chapter 21

Being a mute

7 days later: 10:00 am 

Krystal woke up with a smile on her face. "This has been the best sleep I had in months." She thought. She got out of bed and as soon as she stepped out the room, she smelled food. Her stomach began to rumble. "Oh your awake and hungry." Eli said as he walked to Krystal. She nodded slowly. "Come on." He said as he grabbed her hand and took her to the kitchen. "This is yours and please do not give any bacon to Fang, he has to eat healthy." Eli explained. Krystal nodded before she sat down and began on eating. Eli watche her as she ate. "You never told me your name.." Eli said. Krystal stopped eating and looked at Eli as he handed her a napkin and a pen with a smile on his face. She smiled back and wrote down her name and age. She handed him the napkin and he kindly took it. "Ah so your Krystal and your 17 years old?" He asked. She shook her head taking the paper one more time and after she finished, she handed it to him again. "18 in one week from now." He read out loud. She nodded. "So how do you know English?" He asked as he handed her the napkin again. She smiled and wrote her answer and after wards she handed it back to him. "You lived in the America?" He asked. She nodded. He nodded back as well. "Well nice to meet you Krystal." Eli said. She nodded mentally saying 
"Same here." After they both finished eating they both naturally went together to take Fang for a walk. Krystal's heart never slowed down when Eli was talking to her and same as Eli. His heart never slowed down when he told her his whole life story. 

"Jackson are you going to even look for her?" Yungyeom asked. Jackson sighed as he was reading the paper that Krystal wrote her whole life story. "Jackson." Yungyeom called. "WHAT?!?!" jackson yelled. Yungyeom sighed. "Nothing forget it.." Yungyeom replied before he left Jackson's room. Jackson sighed once again and ruffled his hair. "I don't understand..why did she leave???.." Jackson asked himself outloud. "Probably because of that picture..." Mark answered as he walked in. Jackson looked at Mark in confusion. "What picture?" Jackson asked. "the one with you and Jessica." Mark answered as he threw himself on Jackson's bed. "But why would that even matter?" Jackson asked even though he was shocked to know that Krystal has been in here and looked at that picture. Mark sighed as he stood up and wlked to Jackson, snatching the paper out of Jackson's hands. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?" Jackson yelled as he tried to get the paper back but failed to do so. Mark held Jackson back as he read the paper. "My sister ran me over with her car causing me to go in a coma just because she thinks I'm taking away the people that loves her....sounds familair doesn't it?" Mark asked causing Jackson to stop. "No?..is it suppose to?" Jackson asked as he thought. Mark slapped Jackson's arm. "Jessica is her sister." Mark said causing Jackson's eyes to open wide. "There's no way." Jackson responded. "If Jessica is her sister, this won't be the first time Jessica has ran somone over something ridiculous as taking someone that loves her away and think about. This paper says she has a fraternal sister...and so does Jessica..not to mention they kinda do look alike..also in this paper it also states that when she was younger, her sister moved to Korea to live with her aunt." Mark explained. Jackson sighed. "No I don't believe it." Jackson replied. Mark scoffed. "Face it Jackson...the reason why we're all so connected with her is because she somehow reminds us of Jessica in some sort of way..and Jackson...let's face it...your still in love with Jessica and to be honest I still think Jessica is still in love with you." Mark responded before he left the room. 

Hyorin walked to the kitchen. "Good morning Hyorin." Jessica said as she drank her coffee. Hyorin didn't respond and poured herself some coffee as well. Jessica looked at Hyorin in confusion. "Hyorin." Jessica called. Hyorin still didn't respond. Jessica stood up and grabbed Hyorin's arm. "What's wrong?" Jessica asked in worry. Hyorin got out of Jessica's grip and walked up stairs leaving her coffee behind due to the anger she was feeling towards Jessica. "Hey, where's your coffee?" Yunho asked as he got dressed. "Babe...don't you think this is weird?" Hyorin asked. "What's weird?" He asked back. "Us...I mean you dated my sister..." Hyorin answered. Yunho smiled. "Hyorin don't worry about that okay?" Yunho replied. "But don't you think she'll hate us?" She asked. "No...I think she won't." Yunho answered before he went to the bathroom to go brush his teeth. Hyorin sighed before she sat down. She massaged her shoulders as she closed her eyes. "I need a break from all this..." She said to herself. Her eyes immediately opened wide as she covered . She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, banging on the door repeadently. Yunho opened the door in confusion. "What's wrong?" Yunho asked. Hyorin didn't answer and shoved Yunho out the way as she ran to the toilet. Yunho's eyes opened wide as he saw Hyorin vomitting. "Hyorin..." Yunho called. After a couple of minutes Hyorin finally finished. She looked at Yunho as he stared at her in shock. "Are you..." Yunho stopped talking due to the shock she gave him. "Pregnant?...no it's probably just a stomach ache." Hyorin said as she playfully hit his shoulder as she walked out the bathroom. 

Sehun sighed as he laid in on his bed. He has never felt so depressed in life. He missed Krystal and he missed her badly. He wanted to see her at least one more time. He felt bad for hurting her so many times already and he wanted to apologize. He was even thinking on getting on his knees and asking for forgiveness but of course the only way to do that is to find Krystal but all his attempts failed. He searched as much as he can that he even started to miss school. That's when his mother has had enough. She finally yelled for the first time which surprised Sehun cause she has never yelled to him at all in his life time. "SHE'S JUST A GIRL SEHUN!!! YOUR RUINING YOUR LIFE OVER ONE GIRL!! STOP IT ALREADY!!" Those words kept replaying in Sehun's head. He didn't know what to do. "Hey Sehun." Chanyeol and Kai said as they walked in his room. "What are you guys doing here?" Sehun asked with a sad tone as he sat up. "We have come to persuade you to stop looking for Krystal." Kai answered. Sehun's eyes opened wide. "WHAT?!?" Sehun yelled. "Look we have all busted our asses to find her and maybe this time Jessica's right...I mean if Krystal wanted to be found then we would've found her already.." Kai answered. Chanyeol sat next to Sehun and sighed. "So your that far up Jessica's already?? First off I don't have to listen to that cause SHE'S THE ONE THAT RAN KRYSTAL OVER!! and second you do what you want but oh yea YOUR JESSICA'S !! and you Chanyeol I'm surprised your okay with not finding her CAUSE YOU CLAIM TO BE THE SO CALLED ING FATHER BUT I KNOW IT'S MINE!!" Sehun said out of anger before he stormed out of his own room. 

3:00 pm 

Krystal has never been so off gaurd in her life. It's like she put her complete faith on this one man who is named Eli. She always had this shield that protected her from getting hurt but he took that shield down in one day. She sat in her room with a smile plastered on her face. Eli however was confused. He too has felt his walls crash down all due to one girl named Krystal. He has never felt this way with his past girlfriends. He feels as if he needs to protect her and love her as much as he can. He stood up from his bed and ran down stairs. He stood in front of Krystal's room door and knocked. Krystal got up in confusion and opened the door. Her eyes opened wide when Eli did something that shocked her. He kissed her. He stared at her beautful dark brown eyes as he pulled away. "I....I'm sorry..." He said in embrassment. Krystal however felt as if he didn't need to be sorry. She never felt this way about anyone...not even Sehun. Eli gave her butterfly's in her stomach. He makes her so nervous that she doesn't even know what to do. Hey..maybe love at first sight is possible. Krystal then done something that shocked Eli as well....she kissed him. This kiss was getting too intense but all had to stop all due to one person...and his name is Kevin. "Hey Krystal--OH MY GOD!!" Kevin yelled causing them two to seperate. They both looked at Kevin and then back each other. "Oh oh oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." Kevin said before he ran to his room as quickly as possible, making sure to shut the door. Krystal and Eli was both standing still not knowing what to do. They both wondered at that particular moment if they fell in love already. Krystal also wondered if she was over Sehun. "I should go.." Eli said before he too ran to his room making sure to close his door. 

They both spent 3 hours in their room still in shock of what happened. "Maybe I'm in love...but that's impossible...I only met her 7 days ago..." Eli thought as he stared at his ceiling. "Am I over Sehun?...but that's impossible...I only met Eli 7 days ago..." Krystal thought as she too stared at the ceiling. Eli got out of bed and went to Krystal's room. He hesistated to knock but he managed. He knocked on the door three times. Krystal got out of bed and opened the door. They both stared at eachother wondering what's going to happen. "Umm...look I know you probably been through hell before you met me but...I want...I want to give it a try.." Eli stopped talking due to being nervous. Krystal looked at him waiting for him to finish. "...Will you go out with me?" He asked. Krystal's heart began pounding extremely fast. She didn't know if she should say yes due to being afraid of what will the outcome be in the future but this time...she took a leap of faith and nodded. Eli smiled and kissed on her lips, leaving as soon as he did that. Krystal touched her lips in shock. "He kissed me again....." Krystal thought. Eli naturally laid on his bed with a smile plastered on her face. His smile disapeared and he immediately sat up. "I KISSED HER AGAIN!!!" He yelled.