chapter 8

Being a mute

The next day: 

Krystal laid on her bed staring at the ceiling blankly. Hyorin told...more like ordered Krystal to go back to school and apologize. Krystal sighed as she got up. After a while she was ready to leave. She then walked to school as it rained. Even though she was cold she didn't care. She liked it. As she was walking threw the parking lot, a swarm of students surrounded her. Krystal then began to feel fear. She knew she was in trouble.  "Destroy her." She heard a familair voice say. She looked at her left and there stood Sunny with her gang and the soccer team. And then.....she got beaten up. Other Students watched as she was being beaten up and none tried to help. Tears began to fall from her eyes due to the pain she was receieving. Students began to whisper to each other. They all began to feel bad for Krystal. "Isn't this too much?" They asked each other. Sehun watched as Krystal was beaten up and what's crazy is that he laughed with Yuri. He was done with Krystal. There was no reason for him to help her anymore. Chanyeol watched Krystal with so much worry. "Stop it." Chanyeol pleaded. Sunny scoffed. "Chanyeol I suggest you shut up before I tell them to beat you up." Sunny said. Jessica then parked. "What's going on?" She asked as she walked to the gang. Her eyes then opened wide as she saw Krystal being beaten up. "What are they doing???" She asked. "What does it look like they're doing." Sunny answered.  "Tell them to stop." Jessica said. "No." Sunny responded. "Sunny your taking this too far." Jessica said. "I'm taking it to far? She destroyed my car....she's getting the punishment she deserves." Sunny replied. "STOP IT!!" A man yelled. Everyone looked at the man. "Yunho oppa..." Krystal thought. He then ran to Krystal and helped her up. "Are you ing serious??? How can you guys just watch this happen??" Yunho asked in disbelief. "What's going on here? who are you?" The principal said as he walked to them holding an umbrella. "Your students are beating her up." Yunho answered. "Follow me sir." The principal said. Yunho listened and he made sure to bring Krystal with him. 

There they sat in the principals office. "So what happened?" Principal Lee asked. "Your students beat her up." Yunho answered. "My students will do no such thing....they are well behaved." The principal answered. Yunho scoffed. "Krystal wait outside please." Yunho said. Krystal did as she was told. "Look. I advise you to do your job right. You as a principal should monitor these kids. Just because you think they're well behaved doesn't mean that they are. They're bulling a teen who hasn't even talked to them, let alone bother them. AND ANOTHER THING...just because Sunny is your daughter doesn't mean you can baby her during school. She's bulling Krystal. And you as a father and a principal should talk some sense into her." Yunho said as he crossed his arms. "You have no right to tell me how to do my job nor how to be a father to my own child--" The principal was cut off. "You know all Krystal has to do is say the word and I'll get you fired." Yunho said. "Your going to hire a lawyer?" He asked. "No. I'm the lawyer." Yunho replied. Principal Lee gulped. Yunho then stood up. "I better see improvement on handling these students. If not....The next job you'll be working at is mc donald's." Yunho said before he left the room. Krystal looked at Yunho. "Are you okay?" He asked. Krystal shook her head as tears began to fall down her eyes. Yunho sighed and hugged her. Little did they know Sehun was watching them. He began to feel bad that he laughed at her. He felt bad for not helping her. "Come on let's go." Yunho said. Krystal nodded as she let him go. They began walking but was stopped by Sehun who stood infront of them. "What do you want?" Yunho asked with a mean tone. "I just want to--" Sehun was cut off when Krystal slapped him. Sehun stared at Krystal in shock.

"She slapped me..." Sehun thought. "I HATE YOU!!" She yelled in her head. She then left the two alone. "You deserve that." Yunho said. "Shut up." Sehun replied with an aggravated tone. Yunho scoffed. "You don't get it." Yunho said. "Don't get what??? That she's bullied? I see it everyday." Sehun replied. "You don't get her.....Sehun your popular and she isn't....everyone loves you and envy you....Krystal doesn't have that. Everyone see's her as a weakling....they hurt her physically and emotionally....but what they don't know is how much anger they're causing her to feel....they don't get how much she's holding that in.....you didn't know she has an anger problem did you?....now what would happen when all that is released?....don't you think she can kill someone? Or maybe kill herself?.....she's been through enough already....." Yunho explained. "And I haven't been through enough??? My father abused my mother...and then he left us....we aren't poor...but we aren't rich either....we struggle---" Sehun was cut off. "I understand that abuse to your mother hurt you.....but imagine being ..." Yunho stopped for a second. Sehun looked at Yunho in confusion. "What are you talking about??" Sehun asked. "......Krystal was .....many times.....by her own father...." Yunho answered causing Sehun's eyes to go wide. 

Later that day: 

Krystal sat on the front steps and stared at the stars. "Should I just die?.....won't everyone be happy?...." She thought as tears began to fall. "Krystal." A familair voice called. She then looked at her left and immediately stood up. "Sehun..." Krystal said in her mind. He walked closer to her and she started backing up. "I'm sorry....Krystal I'm sorry..." He apologized. Krystal then looked at the ground. "I'm so so sorry....you needed me today and I didn't help you....I should've.....I'm sorry Krystal." Sehun said. More tears began to fall from her eyes. He walked to her and slightly smiled because she didn't walk away. it pained him to see her like this. It pained him to see her cry. "Please forgive me." He said before he done something that took Krystal by surprise. He kissed her. Krystal's eyes opened wide. He then stopped and looked at her. "I'll be there for you from now on...I promise.." He said. Krystal slightly smiled as she nodded. 

But little did Krystal know......promises are meant to be broken.....