chapter 6

Being a mute

 Previously on Being a mute: 

"Look you shouldn't hang out with her....you'll get marked.." Sehun replied. Chanyeol looked at Sehun and stood up. "Your all about popularity...you don't have a heart." Chanyeol said before he began to walk away. Sehun stood up and turned Chanyeol around and immediately punched him. "I DO HAVE A HEART!! DON'T YOU EVER SAY I DON'T!!" Sehun yelled which caused everyone to look at them. "Oh really? Then why leave Krystal alone? Because Yuri told you to stay away from her? Your her ." Chanyeol said before wiped the blood off his lips. Sehun stared at Chanyeol with rage. Sehun was about to punch Chanyeol once more. "Sehun stop it." Yuri said as she walked to them with her girls. Sehun looked at Yuri. "He's offically marked." Jessica said. Everyone gasped. They all looked at Krystal who stared at Jessica in shock. "And it's all her fault." Yuri said as she pointed at Krystal. 

Author's pov: 

Krystal stared at Yuri as she pointed at her. "She marked him...." Krystal thought. Chanyeol scoffed. "Does it look like I care?" Chanyeol said which caught everyone by surprise. "GO AHEAD!! THROW STUFF A ME!!! BULLY ME!!" Chanyeol yelled. Everyone stared at him with wide eyes including Krystal. She quickly went to him. "Stop it your making it worst." She thought as she shook her head towards him. "Krystal it's okay." Chanyeol said to her with a calming tone. "It's not okay....your one of the best players in the soccer team. Yuri unmark him." Baekhyun said as he walked to them, being followed by the others. "Once you mark someone, they can't be un-marked. I'm sorry fangirls but he's marked now." Yuri replied. All his fangirls glared at Krystal. Krystal didn't know what to do. Chanyeol was marked because of her. "EVERYONE GET READY!!" Sunny yelled with much excitement. The students in the gym stood up. Chanyeol and Krystal knew that this was gonna be bad. "NOW!!" Yuri yelled. Krystal's eyes opened wide as she saw everyone about to throw balloon's which was filled with chocolate pudding. As soon as they began throwing, Krystal immediately stood in front of Chanyeol and took all of the hits. Chanyeol stared at Krystal in shock. Everyone then stopped firing when Sunny yelled to stop. "Why would you do that?" Chanyeol asked in worry as he wiped her face with his gym sweater. "Chanyeol......for the sake of the soccer team....and me....please stay away from her." Sunny said as a tear fell from her face. Chanyeol looked at Krystal and then at Sunny. "She's my friend...and if you can't accept that....then I guess I'm marked." Chanyeol said. Sunny walked to Chanyeol and slapped him. He looked at Sunny. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!? YOU WANT TO BE MARKED?!?" Sunny yelled. Chanyeol didn't respond. "Just because of this stupid girl...your marked....what makes her special?...she isn't rich....she isn't popular....she has nothing....." Sunny said. "And how would you know?" Chanyeol asked. "Jessica has some people who does profile checks.......she's poor.....she has nothing.....HECK HER PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!" Sunny began to yell again. Krystal stared at Sunny with so much rage and frustration and that's what made her do what she's about to do. She slapped her.

Everyone gasped. She then looked at Jessica with so much hate. "You ." Sunny said. Krystal went to get her bookbag and Chanyeol's book bag. Right after that she then grabbed Chanyeol's hand and left with him. After a while of walking they finally stopped at a empty playground. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as they both sat down. Krystal nodded. She then opened her bookbag and got her IED pills and a bottle of water. "What are those?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at her take a two pills. She closed the bottle and handed it to him as she took out her ADHD pills and took them as well. "You have anger problem?" He asked. Krystal nodded. "And you also have ADHD?" He asked. Krystal nodded once more. He nodded in understandment as he handed her the bottles. She put them in her bag and then closed it. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked. Krystal sighed and nodded again. She then stood up and began walking. "Hey wait up. Where you going?" He asked. She turned around and pointed the obvious that she was going home to change. Chanyeol chuckled and nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Chanyeol said. Krystal smiled as she nodded. They both then parted ways. 

The next day: After school:

The whole day Krystal and Chanyeol were bullied. It was the worst for Krystal because of Chanyeol's fangirls or should we say used-to-be fangirls. She walked out the school but was immediately stopped by a bunch of girls. Krystal already knew it was gonna be bad. "You took away what's ours so we're gonna take away what's yours." A girl said with a mean tone. Krystal looked at them in confusion. At first they threw water balloons at her and then they all then began to take off her school uniform. "This is what you'll get for now....if you don't stop hanging out with Chanyeol oppa, We'll humilate you that you won't even be able to step outside your house." The girl said. Krystal then stood up from the ground and ran back inside the school. She hid under the steps where she normally hides now. Sehun walked out from the classroom where the soccer team had a meeting about Chanyeol. He then stopped walking when he saw a water trail. At first he was gonna ignore it but he had a feeling that he should follow it and so he did .The trail led him to the steps where Krystal hid. He stared at Krystal in shock because she was shirtless, soaked in water. Krystal covered her upperbody. This moment made her remember what happened to her in the past. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked as he squatted down. Krystal shook her head for once. Tears naturally began to fall. He then took off his sweater and gave it to her. "Here." He said. Krystal took the sweater and put it on her and zipped it up. "What happened?" He asked. Krystal didn't respond. She didn't even shake her head. She was too embarrassed to even look at him. Sehun sighed as he saw tears falling from her face. He sat down next to her. Sehun hated when he saw girls cry. He had to think of a way to see her smile. He thought of an idea and even though it was embarrassing he still had to do it. He stood up and looked at Krystal. She looked at him in confusion. And then he began to sing and dance to AoA's miniskirt. At first Krystal didn't react but as she began to hear his voice crack she began to smile. Sehun then stopped and laughed. "Come on." He said as he helped her up. Krystal nodded and followed him. Krystal knew he had a reputation to up-hold so they had to sneak around everyone who was still at the school. 

Krystal and Sehun sat at the cafe. Krystal sat at the they're table and Sehun went to go order what they want to drink. After a while he then came back with two hot Chocolate's. Krystal smiled as Sehun placed her cup on the table. Even though it was warm outside, Krystal still loved to drink hot chocolate and so did Sehun. They both drank they're hot chocolate's in silence. Bi Rain's La song then started to play. Sehun smiled and then started to dance in the chair. Krystal smiled as she watched him. He then stood up and began dancing. "Dance with me." Sehun said. Krystal shook her head. "Oh come on." Sehun said as he pulled her up. She finally gave in and began dancing with him. They both danced the actual dance to the song and to Sehun's surprise Krystal danced with so much power and swag. After the song was done they both stared at each other breathless. The sudden noise of claps snapped them back to reality. They both looked around and finally noticed that people were actually watching. Krystal bowed repeadently with a smile on her face mentally saying thank you. Krystal and Sehun sat back down after all the noise finally calmed down. "Your a good dancer." Sehun said. Krystal smiled. "Why don't you join the school's dance team?" He asked. Krystal shrugged. The rest of the time Krystal and Sehun didn't communicate through words...they communicated through dance.

They both decided to leave after realizing that it was dark outside. There they stood in front of Krystal's house staring at eachother. Sehun finally broke the silence. "Can I get your number?" He asked. Krystal knew that she should say no but her heart didn't agree with her mind. She smiled and nodded. He took out his phone and gave it to her. She smiled as she put her number down. After that she gave him his phone back. "See you tomorrow." He said. Krystal nodded before she went inside. Sehun smiled as he stared at Krystal's phone number. "YES!!" Sehun yelled. "SHUT UP WE"RE TRYING TO SLEEP!!" A neighbor said. Sehun then ran inside his house. As soon as he went in his room he texted Krystal. "Hey." Sehun typed; Krystal changed her clothes and then laid in bed. She then felt her phone vibrate. She naturally smiled when she saw Sehun's message. "Didn't we just see each other a minute agoi." She typed back. They both texted the whole night. And each and everytime they got a reply they would always smile.