sighed once more. "Chanyeol this is the only way I can get Krystal back...just let me do this." Sehun said. "Sehun I don't care what your plan is...all I care about is the damages your going to cause...Krystal moved on with her life and so should you." Chanyeol responded. "She still loves me Chanyeol...I know she does." Sehun said. Chanyeol ruffled his hair. "Can you guys just shut up." The woman said as she sat down, crossing her legs. "Why don't you just go home and hoe around Jessica." Chanyeol replied. Jessica giggled. "Why don't you just go home and worship you of a girlfriend Chanyeol." Jessica said. Chanyeol was about to reply but Sehun stopped him. "Both of you chill out...I only ask you to be here to get Eli away from Krystal." Sehun said. "And how is she going to do that?" Chanyeol asked with the are-you-serious face. Sehun and Jessica smirked. "Chanyeol...how would you make your girlfriend hate you?" Jessica asked. Chanyeol looked at Sehun and back at Jessica. It took him 10 seconds to finally figure out what they were going to do. "Your going to make it seem as if he was cheating on her.." Chanyeol answered. "Exactly." Sehun and Jessica replied at the same time. 

Krystal sighed as her and Jackson walked in the hospital. "What are we doing here?" Krystal asked with a tired voice. Jackson chuckled. "Your hand remember?" He asked back. Krystal looked at her injured hand. "Oh yea...I forgot." Krystal replied. Jackson nodded. After a while of waiting, Jackson and Krystal finally are able to see a doctor. "Miss Jung...so it says here that you injured your hand?" The doctor said as he walked in the room. "Yeah that's right." Krystal answered. The doctor sat on the chair and placed the papers on the desk. "Okay, I'm going to check the hand." The doctor said as he rolled his chair to her. He took off the towel that was wrapped around her hand. "How long have you had this??" The doctor asked as he examined the hand. "Since yesterday night.." She answered. The doctor gave her an are-you-serious face. "This wound is deep. Your going to need stitches. After that I'm going to have to give you antiboitics to take." The doctor said. "What's the antibiotics for?" Krystal asked. "There's a high possibility that your wound is infected. Taking the anitbiotics is for precaution." the doctor answered. Krystal nodded in understandment. After that Krystal went to go get her stitches. It took a while but everything went okay. 

Krystal sighed as her and Jackson walked out of the hospital. "So how you feeling?" Jackson asked. "Better...but I still can't feel anything.." She answered. "No...I mean how are you really feeling.." Jackson said causing Krystal to stop walking. He stopped walking as well and faced her. Him saying that, made her remember what happened yesterday. Tears immediately began to form. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.." jackson said rapidly.  Krystal gave Jackson a weak smile. "It's fine..." She responded. They both began on walking again. Krystal began on crying. Jackson looked at Krystal. She instantly stopped walking and so did Jackson. He already knew to just ask questions later. Jackson pulled her into a hug and she immediately began on crying harder. "I don't know what to do anymore.." Krystal said. Jackson didn't say anything and let her continue to say what she wants to say. "This past 6 months...it's been the best part of my life...but now it's all ruined..." Krystal said as she cried. Jackson hugged her tighter. "It's going to be okay." Jackson responded. Krystal shook her head. "I keep on telling myself that but it's never going to be okay...I'm just tired Jackson...Im tired of all this bull I have to go through...when can I finally just live in peace?" She replied. "You will live in peace Krystal...just have a little faith...fate has a way of playing around with people but sooner or later..you will get what you desire...it may take months or even years. But you will still get it." Jackson said. Krystal cried even more. "Don't give up Krystal..I beg you to not give up." Jackson said. When they finally released each other, Krystal wiped her tears. She gave jackson a smile. Jackson smiled back. "Oh and just to let you know, Yungyeom is still mad that you left..and so am I...we all miss you." Jackson said. Krystal chuckled. "Who wouldn't miss someone like me." Krystal replied with a playful tone. 

As time passed, night came. Eli finally came home and it shocked him to know that Krystal wasn't home. "Kevin where's Krystal?" Eli asked. Kevin looked at Eli. "I don't know...After I saw her bleeding, she said just to take care of Min until she gets back." Kevin answered as he rocked back and forth putting Min to sleep. "What do you mean bleeding?" Eli asked in worry. "The glass that was on the floor..she had one in her hand and she was holding it extremely tight." Kevin answered. Eli sighed as he massaged his temples. "Eli go find her and forgive her....she's been through enough." Kevin. "Wait...she told you about her past?" Eli asked. "No. She doesn't have to.." Kevin answered. Eli sighed once more. "Take care of Min while I'm out." Eli said as he walked towards the door to leave. "No duh." Kevin replied in sarcasim. Eli ran out the house and began on searching for Krystal. The more time pased, the more he worried. He needed to find her...no he wanted to find her. Eli stopped running, trying to regain his breath. He massaged his tighs as he took his break. He had a feeling that something bad was going to happen and so, he continued to search for her. 

"Hey Jackson, I forgot my phone in the car." Krystal said as she watched Jackson eat. "I'll go get it---" Jackson was cut off. "No it's fine, continue eating cause clearly you lost a lot of weight." Krystal said as she stood up. "That was all your fault." Jackson said as he watched her walk out. Krystal walked to her car to get her phone. She opened the car door and searched for her phone. She smiled as she grabbed it. She was about to close the door but a familair voice stopped her. "Hey Krystal." Krystal knew who that voice belonged to. She looked at her right and there stood Jessica with a bunch of girls. Jessica walked to her and was followed by her crew. "You see...Sehun wanted me to come here and take your boyfriend from you...but I didn't come here for that...I came here for you.." Jessica said with a serious tone that gave chills down Krystal's spine. Krystal didn't respond. "Girls...you know what to do." Jessica said as she moved out of there way. Krystal stared the girls with fear and right then and there...Krystal was jumped. They beat her up to the point where all she could do was crawl. She looked at her phone that was on the floor, cracked. Tears were falling from her eyes as she saw Eli's name pop up. He was calling her. They all laughed as they watched Krystal crawl to the car. She grabbed the phone with her injured hand and immediately clicked answer. Then she began to use her right hand to get up by using the car but Jessica has to be the one.....she slammed the car door on Krystal's hand causing Krystal to scream.