chapter 15

Being a mute

It's only been two months since Krystal has been in a coma. Everytime Kai see's her, his legs become weak. He feels bad for not telling Hyorin that it was Jessica but he loves her. Kai sighed as he looked at Krystal as he was laying down on the couch in the room. "Should I tell Hyorin?..." Kai asked himself. He then stood up and walked to Krystal. He held her hand tight. "Wake up Krystal....wake up...we need you...I need you...." Kai said. Kai sighed when he got no response from her. He flinched when he heard the door open. "Hey..." it was the one and only Jessica Jung. Kai immediately let go of Krystal's hand. "What are you doing here?" Kai asked. "What, I can't come see my sister?" Jessica asked as she rose her eyebrows. "Well...you were the one the who ran her over..." Kai said to himself but Jessica heard him. "How is she?" She asked. "She's fine...and so is the baby." Kai answered. Jessica sighed. "Why did you do it?....why did you hit her?...why did you drove off?" Kai asked. Jessica looked at Kai. "I'm sorry-" Jessica was cut off. "No, your not....you say your sorry but are you really?....you have the guts to run her over with a ing car...what else can you do to her?...push her off a roof?--" Kai was cut off. "I would never do that." Jessica said. "You say that that now....but what happens when she so called takes a love one from you...you'll kill her right?...I thought she had the anger problems...but it seems that you do." Kai replied. Jessica leaned against the wall. "So seems that you fell for her already." Jessica said with a aggravted tone.

"WHY DOES THAT EVEN MATTER?!?! She's your sister. You need to be here when she wakes up. She already lost her parents--" Kai was cut off. "THEY WERE MY PARENTS TOO!!" Jessica yelled. "They were... but you were the one to pack up your things and live with Hyorin here....you were the one that said you hate them...you were the one that basically left...so if you think you weren't close to them...then it's your ing fault because your the one that left. So stop being a ...Krystal's been through enough already." Kai said. Jessica glared at Kai. "You don't understand--" Jessica was cut off once more. "I do understand...in fact I understand pretty well....my mother passed away when I was 15...my father hates me...I'm all alone...just like Krystal....you..you have friends..you have people to lean on, Krystal doesn't...you think she's taking people away from you...but...everyone still loves you...your popular...you have money....your envied by many girls and liked by many guys including me. What else do you want?" Kai asked. Jessica walked up to Kai with her blood boiling. "You wanna know what I want?....for Krystal to be destroyed...she ruined my life when we were younger...now I'm going to ruin hers." Jessica said before she did something that shocked Kai. 

She kissed him. Kai's eyes opened wide. "S-she's kissing me..." Kai thought. Kai naturally began to respond to the kiss. Jessica's hands went around Kai's neck while Kai's hand went aound Jessica's waist. Little did they know, Krystal's hand began to move. It's like she knew that they were making out. Maybe she felt hurt. Who knows what's happening to her in this state she's in. Kai then pulled Jessica away. She looked at him in confusion. "Isn't this what you want?" Jessica said with a seductive tone that caused Kai's you-know-what to rise. "N-no...not here..not now...not when your sister is like this." Kai answered. Jessica scoffed. "Fine...then let's go somewhere else." Jessica said with a smirk as she began to pull Kai out of the room, closing the door behind her. After a couple of minutes, krystal's hand began to move again. Her eyes slowly opened. She slowly moved her head to look around. "W-where am I?" Krystal thought. She slowly sat up and began to take off all of the equiment that were on her. She placed her feet on the hard cold floor and stood up. She instantly fell due to the amount of pain in her head. "It hurts..." She thought. She finally stood up again and began to speed walk out the room as she clutched on her head.

After a while Kai came back to the hospital. He saw many nurses in the hallway as he walked to Krystal's room. He grabbed one of nurses. "What's wrong?" Kai asked in worry. "Krystal Jung isn't in her room." The nurse answered before she sent people to look for her. Kai's eyes opened wide. "S-she's gone..." Kai said to himself. "Hey what's going on?" A familair voice said that made Kai flinch. Kai turned around. "K-krystal's missing Chanyeol." Kai said which made his friends eyes open wide. "WHAT?!? SHE'S MISSING?!?" Chanyeol yelled. kai nodded. "where were you...you were suppose to be with her." Chanyeol said. Kai didn't respond and instead apologized. "Kai...where were you?" Chanyeol asked. "With....with Jessica..." Kai answered. Chanyeol's eyes opened wide. "Y-you were with Jessica?....SHE RAN OVER KRYSTAL!!" Chanyeol began to yell again. "Shhhh Calm down..." Kai replied. Chanyeol scoffed. "I'm going to look for her." Chanyeol said before he walked away. Kai ruffled his hair as he sighed in frustration. "I'm stupid..." Kai said before he began to look for Krystal. 

Chanyeol sighed in frustration as he ruffled his hair. "Where is she?..." Chanyeol asked himself. Chanyeol leaned against the hospital wall. His eyes opened wide. "Wait...I know.." Chanyeol said to himself before he ran out of the hospital. After a while he finally found Krystal sitting on a swing as she laid her head on the cold chain that held the swing. "Krystal." Chanyeol called which caused Krystal's eyes to slowly open. Chanyeol walked to Krystal. "She's crying..." Chanyeol thought as he looked at the tears rolling down her face. Krystal looked at Chanyeol as he hugged her. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE HOSPITAL?!?!" Chanyeol yelled. Krystal broke into more tears as she mentally kept saying sorry. Chanyeol let her go and took off his jacket. He immediately put it on her. "Why are you crying?" He asked. She looked at Chanyeol with pain in her eyes. "Are you in pain?" He asked. Krystal shook her head not wanting him to worry about her. "Krystal don't lie to me." Chanyeol said. Krystal finally gave in and nodded. Chanyeol sighed. "Krystal? Chanyeol?" A familair voice called. They both looked at the person and it was the one and only Sehun. "Y-your okay." Sehun said as he walked to her. "Stop Sehun." Chanyeol ordered. "What?" Sehun asked. "Leave her alone....you never cared for her so why care now...we're going back to the hospital Krystal." Chanyeol said before he picked her up bridal style and began walking away. Sehun looked at them as they walked further and further away. "I have to talk to her." Sehun said. 

"Thank you for finding Ms.Jung." The nurse said. Chanyeol smiled as he placed Krystal on the bed. "Your welcome." Chanyeol replied with a smile. The nurse then left the room to get the doctor. Chanyeol sat next to Krystal. "I missed you." Chanyeol said. Krystal looked at Chanyeol and smiled as she nodded. "Guys." Sehun said breathless because he ran. They both looked at Sehun as he walked in the room. He then sat down on the couch. "Didn't I say to leave her alone--" Chanyeol was cut off when the doctor came in. "Krystal what you did earlier was reckless." He said as he walked to her. Krystal nodded. He began to give her a check up. After he was done, he smiled. "Your fine Krystal but you may have some head aches so I'll prescribe you pain medication. But you'll still have to stay here for a while just to make sure that everything is fine." The doctor said. Krystal nodded. And so the doctor then left the three alone. "Krystal." Sehun called. Krystal didn't bother to look at Sehun as she laid down. "Krystal listen to me." Sehun said. Krystal then got comfortable and closed her eyes. Sehun sighed. "Fine.." Sehun said before he stood up and left the room. "He left." Chanyeol said. Krystal opened her eyes and tears began to fall. "It's okay." Chanyeol said as he patted her back. 

1 week later: 

"she'll be discharged soon?" Hyorin asked. "She'll be discharged tomorrow." The doctor answered before he left. Hyorin then stepped outside the room only to see three teenaged boys. Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun. "What are you guys doing here?" Hyorin asked. "To make sure she's okay." Chanyeol answered. Hyorin leaned against the wall. "She's fine.." Hyorin answered. They all nodded. "I just hope the baby is okay." Hyorin blurted out. "." Chanyeol, Kai, and Hyorin thought at the same time. Hyorin mentally slapped herself. "W-what baby?" Sehun asked. No one replied. "Is Krystal pregnant??" Sehun asked. No one answered him. "IS SHE?!?" Sehun began to yell. Hyorin sighed. "Yes.." She answered. "I don't get it....why didn't she tell me? Why did she keep this from me?" Sehun asked. Chanyeol knew this was going to be unfair for Sehun but he knew that Krystal wanted Sehun to not be invloved. He knew he was going to regret it but he had to do what he had to do. Chanyeol immediately stood up. "I'm the father." Chanyeol replied. Hyorin, Kai, and Sehun looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Y-you and Krystal....did it?" Sehun asked. "No duh...how else would she get pregnant?" Chanyeol asked as he leaned against the wall. Kai who had enough of this, left them and soon after Sehun left as well. "Chanyeol...what are you doing?...Sehun is the baby father." Hyorin said. "I know...." Chanyeol replied. Hyorin looked at Chanyeol and shook her head. "You'll know this will have consenquences--" Hyorin was cut off. "I KNOW!!" Chanyeol yelled in frustration.