chapter 3

Being a mute

Author's pov: 

Krystal began walking home. "Krystal." A guy with a familair voice said. Krystal stopped walking and turned around. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked. Krystal nodded. He smiled. "At least you survived your first day." He said jokingly. Krystal smiled. "You want me to walk you home?" He asked. She shook her head. "How would you know where I live anyway..." She thought. "You probably don't remember but I live next door." He answered her thoughts. She looked at his face. "So that's why you looked familiar..." Krystal thought. "Why don't you talk?" He asked. Krystal's smile faded. She shook her head before she began to walk away. Sehun looked at Krystal in confusion as she walked away. "Krystal." He called again. Krystal stopped walking. "Can't you just go back to your stupid girlfriend." Krystal thought. Sehun then walked in front of her. "Look I know it to get marked on your first day, especially when it's not your fault, but at least you now know who not to be friends with." Sehun said. Krystal looked at him. "yeah I now know not to be friends with you." She thought. She rolled her eyes and started walking again.

"Would you at least speak to me." Sehun said as he grabbed her arm. "SEHUN!!" Yuri yelled with anger. They both looked at Yuri who was fuming with rage. Sehun instantly let go of Krystal's arm. Yuri walked to them. "She's marked Sehun....and if you don't want to be marked then stay away from her." Yuri said. "Yuri...you marked her for spilling coffee on you...you acted like she did it on purpose." Sehun replied. "SHE DID!!" Yuri yelled. Sehun sighed. "So your already gonna take the new girls side??" Yuri asked. "I didn't say that." Sehun answered. "Sehun I suggest that you stay away from her....or it'll be bad for you too." Yuri replied. Sehun looked at Krystal. "I'm sorry Krystal but I can't get my reputation ruined..." Sehun thought. Sehun looked at Yuri. "Your right Yuri....why would I want to be friends with a loser." Sehun said as he grabbed Yuri's hand. Yuri smirked. Krystal looked at Sehun in shock. "He switched the script....that ..." Krystal thought. "See you around loser." Yuri said as she walked away with Sehun. Krystal glared at them before she started walking home. "I hate this place already....why did I have to move here...I'm perfectly fine on my own.." Krystal thought. 

Krystal walked in the house. She looked at Hyorin who was busy placig food around the table. "Oh hi Krystal....guests are coming to pay they're respects for your parents." Hyorin said. "Why....just why...." Krystal thought. She nodded and then went upstairs to her new room. She sat on her bed. She stood up and went to take her pills for her IED. She looked all over her desk but she didn't find them. She began to panic. "Looking for these?" Jessica asked as she placed the pill bottle on the desk. Krystal looked at Jessica. "Never knew you had an anger problem." Jessica said with a smirk. Krystal tried to take the pills but Jessica took them first. "Did you kill our parents?" Jessica asked with a hint of anger in her voice. Krystal looked at Jessica in shock. "....it says here that you need to take these every three hours.....did you take them at school?...." Jessica said. "No..." Krystal answered in her head. "I searched what IED means....it's a disorder that involves repeated episodes of impulsive, aggresive, and violent behavior......so I'm going to ask you again..." Jessica paused for a moment.

Krystal already knew how this was going. She already felt the anger rise in her. "DId. You. Kill.....mom and dad?" Jessica asked. Krystal only stared blankly at Jessica. "DID YOU KILL MOM AND DAD?!?" Jessica yelled before she tackled Krystal to the ground. Krystal struggled to get out of her grip. "DID YOU?!?" Jessica yelled. Krystal kicked Jessica off of her. Krystal in-haled and ex-haled slowly to calm down. "What is going on in here?" Hyorin asked as she walked in. Jessica threw the pill bottle a Krystal. "I wish that you died instead of them." Jessica said before she stormed out of the room. "Jessica." Hyorin called. Hyorin then looked at Krystal. "What happened?" She asked as she helped Krystal up. Krystal looked at Hyorin and then she picked up her pill bottle. "Krystal I'm sick and tired of you not speaking....I understand that losing your parents was hard on you especially when you were so close to them but sooner or later your gonna have to speak." Hyorin said. Krystal looked at Hyorin and then grabbed a notebook and a pen from her book bag. She began to write. "Krystal talk to me--" Hyorin was cut off when Krystal gave her the notebook. Hyorin read what Krystal wrote. "Y-your a mute??" Hyorin asked. Krystal nodded. "What happened?" Hyorin asked. Krystal took the notebook and wrote again. "A car accident?" Hyorin asked. Krystal nodded. "Oh my god Krystal I'm so sorry." Hyorin said. 

Krystal ruffled her hair as she stared at the guests that was there. "I'm sorry for your lost." A woman said. Krystal smiled and nodded but deep inside Krystal was aggravated. She wanted them to stop. Her eys opened wide in shock when she saw Yuri with her friends walk in the house. Jessica ran to Krystal. "Go upstairs now." Jessica said with a threatening tone. Krystal looked at Jessica in confusion. "Go." Jessica said as she pushed Krystal upstairs. Krystal sat on the top steps. "Hey guys." Jessica said happily which caught Krystal's attention. "Hey Jess. I'm sorry for your lost." Yuri said. Jessica gave Yuri a big smile. "It's okay." Jessica said with a calm voice. Krystal slowly started walking down the stairs. "So the new girl didn't come pay her respects??" Sunny asked. Jessica shook her head. "Even if she did I would kick her out.....like she's garbage." Jessica answered. Krystal froze . "She did not say that." Krystal thought. "I knew she was gonna be a problem." Yuri said. Krystal rolled her eyes.