chapter 16

Being a mute

At school: 

Krystal looked at her school. She didn't want to enter it. "Should I leave?..." She thought. Krystal then turned away and began walking. "Where do you think your going?" A familair voice asked. Krystal stopped and turned around, only to see Chanyeol as he sat on the steps, eating a apple. Krystal frowned. Chanyeol smirked. "I'm your ." Chanyeol said. Krystal looked at him in confusion. "Well....technically I'm your body guard." Chanyeol simplified it. Krystal sighed in frustration. "I just wanna go home and lie on my comfortable bed." Krystal thought. She then sat next to Chanyeol. "Are you okay?" He asked. Krystal nodded slowly. Chanyeol sighed. "I'm sorry.." He apologized. Krystal looked at Chanyeol in confusion. "I know I was wrong for saying that I'm the father....I just thought that you didn't want him to be involved in the babies life..." Chanyeol said. Krystal nodded. Chanyeol took a deep breath. "But the truth is....I like you Krystal." Chanyeol said that made Krystal's eyes open wide. He then did something that shocked her even more. He kissed her. Krystal eye's grew wider. "W-what's happening??? Why is my heart beating so fast???" Krystal wondered. Chanyeol immediately pulled away when he heard a high pitch scream. They both looked at the top of the steps and there stood Sunny who was staring at Krystal with rage. "No....I'm making things worst by being here..." Krystal thought. Krystal then stood up and walked to Sunny. "Stay away from me ." Sunny said in anger. "She's not a ." Chanyeol said as he stood up and walked to them. "She's pregnant....and your pretending to be the father...yes I heard all of it...Chanyeol don't ruin your life because of this one ...she probably doesn't even know who the father is." Sunny said with anger. Tears began to form in Krystal's eyes. She made sure not to let them fall. "Stupid hormones.." Krystal thought. Krystal then began to walk away. "Krystal." Chanyeol called. Krystal ignored him and began to run as fast as she can causing her to bump into someone in the corner, causing them to fall, making the person be on top of Krystal. She opened her eyes and looked at the person. "S-sehun...." She thought. 

They both stared at each other's eyes falling deep into it. Sehun had a feeling that the baby wasn't Chanyeol's. It's like he had a connection with the baby, wanting to protect it and love it.  but he still went along with the idea of Chanyeol being the father. He immediately stood up after he snapped back to reality by a honking car. "Krystal...are you okay?" He asked as he helped her up. She nodded slowly as she hid her face. Sehun looked at Krystal. He missed her so much. He just wanted to hug her right then and there. But he was afraid. He was afraid that she wouldn't accept him anymore. He thought that she didn't love him anymore. He moved her hair from her face and frowned when her saw tears falling from her eyes. "Krystal....why are you crying?" He asked. Krystal looked away. Sehun sighed under his breath. Maybe it was time to take courage and not be afraid of losing his reputation...and so he did. "Krystal do you still like me?" He asked. Krystal looked at Sehun. "Because if you do....then I want to tell you that....that...." Sehun paused. He ruffled his hair and sighed. "That I lo--" Sehun was cut off. "SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!?!" A mad woman yelled. It was the one and only Yuri. Krystal immediately wiped her tears. Yuri walked to Krystal and slapped her. "Stay away from him, your ruining his life....come on Sehun." Yuri said before she grabbed Sehun's hand and began pulling him away. Krystal took one step foward and was about to grab his hand but she decided not to. Sehun looked at Krystal as he was being dragged away. "She still loves me...." Sehun thought. 

Later on that day: 

Kai rang the door bell. After 10 minutes, someone then opened the door. "Hey Hyorin." Kai said with a smile. Hyorin smiled. "Hi, come in, Krystal's upstairs in her room." Hyorin said. Kai nodded. "Thanks." Kai said before he ran upstairs to her room. He stopped when he saw Krystal on her bed with her knees to her chest, staring deeply at the floor. "I wonder what's she thinking.." Kai thought. Kai then walked quietly to her making sure not to make one single noise. "BOO!" Kai yelled causing Krystal to flinch. Kai began to laugh. "You should've seen your face. It was hilarious." Kai said. Kai stopped laughing when he saw tears fall from her eyes as she frowed her eyebrows. "NO NO NO, I'm sorry I won't scare you anymore--" Kai was cut off when Krystal got up and hugged him. Kai's eyes opened wide. "W-what's wrong?" He asked. Krystal shook her head. Kai pulled away and looked at Krystal. "Krystal tell me what's wrong." Kai said more like ordered. Krystal smiled and wiped her tears. "Kai?" A woman asked. They both looked at the teenager who leaning agaisnt the door frame, with her arms crossed. Kai didn't want to see Jessica nor talk to her. He felt bad for what he had done with her. "Krystal...I'm going to go." Kai said. Krystal nodded and then he rushed out the room. Jessica looked at Krystal. Jessica was too afraid to apologize, she was too afraid to even say a single word. And so she left the room. Krystal sighed before she closed her door and locked it. She opened her closet and took out her suit case and afterwards she began to pack. "I can't stay here anymore." Krystal thought as tears began to fall again while packing her things.