chapter 25

Being a mute

Previously on Being a mute: 

"Yuri I forgot my phone..." Sehun stopped talking when he noticed that she wasn't in her room. "Okay.." Sehun said as he went to her desk and took is phone. He began walking out but stopped when he saw something in the corner of his eye. He turned around and walked to Yuri's bed. His eyes opened wide and he fell to his knee's. "K-krystal.." He called outloud as he looked at the 12 pictures of Krystal. He grabbed the picture of Krystal of when she was being escorted out the hospital while holding her baby. "That's my baby.." Sehun said with a weak smile. He then stared at Krystal. "Where are you?....why did you have to leave me?...can you just back?...please...I need you." Sehuns said as tears began to fall down. He laid his head on the matress as he held the picture to his chest. "I miss you....I miss you so much that it's killing me..." Sehun added.  Sehun then heard footsteps coming to the room but he didn't care. "S-sehun." Yuri stuttered as she walked in the room slowly. Sehun stood up and faced her. She stared at him as tears fell down his face as he held the picture of Krystal and his child. "When were you going to tell me?.....when were you going to tell me that you found them?.." Sehun asked. Yuri flinched when she heard the hint of anger in his voice. "ANSWER ME!!" Sehun yelled as he gripped on Yuri's arms. 

To be continued...

.....

.....

“Sehun your hurting me.” Yuri replied as tears fell down her face. “Where is she?…WHERE IS SHE?!?” Sehun yelled completely ignoring what Yuri just said. “SEHUN LET ME GO!!” Yuri yelled as she tried to get out of Sehun’s grip. Sehun finally let her go. “Where is she Yuri?…please tell me where she is.” Sehun pleaded. Yuri massaged her wrist and looked at the note the investigator wrote. Sehun followed her gaze and immediately picked up the note. “Are you sure she’s here?” Sehun asked. Yuri nodded. Sehun then began on walking out but stopped. He turned around and saw how Yuri fell to her knee’s and cried harder. “I’m sorry Yuri…I’m so so sorry..” Sehun said loud enough so she can hear. After that Sehun then left. Sehun got in his car and began on driving after turning it on. He has waited for this for the past 6 months. “I finally get to see you Krystal..” He thought as he drove. He felt relieved that even after all of this Krystal managed to live her life. She managed to take care of herself and now she finally had her baby. Sehun couldn’t wait. He couldn’t wait to just kiss Krystal and hold his baby. After a while, he was almost there but of course fate decided to play with him a little more.

Sehun kicked his wheel. “NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS!!” He yelled at his tire which was popped. Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration. He had no idea what to do, It’s the first time this has happened to him. He sighed as he leaned toward his car. He took out his phone and texted someone. Now all he has to do is wait. He waited and waited and waited. It was already night by the time that person made it. “FINALLY!!” Sehun yelled. “Don’t yell at me. I would turn my  around.” Chanyeol said as he walked to Sehun. “No no no I’m sorry.” Sehun replied. “Good. Now let’s fix this.” Chanyeol said. “How?” Sehun asked. “By changing the tire.” Chanyeol answered. After a while, Chaneyol finished. “Ok I’m done…now answer this for me. What are you doing over here?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun smiled. “I found Krystal.” Sehun replied. Chanyeol’s eyes opened wide. “Y-you found Krystal?” He asked to make sure he heard that. “Yeah…i finally get to see her.” Sehun answered as he showed Chanyeol the note with the address on it. Chanyeol sighed. “Sehun…did she call you at all? Or text you?…or maybe even wrote a letter to you?” Chaneyol asked. “No…why are you asking?” Sehun asked back. Chanyeol shook his head. “No reason..I’m going to go home.” Chanyeol said. He then began walking back to his car. Sehun grabbed chanyeol’s arm. “What is it Chanyeol?” Sehun asked knowing that Chanyeol is hiding something. “Sehun I know it kills you for not seeing her but maybe we should just leave her alone..” Chanyeol answered. Sehun let go of Chanyeol’s arm. “Why are you telling me this?…did she..did she call you?” Sehun asked. Chanyeol sighed and shook his head. “Then what?” Sehun asked as he tried to stay calm. “She sent me a letter 2 weeks ago…In the letter, she said that—“ Chanyeol was cut off when Sehun punched him in the face. 

“2 WEEKS?!? YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING FOR 2 WEEKS!! ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?!?” Sehun yelled. Chanyeol wiped the blood off his lips. “Listen to me Sehun—“ Chanyeol was cut off once again. “DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I FEEL LIKE I’M DYING WITHOUT HER?!? DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN’T EVEN SLEEP FOR ONE HOUR WITHOUT WAKING UP SCREAMING HER NAME?!? DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I ALMOST JUMPED OFF THE SCHOOL’S ROOF BECAUSE SHE WOULDN’T COME BACK TO ME?!? DON’T YOU—“ Sehun was cut off. “I UNDERSTAND SEHUN…I understand that you can’t live without her…but it was you who drove her away…it was you who made her cry…it was you that made her leave this place…NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU!! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!?” Chanyeol yelled. Sehun scoffed as tears began to fall down his eyes and to his surprise Chanyeol was already crying. “ …In the letter…she said that she is finally living a life that she wanted…she is living in peace…she has a job….she’s finishing school through online classes….and she has a wonderful place that she lives in….don’t you get it Sehun?…she doesn’t want to be bothered by her past….you…me…jessica…kai…and the others…she left this place hoping to find a new beginning…to find a new home..a home where her and her child can live in peace…and you know what Sehun…I respect that…I will give it to her…I won’t find her….let her live her life Sehun.” Chanyeol said. “i can’t…you know I can’t chanyeol…I just have to see her once and I’m gone…” Sehun stopped talking due to falling on the floor.

“When you see her..don’t you think you won’t be able to let her go?…Sehun…if you were her….would you want to be bothered by the man who said that she was a one night stand?…the man who treated her like dirt?? Would you?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun shook his head. “Then ball up that paper and throw it away…after that…you turn around and go home.” Chaneyol added. Sehun in-haled and ex-haled. “You really think I should give up when I’m this close of seeing her…and my baby?” Sehun asked. “No of course not…but I think you should give her time….time to heal from her past…6 months…you really think 6 months is enough?” Chanyeol answered.  Sehun sighed. “Okay….I’ll give her time…” Sehun replied. Chanyeol gave Sehun a weak smile. “Come on..get up and go home.” Chaneyol ordered and of course Sehun listened. He sighed as he watched Sehun drive away. Chanyeol in-haled and ex-haled as he got in his car. He his car and  began driving…but the thing is, he wasn’t driving home….he was driving to the address he saw on the paper…the address where Krystal lives. 

Krystal and Eli were in the living room watching a movie. Min was asleep so they had little time for themselves. They cuddled as they watched the scary movie. “I’m surprised that this doesn’t scare you.” Eli said. Krystal chuckled. “And I’m surprised your not scared.” She responded. “Why would I be scared? I’m a man, and men don’t get scared.” He replied. Krystal laughed. “Sure okay.” She said in sarcasm. Eli jumped in fear when he heard the door bell. Krystal was dying from laughter. “And I thought you said men don’t get scared.” She said as she stood up. She then walked to the door. “Who is it..” Krystal stopped talking as she saw Chanyeol standing there. “ C-chanyeol…w-what are you doing here??” Krystal stuttered. Chanyeol stood in front of her shocked that she could speak.“Y-you c-can speak now??” Chanyeol asked. She nodded as if she couldn’t. “Why?…why just send me a letter and act as if every things fine when it’s really not?…Why—“ Chanyeol was cut off. “Krystal, I’m going to check on Min.” Eli said before he left the two alone. “Who’s that? And who’s Min?” Chanyeol asked. “Let’s talk about this somewhere else.” Krystal suggested. “NO!…Who is that man and why are you with him??” Chanyeol asked. Krystal sighed. “His name is Eli... he’s my boyfriend…and Min is my baby.” Krystal answered. “YOU LEFT SO YOU COULD BE WITH HIM?!?”Chanyeol yelled. Krystal covered Chanyeol’s mouth to prevent him from yelling once more. “We are going to talk but not here, got it?” She asked. Chanyeol removed her hand off his mouth by slightly pushing her back. “Fine.” He answered.