chapter 27

Being a mute

Krystal got in her car and began on driving as far as she can away from the house. She drove far enough that no one knew where she could be. She parked the car and sat there. As tears began falling from her face, rain started pouring down extremely hard. “Please don’t leave me Eli..” She pleaded as if he was sitting next to her. After that Krystal screamed with all her might. That scream released all her anger and frustrations. She hit her steering wheel so hard that it caused her to cry harder. She hated that Sehun came back into her life. Now all is ruined all due to that one little kiss. That one little kiss that she quickly refused but of course in Eli’s eyes..it was different. He believes that Krystal still has feeling for Sehun. “I don’t love him….I DON’T LOVE HIM!!” She yelled as if Eli could hear. Krystal leaned on the steering wheel. She inhaled and ex-haled slowly. She flinched when she felt her phone vibrate. She didn’t want to look at it but something told her that she should. She took out her phone and read the message. It was Chanyeol. He sent her the address to the motel. She frowned when she realized that she was already on that street. She looked up and looked at her left and there was the motel that Sehun and Chanyeol were. She got out the car and her body immediately became drenched in water. She walked to the motel and looked for their room. As she found it, she began to bang on it repeatedly with the hand she hurt. Chanyeol got up and opened the door. “Hey.” Chanyeol said. “Where is he?” Krystal asked. Chanyeol moved out of the way and there Sehun was laying on the be with his eyes closed, listening to music. Krystal walked in and Chanyeol closed the door. “Krystal before you do anything—“ Chanyeol didn’t have enough time to finish due to Krystal slapping Sehun. 

Sehun opened his eyes and stared at Krystal in shock. “K-Krystal.” Sehun stuttered as he stood up. He took out his head phones and threw his iPod on the bed. Chanyeol and Sehun saw the rage in Krystal’s eyes. She was definitely hurting but not to the point where Krystal would come running back to him. “You whole.” Krystal said. Sehun was about to respond but then he saw her hand. “Krystal your bleeding.” He replied as he walked closer to her, however, Krystal backed away. “Don’t come any closer.” Krystal ordered. Sehun looked at Krystal in shock. “Why? Why did you have to come find me? I was doing fine on my own…Now because of you the man that I love hates me…” Krystal added. Sehun sighed. “Krystal I did it because I love you—“ Sehun was cut off when Krystal walked to him and slapped him. “I’M NOT FINISHED!! Bother me again, I ing dare you.” Krystal said with a serious tone that gave chills behind Chanyeol’s and Sehun’s back. “Are you threatening me?” Sehun asked. “Oh trust me Sehun, this is not considered a threat.” Krystal answered. Before Sehun could reply, Krystal burst out the motel room, slamming the door on her way out causing Sehun and Chanyeol to flinch. Sehun sighed an Chanyeol looked at him. “That’s it Sehun. We’re practically ruining her new life she built. We should go.” Chanyeol said. Sehun scoffed. “No, you promised me we’ll be here for a week. It’s only been 4 days. And for the three days left, I’m going to make sure I bring Krystal back with me.” Sehun replied. Chanyeol sighed. “And how are you going to do that?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun smirked. “With the help of someone we all know.” Sehun answered. 

Krystal sat on the bench and stared at the sky as the rain hit her face. “This day can’t possibly get any worse..” Krystal thought. But then of course, she just had to jinx herself. “Krystal?” She immediately knew who that voice was. She looked to her right and there stood a man who took her in. It was the one and only Jackson. He smiled as he saw. “I missed you.” he said as he walked closer. She stood up. “What are you doing here?” She asked which made Jackson in shock. “Y-you could speak??” He asked back. Krystal nodded. He nodded even though he was still shocked. Afterwards he immediately hugged her. “I can tell you missed me.” Krystal said jokingly. He chuckled as he let her go. “what are you doing out here?” He asked. She didn’t answer. What made him more shocked was the blood dripping from her hand. “What happened to your hand?” He asked in worry. She didn’t respond to that either. “Krystal..what’s the matter?” He asked. She sighed. “I don’t know what happened….everything was going great until….My…my past caught up to me..” She answered. Jackson nodded, understanding her. “My past caught up with me as well..” Jackson replied. Krystal looked at him in confusion. “Your sister…she found me again…” He answered her thoughts. She nodded. “Is that why you left?…Because I dated your sister?” Jackson asked. Krystal nodded once more. “I’m sorry I left…but I just had to get away from everything….including my sister…you knew her…so I had to leave..” Krystal answered. Jackson nodded. “Come on let’s go in a cafe or something..it’s pouring and I don’t want you—I mean us to get sick.” Jackson said. Krystal nodded as she followed him. 

Eli sat in the bar. He felt sorry for leaving her alone like that. He felt sorry for releasing his anger on her. He didn’t mean too but it just happened. He became jealous…extremely jealous when he saw Sehun kiss Krystal. He even gotten angrier when he realized that, that man was the father of her child. He understood that she didn’t want anything to deal with her past and so he didn’t even mention it. He never asked her how she got pregnant or why she was running away. Even though he was so curious, he just never asked all due to one reason…he loves her. He fell for her instantly. Eli flinched when he heard a glass slam on the table. He looked up and there was one of the workers pouring a drink for him. “I didn’t ask for anything.” Eli said. The male worker nodded. “I know. But it looks like you need it.” The worker replied. Eli thanked him. As he reached for his wallet, the worker stopped him. “It’s on the house.” The man said. Eli thanked him once more. After wards, he drank the liquor in one shot. Eli sighed as he placed the glass down. All he wants to do is go to Krystal and hug her, apologizing for yelling at her, for getting angry at her. But he couldn’t. The thought of her past lover coming back got to him. He wondered if this is his fate. Maybe all he was suppose to do was help Krystal. He ruffled his hair. He stood up and left the bar. He looked at the sky as rain poured down. “I’m sorry Krystal..” Eli said as he stared at the sky.