chapter 22

Being a mute

6 months later: Krystal's due date: 

Eli rushed to the hospital. He ran inside immediately going to the front desk. "I'm looking for Krystal Jung, they said she's in labor." Eli said out of breath. "Are you her boyfriend?" Eli turned to his left and looked at the doctor. "Yes I am. Is she okay?" Eli asked due to seeing blood on the doctor's clothes.Eli walked to the doctor as the man sighed. "We can't stop the bleeding." The doctor answered. Eli's eyes opened wide. "WELL YOU BETTER!!" Eli began to yell. "Look we tried okay?" The doctor replied. "Well not hard enough. Look, you better get your back in there and help her...NOW!!" Eli responded. Another doctor appeared and walked to them.  "We'll try everything we can. Let's go." The another doctor said. "Dr. Park." Eli said remebering that he was the one who helped his mother before she died. "I'll talk to you later Eli. I have work to do." Dr. Park said as he began to drag the other doctor with him to where Krystal was. Eli waited in the waiting room for hours. He waited and waited and waited. He hands shook due to fear. He was afraid of losing her. He was even afraid of losing the baby. "Eli." Dr.Park called. Eli immediately stood up apon hearing his name. "Is she okay?? Is the baby okay??" Eli asked rapidly. "Why don't you see for yourself." The doctor replied. Eli followed the doctor to the room where Krystal was held in. Eli smiled apon seeing Krystal holding her baby with a smile platered on her face. "Krystal.." Eli called as he walked in. Krystal looked at Eli and then back the baby. Dr.Park smiled. "Congrats Eli, You have a baby boy." The doctor said before he left the three. Eli smiled as Krystal let him hold the baby. Eli chuckled apon the baby who was sleeping quietly. "He's so cute." Eli said. "Yes indeed he is." Krystal replied. Yes Krystal can speak now due to all the surgeries she had. Everything turned out great for her. She and Eli fell in love and after two months of being with him, Eli helped her pay for all the surgeries and now...she can speak. Everything went so smoothly, yes she did forget about Sehun and as well as everyone else in her past life. Of course she still thinks about them once in a while but she manages to get over it quickly. "What your going to name him?" Eli asked as she gently swayed his body. Krystal smiled apon thinking of a name. "How about you name him." Krystal suggested. Eli smiled at Krystal. "Min." Eli said. Krystal giggled. "Isn't that a girls name?" Krystal asked. Eli chuckled. "No it's not." Eli answered before he gave a quick peck to Krystal on the lips. "I'm glad your okay." He said.

For the past 6 months, everything has changed for everyone. Krystal was finally living a good life, however everyone is different. Hyorin and Yunho are going to have a baby. Remeber when she ran to the bathroom? Well Yunho was right and Hyorin was wrong. It wasn't a stomach ache. She was indeed pregnant. Kai and Jessica....let's just say they have a ual relationship but the rules are no strings attatched but of course Kai been broke that rule hoverever Jessica didn't. Jessica was still indeed in love with jackson. That day that she saw him triggered her past feelings and every since then, she has been looking for him but failed. Chanyeol got back together with Sunny and decided to work things out with her. She changed...sounds unbelievable right? But yes she did change. She became nicer and she even ditched Yuri which surprised everyone. Now when it comes to Sehun...he does share a ual relatonship with Yuri but that's all. Yuri however began to fall for him hopelessly. She began to feel bad on cheatng on him before and now all she wants is him. She says she doesn't care about popularity but we all know she's lying. Sehun has been using Yuri to help him get rid of his frustrations. He still has been trying to find Krystal but all his attempts fails everytime. He still wonders if she even thinks about him. He also wonders if she is even living a good life. He just wishes for her to come back. He wants to hug her and kiss her and tell her that he missed her but of course he can't. Everyone noticed how Sehun has been acting different these past few months. He became distant, and he definitely has been locking up his feelings. Everynight he goes to a club or a bar and ends up sleeping with some random girl. Everyone espcially knew that him being like this was all because of one girl...and her name is Krystal.

"Sehun." Chanyeol called as he followed him. Sehun continued walking drinking his liquor. Chanyeol sighed. He grabbed Sehun's arm, stopping him fron walking. "Stop it. Your just making it worst by doing this." Chanyeol said. Sehun scoffed. "Just go back to Sunny okay? I don't need your help." Sehun responded. Before Sehun could walk Chanyeol's grip got tighter. "Look, I know you miss Krystal--" Chanyeol was cut off. "Don't you dare say her name to me." Sehun said before he took another gulp of liquor. "We're all worried about Sehun." Chanyeol replied. "WELL STOP OKAY?!?!" Sehun began to yell. Chanyeol sighed once more before he let Sehun go. "Fine but just to let you know...Krystal would hate to see you like this..." Chanyeol said. Sehun then did something that surprised Chanyeol. He punched him in the face. "I said to not say her name to me...don't you get it?? I'm hurting Chanyeol..I just want to see her...just once at least....and she's probably gonna be in labor soon or she probably already gave birth...WHO KNOWS, SHE'S PROBABLY IN LABOR RIGHT NOW!!...but yet I won't be able to see her or my child becuase she ran away from me...she ran away from me Chanyeol....she hates me so much that she had to hurt me this bad by leaving....she's so selfish....only thinking of herself....she didn't even think for one second that I would want to be in my child's life....SHE DIDN'T!!....and now all I want to do is jump off a roof....I bet that will make her come back...Right? I bet that will.." Sehun stopped talking due to falling to the ground as he cried. Chanyeol sighed. He hugged Sehun. "It's going to be okay." Chanyeol replied. Sehun pushed Chanyeol off of him and stood up. "No it's not...don't tell me it is cause I know it won't be...I hurt her so bad Chanyeol...I made her feel like a piece of meat.....I see why she hates me.." Sehun responded. "Sehun...she doesn't hate you." Sehun and Chanyeol looked at the woman who spoke. It was the one and only Jessica. "What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked. "Kai called...he wanted me to help." Jessica answered as she walked to Sehun. "By what?" Chanyeol asked. "By this." Jessica answered before she kissed Sehun. Chanyeol pulled Jessica away from Sehun. "What are you doing??" Chanyeol asked. "Sehun...come on...release all your anger and frustrations on me.." Jessica said as she held her hand out waiting for Sehun to take it. "Sehun don't." Chanyeol said...more like ordered. Sehun slightly smiled before he took Jessica's hand. Jessica smiled. "Bye Chanyeol." Jessica said as she pulled Sehun with her. 

"How are you feeling?" Yunho asked Hyorin. "I'm okay Yunho...the baby is just a bit hungry." Hyorin answered. "the baby or you?" Yunho asked causing Hyorin to glare at him. Yunho chuckled. "I'm kidding." Yunho said. Hyorin smiled as Yunho handed her a piece of watermelon. "I hope she's okay." Hyorin said. Yunho looked at Hyorin in confusion. "Who?" He asked as he watched Hyorin take a bite out of the watermelon. "Krystal...I hope she's okay.." Hyorin answered. "I bet she's fine...she probably has a beautiful house and a handsome man who takes care of her...ooo and don't forget the baby's room. It's probably covered all in blue...or red...those are her two favorite colors." Yunho replied causing Hyorin to smile. "I for one want to see her baby but...I don't even have her phone number..." Hyorin responded. "She'll come Hyorin..just give her time...trust me." Yunho said before he went to the kitchen to go do the dishes. "yea but how much time?..." Hyorin asked herself before she continued to eat her watermelon. Hyorin sighed. "krystal can't you come back to us? We're all hurting without you..." Hyorin said outloud.

Kai waited for Jessica to be done with Sehun. It pained him to hear her recieve pleasure by another man. It's funny, whenever Kai closes his eyes he see's Krystal but yet he's in love with Jessica. Weird isn't it? Kai in-haled and ex-haled slowly. After a few more minutes Jessica finally came out the room drenched in sweat. "Hey Kai." Jessica said with a smile. "Can you please put some clothes on." Kai said. Jessica smirked. "I'm going to go take a shower. Wanna join?" She asked. Kai didn't answer. "Come on Kai. Don'y be shy." Jessica said as she pulled Kai to the bathroom. Sehun laid on the bed drenched in sweat as well. Tears began to form in his eyes. "I betrayed her again...Damn it..." He said out loud. He sat up and ruffled his hair. He flinched apon hearing Jessica and Kai make love in the shower. He felt so disgusted of himself for letting her touch his body. He wants to preserve it for Krystal but that failed terribly especially after going to clubs and bars. He got out of bed and put on his clothes. He quietly left but there was no purpose of doing so. The two other's were occupied. Sehun sat on the bench. This was the spot where he kissed Krystal. Where she first walked away from him. He stared at the sky as tears began to fall from his face. He flinched alittle when he heard the thunder. "Can you please come back to me..." Sehun said...and then the rain began on pouring down hitting his face, wiping the tears away .