chapter 7

Being a mute

Two months later: 

The past two months was the most tiring part of Krystal's life. Chanyeol became part of the soccer team again and now he's ignoring her. So she's all alone again. She is beginning to hate Sehun because he always help her after she gets hurt when no one's there but she is still grateful that he helps her. Hyorin doesn't know anything and Jessica...let's just say she's a little bit nicer to Krystal now. She still thinks that Krystal killed their parents and that Krystal should be dead but she knows that she shouldn't hurt Krystal. Now when it comes to Krystal...she's beginning to break down and the fact that she can't say anything...nor scream....she feels as if she's trapped. Everyday the bulling gets worst and more serious. One girl literally tried to drown her in the school's pool. Krystal's life is a mess. She's running low on her IED pills because she has to take them more because they're becoming less effective. She's being pushed to far that the students will regret it. They don't know what happens when she gets angry. Yes they seen her aggravated but they haven't seen her when she's pissed. They haven't seen her when all she see's is red. The last time she felt like that....was when the boy she liked told his friends what happened with her father. She literally almost set their house on fire but was stopped by her mother. Her mother was her anchor...she was the one that calmed Krystal down. But she doesn't have her anymore. Her anchor...the one who calms her down is no longer here. And sooner or later....Krystal will break...and when she does......hell will break loose. 

Monday:

Krystal sat in the lunch room covered in food. She in-haled and ex-haled to calm her nerves as she always does. Jessica and her gang walked to her. "We just want to apologize for all that has happened." Jessica said as she smiled. Krystal didn't look at Jessica nore responded. "So I we want to call it truth's." Yuri added. Krystal looked at Yuri who held out her hand. Krystal was about to take it but then Yuri dumbed her tray of food on her. "Sike." Yuri said as she laughed and walked away with her gang. Krystal has had enough of this. She slamed her hands on the table causing everyone to look at her. Yuri began walking to Krystal. "What. Your angry? What are you gonna do?" Yuri asked. Krystal stared at Yuri with so much hate. Krystal knew not to hit her....she knew not to cause drama and so she began walking out the lunch room. "Yea that's right. Walk away. Might as well kill yourself and join your parents you coward." Sunny said. Krystal stopped walking and turned around. Jessica knew that Sunny shouldn't have said that. She saw the rage in Krystal's eyes and it scared her. Sehun looked at Krystal with worry. "Please don't do anything stupid Krystal." Sehun thought. Sunny scoffed. "Are you angry?" Sunny asked in sarcasim which made everyone laugh. Krystal rose her eyebrows. Everything that sunny does tempts Krystal to punch her in the face. Krystal nodded as she took one of the baseball players back. "Oh my god what are you doing???" The guy asked. Krystal didn't respond and instead she walked out the cafeteria all the way to the parking lot and everyone followed to see what she's gonna do. They watched her as she stood next to Sunny's car. "You won't dare." Sunny said with a smirk. Krystal smiled. And right after she started hitting Sunny's car. Sunny gasped. "OH MY GOD!!" Yuri yelled. Krystal broke the windows including the side mirrors. They all stared at Krystal in shock. The principal came out. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" He yelled. "THIS GIRL IS CRAZY!!" Sunny yelled. Krystal stopped and looked at the principal. "Krystal to my office....NOW!!" He began to yell again. 

Krystal sat in the principal's office. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked with an aggravated tone. Krystal sighed. "Even if I tell you what happened, you will still take that es side...she's your freaking daughter..." Krystal thought. "Krystal you could get into deep trouble for this." He said. Krystal scoffed as she crossed her arms. "What happened? When I first met you, you were so sweet but now your a devil." He said. Krystal looked at the principal. She sighed before she began writing in her notebook. She then handed it to the principal. "My daughter would do no such thing...She's an angel." He said in disbelief of what she wrote. Krystal scoffed. "Angel my ." She thought. Krystal then stood up and then began to walk to the door. "Krystal sit down or you'll be suspended." He ordered. Krystal stopped walking. "That's exactly what I want." She thought. She then left the room leaving the door open. She walked down the halls as the students watched her. "KRYSTAL GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!" The princpal yelled as he stood in front of his office. Krystal didn't listen and instead walked out of the school. "All of you get to class....NOW!!" He began to yell again causing the students to run to their next class.

Sehun sighed. "Krystal's suspended......I have to help her....but then...what if they find out that I helped...." Sehun thought. He then took a deep breath. "Okay let's do this..." He said to himself. He then walked in the principal's office. The principal looked at Sehun and then back at his paperwork. "Sehun go back to class." He ordered. Sehun then sat down. "Sunny started it." Sehun admitted. The principal stopped and looked at Sehun. "Excuse me?" He asked. Sehun sighed. "Sunny caused Krystal to do what she did." Sehun answered. "My daughter wont do no such thing." The principal responded. "That's because when she's with you, she acts nice and well behaved...but when she's not with you...she changes." Sehun replied. "I don't believe you." The principal replied. Sehun sighed once more. "You weren't there when Sunny said some hurtful things to her--" Sehun was cut off. "What did she so called say." The principal said. "She told her to might as well kill herself and join her parents for being such a coward." Sehun answered. The principal scoffed. "Look I know that you want to help Krystal...but lying wont do you any good." The princpal replied. "But i'm not--" Sehun was cut off. "Go to class Sehun." The principal said. "But principal Lee--" Sehun was cut off again. "I said go to class." Principal Lee ordered once more. Sehun sighed and nodded. Sehun then stood up and walked out of the room. 

Krystal sat in her room staring at the wall blankly. "Krystal." hyorin called which brought Krystal out of her trance. She looked at Hyorin. "What happened?" Hyorin asked. Krystal smiled and shook her head indicating that nothing happened. She didn't want to tell Hyorin. She wanted to solve this problem on her own. Hyorin sighed under her breath. Hyorin had a feeling that Krystal was hiding something but she decided not to confront her. "Um Yunho is outside waiting for--" Hyorin was cut off when Krystal ran outside. Hyorin smiled as she followed Krystal outside. Krystal ran to Yunho and hugged him. Yunho laughed. "Hey Krystal, missed me?" He asked. Krystal nodded. "Hi Yunho." Hyorin said as she waved. Krystal then let go off Yunho. "Hi Hyorin. Nice to see you again." He replied. Hyorin nodded. "Same here." She said with a smile. Krystal felt that there was chemistry between the two. She smirked. "Krystal want to go eat?" Yunho asked. Krystal looked at Hyorin then at Yunho and shook her head but then she pointed at Hyorin. "She does." Krystal mouthed. Yunho chuckled knowing Krystal's plan but he went along with it. "Hyorin would you like to eat with me?" He asked with a smile. Hyorin blushed as she nodded. Krystal then pushed Hyorin to Yunho and and waved before she ran back inside. "Let's go then?" He asked. She nodded. 

Krystal walked back to her room with a smile plastered on her face. Her smile faded when she saw Sehun in his room with a note book placed against the window. "Are you okay?" He wrote. Krystal sighed. "Why the hell did he cut school.." Krystal thought. She then closed her curtains causing Sehun to sigh. She felt bad doing that but she didn't want to see him. He always bullied her when people were around but then when they were alone he helped her...what is that she already knew that she started to fall for him. Sehun then decided to go to her house. He banged on the door repeadently until Krystal finally opened the door. "Look I'm trying to be nice here...I try, I really do but your not doing the same..I'm trying to be your friend...I'm trying to help you...but all I get is ing SILENCE...do you know how annoying that is? Do you know how hard it is to not freaking yell at you for not speaking? I know you have it rough but stop being a loner and ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIEND!!" He began to yell. Krystal stared at Sehun before she began to write in her journal. "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?! STOP WRITING AND SPEAK ALREADY!!!....I'M SO DONE WITH YOU!!" He yelled before he walked away. Krystal looked at Sehun as he walked back inside his house. She looked at what she wrote. "....you idiot...if you would've just stood here a little longer..you would've known why I don't speak..." She thought. In the notebook she wrote "I'm a mute."