chapter 26

Being a mute

Krystal went with Chanyeol to a cafe. They sat down and ordered their coffee. As they waited, silence filled the air. Chanyeol sighed and Krystal hung her head low. She couldn’t say anything let alone explain. She didn’t know how. “How have you been?” Chanyeol asked. Krystal looked at up. “Good.” She answered simply. “That’s good…why won’t you come back?” Chanyeol asked. Krystal sighed. “I can’t..no scratch that…I won’t come back..” She answered. “Krystal we’re all breaking down because you left…YOU FORGOT ALL OF US!!” Chanyeol responded. “Well what am I suppose to do? Just go back and act like every things fine? I’m sorry Chanyeol but I can’t….my sister ran me over with her car because she thinks I took everything from her causing me to be in a coma for two months..TWO FREAKING MONTHS…I got pregnant by the man I hate because I got drunk…I slept with the man who crushed my heart so many times….i was being bullied by the whole school…I just wanted to die Chanyeol…I really did…but the baby that was growing inside of me…he made me realize that I shouldn’t kill myself…that instead..I start a new life so my baby and I could live peacefully…I lived over here homeless..only two people took me in because they pity me…the man you saw in that house…he made me feel special…he made my heart beat again…I fell in love with him…I really did…and don’t you ever think that I forgot you all because I thought of you guys every freaking day…you really think that it’s easy for me? IT’S NOT—“ Krystal was cut off. “THEN COME BACK!!” Chanyeol yelled as he stood up causing people to look at them. Krystal sighed. “Your practically saying that your life …I get that okay? I really do. But here’s one thing…It’s not just you suffering….We’re suffering too…Kai is over there screwing around with someone who doesn’t love him and treats him like trash….Me…I feel like I’m going to explode because my best friend left me without saying …oh and don’t get me started on Sehun…he gets drunk every ing day and sleeps around with women he meets including Jessica, HELL HE EVEN ALMOST JUMPED OFF THE ROOF BECAUSE OF YOU!!” Chanyeol said causing Krystal to stand up. “Chanyeol I didn’t come here to argue..I’m leaving.” Krystal replied. After that she began walking to the door. “Don’t you want your coffee miss?” The waiter said as she came with the coffee. Krystal took out 10 bucks and gave it to her. “Keep it and keep the coffee..sorry for wasting your time.” Krystal said before she cafe.  

“KRYSTAL!!" Chanyeol yelled as he followed her. Krystal stopped walking and turned around. “What is wrong with you? I tell you that the man you love almost killed himself and you just leave?” Chanyeol asked. “I loved him, meaning past tense…Chanyeol I’m sorry…what do you expect me to do?—“ Krystal was cut off again. “I EXPECT YOU TO AT LEAST HAVE A HEART AND CALL HIM!!” He yelled. “You really want me to call him? FINE I WILL!! IN FACT I WILL TELL HIM TO ING FORGET ABOUT ME AND MY BABY!! I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND I WOULDN’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WIH HIM!!!” Krystal yelled back. “Krystal your going to break his heart if you say that—“ Chanyeol was cut off. “WELL THEN IT’S EVEN…cause he already broke mine..” Krystal said. Chanyeol sighed as he ruffled his hair. “Krystal..” Krystal turned around and there stood a man who she didn’t want to talk too, let alone see him. It’s the one and only Sehun. Krystal’s eyes opened wide. Sehun gave Krystal a smile. “You can speak now…” He said. Krystal didn’t respond and instead she backed away causing her to bump into Chanyeol. “I missed you Krystal.” Sehun said as he walked to her. Krystal shook her head. “Well I don’t miss you.” Krystal replied as she clenched her teeth. Sehun’s smile disappeared. “We all know that’s not true.” Sehun said before he hugged her. “Let me go.” Krystal ordered. Sehun didn’t listen and in fact he hugged her tighter. “I SAID LET ME GO!!” She yelled. “Sehun just let let her go.” Chanyeol said. Sehun did as he was told. “Gosh you look so beautiful..” Sehun said as he cupped her face. Krystal pushed him back and glared at him. “I thought I said to give her time Sehun…what happened?” Chanyeol asked. “Chanyeol you should know one thing about me…I’m selfish…I wanted to see her and so here I am…i followed you Chanyeol…” Sehun answered. Krystal scoffed. “Okay now you saw me..and now I’m leaving.” Krystal said before she began walking. Sehun was about to follow her but Chanyeol grabbed his arm. “Don’t.” Chanyeol said making Sehun confused. 

Sehun persuaded Chanyeol to stay in that town due to wanting to speak to Krystal. “Three days.” Chanyeol said. “2 weeks.” Sehun responded. Chanyeol scoffed. “4 days.” He replied. “10 days.” Sehun said. “A week, Take it or leave it.” Chanyeol responded. Sehun sighed. “Fine.” Sehun replied. Chanyeol nodded. After they’re conversation, Chanyeol and Sehun went to a motel. They both sat on the they’re on bed and sighed. “I thought she would be happy to see me…” Sehun said. Chanyeol laid back and as he scoffed. “Well Sehun that was the worst thought you had…you messed with her and now she hates you.” Chanyeol responded. “She really said to forget about her and our baby…she knows that wouldn’t though..” Sehun added. “You say the word our as if you are there for the baby…don’t hurt yourself more Sehun..she doesn’t want anything to do with you and you should at least respect that.” Chanyol replied. “NO! THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD JUST LEAVE HER AND MY BABY ALONE!! IN FACT I’M GOING TO WIN HER BACK!!” Sehun yelled. Chanyeol looked at Sehun. “And how are you going to do that?” Chanyeol asked. “First things first…her new lover..If I get him to be conflicted about her then they’ll break up..and after that she’s going to need comfort..and that’s where I come in—“ Sehun was cut off. “You really think it’s going to be that easy?” Chanyeol asked. “It’s going to be a piece of cake.” Sehun answersed.

4 days later: 

“Okay I was wrong…it’s not going to be a piece of cake.” Sehun said before he threw himself on the bed. Chanyeol scoffed. “You don’t even know how to make him mad at Krystal..let alone win her heart back…I suggest you give up and leave.” Chanyeol replied. “No…all you need to do today is have a car ready for me.” Sehun responded. “Why?” He asked. “Cause what I’m going to do today will probably get me killed by Krystal.” Sehun answered as he sat up. “What are you planning?” Chanyeol asked. “Just do what I say and we’ll leave WITH Krystal in no time.” Sehun answered. Chanyeol nodded. After a while, it soon became dark. “So why are we out here at Krystal’s house?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun sighed as he rubbed his temples. “Everyday, Krystal get’s out at work at 8 pm. it takes her 45 minutes to get here so she’s going to be here right about now.” Sehun said and there you saw Krystal parking her car. “Your a stalker.” Chanyeol replied. Sehun chuckled. “Only for her Chanyeol…only for her.” Sehun said before he opened the car door. He was about to get out but Chanyeol grabbed his arm. “What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked. “Relax..just get ready to leave.” Sehun answered. Sehun then went to Krystal who was already at her door, unlocking it. “Hey.” Sehun said causing Krystal to turn around. Krystal sighed. “I’m guessing Chanyeol told you where I live.” Krystal said. Sehun nodded with a smile. “What do you want Sehun?” She asked with an emotionless face. “Don’t kill me.” He answered. She looked at him in confusion. “What are you—“ She was cut off when Sehun kissed her. Her eyes opened wide and as she pushed him away she heard a glass drop. She immediately turned around and there stood Eli who was filled with rage. Sehun smirked. “See you soon Krystal.” Sehun said and left to the car before Krystal even had the chance to slap him. 

She looked at Eli as she walked in the house, closing the door behind her. “Eli—“ Krystal was cut off. “Don’t.” He said as he bent down and began on picking up the glass that broke. “Let me help you.” Krystal said as she went to him and began on helping him pick up the glass. Eli looked at her with anger. “Who was that guy?” Eli asked. Krystal looked at him. Eli sighed. “He’s Min’s father..” Eli said figuring it out in a quick second. “Eli he may be Min’s father but I don’t love him let alone I don’t even want anything to do with him—“ Krystal was cut off once again. “BUT YET HE WAS HERE KISSING YOU!!” Eli yelled as he stood up. Krystal stood up as well. “Exactly..he was kissing me..I wasn’t kissing him.” She replied calmly. Eli scoffed. “But I bet you wanted to.” He said. “No. Eli no, I don’t—“ Krystal was cut off again. “You don’t have to tell me Krystal…but please don’t lie to me.” Eli said before he dropped the glass pieces that he picked up, back on the floor. Before Krystal could even reply, he left the house. Krystal gripped on the glass piece she was holding causing her to bleed. Everything that she has made with Eli has broken down all due to just this one little thing that has happened. Tears began to form in Krystal’s eyes. “Hey Krystal I heard yelling—OH MY GOD!!” Kevin yelled as he ran down the stairs due to seeing blood dripping from her hand. He opened up her fist and removed the glass piece. He dropped it on the floor and ran to the kitchen, getting a small towel. He ran back and tied it around her hand. “He just had to ruin everything…” Krystal said out loud. Kevin looked at Krystal. “Who?” Kevin asked. “Do me a favor and watch Min.” Krystal said. “But your hand.” Kevin said. “Just watch him..” Krystal said before she left.