chapter 5

Being a mute

Author's pov: 

Krystal stood in front of her house. She didn't want to go in. She didn't want to see Jessica or Hyorin. She wanted to run away. "Hey. " A familiar voice said causing her to flinch. She looked to her right and there stood Sehun. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm sick and tired of everyone asking me if I'm okay...." She thought. She nodded with a slight smile. He smiled. "Soo Jung-ah." A man said. Krystal looked to her left and smiled instantly. "Yunho oppa." She mouthed before she ran to him and jumped on him. He laughed as he caught her. Sehun looked at them in confusion. "Who is that? Is that her boyfriend? Why did she jump on him like that?" Sehun thought. Krystal then jumped off of him still with a smile plastered on her face. "I missed you." She mouthed. Yunho smiled. "I missed you too." He said. Yunho then looked at Sehun. "Are you Krystal's friend?" He asked. Sehun looked at Krystal and then at Yunho. "I guess.." He answered. Yunho then walke to Sehun. "I'm Yunho." He introduced himself. "Sehun." Sehun replied. "Nice to meet you." Yunho said as he shook Sehun's hand. Yunho then looked at Krystal. "Krystal are you hungry?" Yunho asked. Krystal smiled and nodded. "Come on let's eat." Yunho said. Krystal nodded as both of them headed to Yunho's car. Sehun watched as they both entered the car. They then drove off. "What the hell....who was that guy?" Sehun thought. Sehun sighed as he walked in his house. "Hey mom." Sehun said causing his mother to flinch. "Oh my god don't scare me like that.....but anyway how was your day?" She replied. "Great.." He answered. 

Sehun then went to his room after a long shower. He stared out the window for hours waiting for Krystal to come home. "Why am I doing this?" Sehun said to himself as sat on his bed. He then heard a car parking. He ran to the window and smiled when he saw Krystal get out the car but then his smile disappeared when she hugged Yunho. "I'll pick you up from school tomorrow okay?" Yunho said. Krystal nodded. After that she walked in the house. Sehun looked at Yunho who drove away. Krystal looked at Sehun through her window. He finally noticed her and hid behind the curtain. "She didn't see me right?" He said to himself. He peaked through the curtian and looked at Krystal who was tying her hair up. He stared at her with wide eyes as she began to her shirt. He immediately closed his curtians. "Oh my goodness." He said. He sat on his bed but of course he couldn't resist. He ran back to the window and then peaked through the curtain. He looked at her room in confusion. "Where did she go? She was just there." He thought. Krystal then appeared which scared Sehun. "Oh , Oh , Oh ." He said before he hid behind the curtain again. He looked at Krystal as she wrote in her notebook. She then put it against the window. "Peeper much." Is what she wrote down. He then grabbed his notebook and began writing. "your too hard to resist." He wrote. She smiled and began to write again. "Good to know." She wrote. Sehun smiled. The whole night they were talking like this until they eventually fell asleep. 

The next day: 

Krystal began walking to school. "Hey." Sehun said as he ran to her. Krystal looked at Sehun. "Wanna walk together?" He asked. She looked at him in confusion. "Only to the school parking lot....don't worry no one will see us." He explained. She nodded and he quickly smiled. "Let's walk then." He said. She finally smiled. They both then began walking. "SEHUN!!" A familiar voice yelled. Sehun and Krystal stopped walking and turned around only to see Yuri pull up next to them. "Why are you walking with her?" Yuri asked with a aggravated tone. "We bumped into eachother like a few minutes ago." Sehun replied. "So you walk with her?" She asked. Sehun remained silent. "Get in. I don't want you to get marked because of her. " Yuri said. Sehun nodded as he got in the car. Krystal stared at him in shock. Yuri then took her coffee and purposely spilled the coffee on Krystal's uniform. "Oops." Yuri said before she and her friends laughed. Sehun looked at Krystal. "Are you okay?" He mouthed. She nodded slowly. After that Yuri drove off. Krystal sighed as she turned around to go get another uniform shirt. "Hey Krystal." A familiar voice said. She looked to her left only to see Chanyeol running to her. "Hey what happened?" He said as he looked at her uniform. She gave him the are-you-serious face. "Oh right your marked..." He said. She nodded before she began walking again and of course he followed. "Why don't you talk?" He asked. She ignored him. "look I'm just trying to be your friend." He said. Krystal stopped walking and looked at Chanyeol. She could see he was being honest. She sighed before she took out her notebook and began to write. "What are you doing?" He asked. She then showed him the notebook. "Your a mute?" He asked with wide eyes. She nodded. "So that's why you never spoke." He said. She nodded once more. 

Krystal walked in the school with Chanyeol. Everyone stared at Krystal and Chanyeol in shock. "What the hell." Sunny said as she began to walk to Chanyeol. "What are you doing with her??" Sunny said. "She's my friend." Chanyeol answered. "Are you serious??" Yuri asked as she walked to them. "Get away from her now." Sunny said. "No." Chanyeol responded making everyone gasp. "Chanyeol you do not want to play this game." Jessica said as she walked to them. "I'm not playing any games...she's a human being Just like all of us." Chanyeol said as he stood by Krystal. "Oh really?...then you have to choose....me or her." Sunny said. "I'm not choosing." Chanyeol replied. "Choose now." Yuri said. "What's so wrong about being her friend??" Chanyeol asked. "SHE'S MARKED!!" Sunny and Yuri and Jessica yelled. Chanyeol shook his head. "You guys are s..." Chanyeol said which made Sunny's eyes open wide. "You did not just say that." Sunny replied. "Come on Krystal." Chanyeol said as he grabbed her hand and began walking away. "CHANYEOL YOUR'E GOING TO REGRET THIS!!!" Sunny yelled. "I'm pretty sure I won't." Chanyeol said. They headed to the class room. She began to write in her notebook and showed it to Chanyeol. He immediately read. "Yes I'm sure Krystal.....Sunny is a ...." Chanyeol said. Krstal nodded slowly. As they enter the classroom everyone gasped. Sehun looked at Krystal and Chanyeol as they enter the room. Krystal sat at the back and Chanyeol sat where he normally sat. Sehun's anger began to rise and he didn't even know why. 

Lunch: 

Krystal walked in the cafeteria. "Don't you dare walk in here." Sunny said as she walked to Krystal. "Get out." Sunny ordered. Krystal didn't move. "I SAID GET OUT!!" Sunny yelled which drew everyone's attention. "Krystal don't listen to her." Chanyeol said as he walked in. Everyone looked at Chanyeol as he walked to Krystal. "Your hungry right? Let's go eat." Chanyeol said before he grabbed Krystal and began to pull her to the line. Sunny stopped them. "Chanyeol..baby...why are you doing this?" Sunny asked. "Why are you being a to someone who never even laid a finger on you?" Chanyeol asked. Sunny was taken by surprised. "Because...." Sunny paused, she didn't know how to answer this. "Come on Krystal." Chanyeol began walking again. "DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?!" Sunny yelled which caused Chanyeol to stop walking. He looked at Sunny. "No." He said before he started walking again dragging Krystal along with him. Everyone gasped at Chanyeol's answer. Yuri walked to Yuri. "Are you okay?" She asked. "He said no....." Sunny replied. "You don't need him anyway." yuri said. Sunny stared at Krystal with so much rage. "!!!" Sunny yelled before she ran to Krystal and began to pull her hair. Krystal naturally fought back. "STOP IT!!" Chanyeol yelled. All the students in the cafeteria were yelling "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The teacher then ran in here. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" She yelled which caused everyone to stop what they were doing. "You let her go." The teacher said as she pointed at Sunny. Sunny growled and then did as she was told. "You two have detention." The teacher said. "It was my fault." Chanyeol rapidly said. The teacher looked at Chanyeol. "Fine....then all three of you have detention after school." She said before she walked out of the cafeteria. 

At Gym: 9th period: 

Sehun looked at Chanyeol who was hanging out with Krystal. His anger rised as he saw Krystal smiling. Sehun had to talk with Chanyeol. After a while Krystal went to the locker room to go change leaving Chanyeol by himself. "Hey." Sehun said as he sat next to Chanyeol. "Hey." Chanyeol replied. "What's going on between you and Krystal?" Sehun asked. "Nothing." Chanyeol said. "Look you shouldn't hang out with her....you'll get marked.." Sehun replied. Chanyeol looked at Sehun and stood up. "Your all about popularity...you don't have a heart." Chanyeol said before he began to walk away. Sehun stood up and turned Chanyeol around and immediately punched him. "I DO HAVE A HEART!! DON'T YOU EVER SAY I DON'T!!" Sehun yelled which caused everyone to look at them. "Oh really? Then why leave Krystal alone? Because Yuri told you to stay away from her? Your her ." Chanyeol said before wiped the blood off his lips. Sehun stared at Chanyeol with rage. Sehun was about to punch Chanyeol once more. "Sehun stop it." Yuri said as she walked to them with her girls. Sehun looked at Yuri. "He's offically marked." Jessica said. Everyone gasped. They all looked at Krystal who stared at Jessica in shock. "And it's all her fault." Yuri said as she pointed at Krystal.