chapter 36

Being a mute

Krystal opened her eyes and squinted. She sat up quickly. She was still restrained. She needed to get out. She needed to get her son back. She was mad...no scratch that..she was raging. She had never felt so mad before. She could handle the bullying by Jessica and Yuri but she couldn't handle it when they took her son. She was one step away from going insane. "Hey." Krystal looked at Jackson as he walked in with a smile on his face. "Jackson...please..help me." She pleaded. Jackson went to Krystal and held her hand. "What happened?" He asked. Krystal told him everything. She told him that Jessica and Yuri went to the motel and shot Chanyeol. Afterwards they fought and they shot her as well. "then....they took my son..." Krystal finished explaining. Jackson looked at Krystal who was on the verge of crying. "We'll get him back." Jackson said. Krystal gave Jackson a weak smile and nodded. Jackson sighed under his breath. He let go of Krystal's hand causing him to look at her. "Where are you going?" Krystal asked as she watched Jackson put on his jacket. "You can't leave the hospital but I can...I'm going to get him back Krystal...I'm going to bring Min to you." Jackson answered before he left. Krystal stared at the door. "How?" She asked as if Jackson was still there. Jackson drove. Not just anywhere...but to the police station. Things got way out of hand. He understood that Jessica hated Krystal but he thought that she loved her just a little bit to not do something this crazy but he was wrong....and he has had enough. He walked in the police station earning stares from the police. He walked to the front desk. "Excuse me....I would like to report a crime." Jackson said. 

Yuri and Jessica sighed. "We finally got rid of that thing." Yuri said in relief. "You guys are s..." Sehun said. Yuri stood up and walked to Sehun who was still tied up. "I did it for us--" Yuri was cut off. "Us? Really? Us? You just put my baby up for ing adoption when he wasn't even yours....If you think after all you have done, that I would love you, then your wrong. in fact....I HATE YOU!!" He said causing Yuri to smack him. "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?! I DID IT FOR US!!! YOU WERE SO CAUGHT UP WITH A WOMAN WHO LEFT YOU!!! WITH A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!! BUT YET YOU STILL WANT HER BACK?!?! YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT---" Yuri was cut off. "YES I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR TRYING TO GET THE WOMAN I LOVE!! AND MY CHILD BACK!!" Sehun yelled. Yuri sighed as she ruffled her hair. "Did you hear me at all? I don't just love Krystal but I also love my child...WHICH YOU TOOK AWAY FROM ME!!" Sehun began to yell again. "YOU BARELY KNEW HIM!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN SHE HAD HIM!! IT WAS ANOTHER MAN!! NOT YOU!....If she loved you...she wouldn't let you be with her for the whole process but instead she ran away like a because you were being mean to her." Yuri said causing Sehun glare at her. Yuri smirked. "Are you mad?" She asked in sarcasm. Sehun scoffed. "I wouldn't want to be with you even if you were the last woman on earth." Sehun replied causing Yuri slap once more. Yuri turned around and walked to the table. She poured herself a glass of wine. "So how's Chanyeol?" Sehun asked. Jessica looked at him.

"He's fine." Jessica answered. "Oh is he? Did you visit him? Did you at least sent him a get well soon card?" Sehun replied. Jessica looked at Sehun with a frown on her face. Yuri looked at Sehun as she held the glass in her hand. "He's fine." Yuri said. "how can you even say that? You were the one that shot him but it looks like you don't even care....what will you do if he died....you won't just be anyone....you'll be a killer....do you even have a heart?" Sehun asked. Yuri scoffed before she drank her wine. "You aren't the first to ask that." Yuri replied. Sehun scoffed as he watched Yuri pour herself another one. "Go to hell." Sehun said. Yuri stopped what she was doing and looked at Sehun. "What?" She asked. "I said...go. to. hell." Sehun repeated. "You know what, I just realized something--" Yuri was cut off. "What, that your crazy?" Sehun asked with a smile. "No...that your just who just can't get the idea that your not loved." Yuri answered causing the smile to disappear from Sehun's face. "Well..at least mines isn't as bad as yours I mean...I didn't kill someone--" Sehun was cut off when Yuri threw the wine bottle to the wall. "SHUT UP!! HE ISN'T DEAD!!" She yelled. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE?!?! LIKE I SAID, DID YOU EVEN CHECK ON HIM?!?" Sehun yelled back. Yuri sighed and drank her glass of wine in one go. Jessica order another bottle of wine." Yuri ordered. "So you can throw that one to the wall too?" Jessica asked in sarcasm as she grabbed the phone. 

Eli was a mess. All he had been doing was drinking...nothing but that. He hadn't been outside at all...and if he did go out...it was to get more liquor. He was hurt. But it was all his fault. He should've trusted Krystal but he couldn't. He thought she would run back to Sehun but he was wrong. In fact she wanted nothing to do with him. He should've just stayed by her side and dealt with things together but he didn't. He sighed as he drank his liquor. "Eli I think you had enough." Kevin said as he walked in the kitchen. Eli shook his head. Kevin sighed. He tried to take the liquor bottle from Eli but Eli was faster. "Eli that's enough." Kevin said. Eli scoffed. "Leave me alone." Eli replied. Kevin groaned in frustration. "ELI STOP!!" Kevin yelled. Eli looked at him with a glare. "I said...LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Eli yelled back as he pushed Kevin away from him. "Look I understand that your hurting...but doing this won't soothe your pain...but remember..you were the one that broke up with her...you were the one that slept with someone after a couple of days.......she wasn't the one that kissed that dude...he kissed her but you saw too much in it that wasn't even there...you think she wanted to go back to him but your wrong...she hates him to the core...You were the one that screwed up not her." Kevin replied causing Eli to punch him. "I KNOW WHAT I DID AND WHAT I DIDN'T DO!! I KNOW I SCREWED UP BY SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE! I KNOW I SCREWED BY BREAKING UP WITH HER!! BUT I DIDN'T SCREW UP WHEN....I saw...When I saw them two kiss...they looked like a perfect couple.." Eli said. "Why can't you admit that your wrong--" Kevin was cut off. "BECAUSE I'M NOT!! She's probably with him right now, WHO KNOWS--" Eli was cut off when Kevin punched him in the face. Eli looked at Kevin in shock. Never in his life has Kevin laid a hand on him like that. "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULL !! ALL YOU DO AROUND HERE IS DRINK AND SLEEP!!....And you know what....It's a good thing Krystal's not around to see you this way." Kevin said before he took the liquor bottle and threw it to the wall causing it to shatter. Eli stared at Kevin in shock but also with rage. "Go ahead...go buy yourself some more liquor to drown yourself in." Kevin said with anger as he walked away.