chapter 32

Being a mute

1 hour later: 

Krystal walked in the motel room with Chanyeol who was holding her baby in his arms. Chanyeol put the sleeping Min on the bed and looked at Krystal. "What's wrong? What happened?" Chanyeol asked. Krystal shook her head. "nothing.." She lied. Chanyeol sighed. "I know when your lying Krystal...what happened?" Chanyeol said. Tears immediately formed in her eyes. "...H-he...slept with Jessica.." Krystal answered. Chanyeol's eyes opened wide. "Oh my god Krystal I'm so sorry." Chanyeol said as he hugged her. "Why does she hate me?" She asked. Chanyeol sighed once again. He then let go of Krystal and wiped her tears. "We can stay if you want." Chanyeol said. And there it was. The chance to change her mind. She sighed. She didn't know what to do. She layed down next to Min and watched him sleep. "Let's just stay here for the night." Krystal said. Chanyeol nodded. Krystal then drifted to sleep. Chanyeol sat down. He groaned when his phone vibrated. He knew exactly who texted him. It was the one and only Sehun. Sehun has been texting him nonstop. Sehun wanted Chanyeol to come back. He wanted Chanyeol to help him get Krystal back. But Chanyeol never answered him. 

Sehun threw his cell phone on the bed. "OH MY ING GOD!!" Sehun yelled. He had no idea what to do next. Sehun flinched when the door opened. "Hey." Jessica said as she walked in. Sehun scoffed. "Where have you been for the past couple of days?" Sehun asked as he glared at her. Jessica smiled. "Out." She answered. Sehun scoffed once more. "With Eli I presume." Sehun responded. Jessica nodded as she sat down. "I think I like him Sehun." Jessica replied. Sehun laughed. "You like him? I highly doubt it." Sehun said. "I'm being serious Sehun...when I'm with him...I'm happy...he makes me smile...he makes me laugh...he gives me butterflies in my stomach...I think I like him.." Jessica explained. "So your falling for your sister's boyfriend--" Sehun was cut off. "Ex boyfriend...and I think you should be happy that I am...i get Eli and you can get her." Jessica said. Sehun sighed. "I don't know if I want to do this anymore.." Sehun responded. "What are you talking about?" Jessica asked as she stood up. "...Krystal never came running to me...even after they broke up...maybe we did this the wrong way.." Sehun answered. Jessica sighed. "Sehun man up..if you want Krystal go get her.." Jessica replied. "I would if it were that easy.." He responded. 

Jackson stared at the sky as he sat on the bench. He wanted to see her...he wanted to see Krystal. He missed her so badly but he needed time to think. The last time he saw her, he admitted his feelings towards her. He doesn't want to know how she feels about him...he knew that if he did, he would get heart broken. He sighed. "what do I do?" He asked himself out loud. "Man up and go to her." A familar voice answered for him. Jackson looked to his left and there stood his brother, Yungyeom. Jackson smiled as he stood up. He went to Yungyeom and hugged him. "How you been? I haven't seen you for--" Jackson was cut off. "7 weeks.." Yungyeom said. Jackson nodded as he let go. "Yeah..." Jackson said. "So where is she?" Yungyeom asked. Jackson shrugged. "She's probably out of the hospital already." Jackson answered. "Okay so let's hear it." Yungyeom said. "Hear what?" Jackson asked. "What did you do to screw this up?" Yungyeom asked back. Jackson chuckled. "you always can always tell when something happened." Jackson said. "It's one of my many perks." Yungyeom replied. Jackson smiled. "I told her that I love her." Jackson responded. Yungyeom's mouth opened wide. "Y-you told her that you...LOVE HER?!?" Yungyeom asked. Jackson nodded. "And after that...I left.." Jackson answered. Yungyeom punched Jackson on the arm. "OWWW!!" Jackson yelled. "Your so stupid----" Yungyeom was cut off. "WHY?!?! CAUSE I TOLD HER THAT I LOVE HER?!?" Jackson yelled. "No...because you left after you told her." Yungyeom said. 

The next day: 

Krystal opened her eyes and squinted due to the sun hitting her face. She sat up and stretched. "Hey." Chanyeol said as he walked to her while holding Min. "Hey." She replied. "This milk isn't old right?" Chanyeol asked as he held the bottle of milk. Krystal shook her head. Chanyeol nodded and then began to give Min the milk. Krystal stood up and went to the bathroom. Chanyeol waited for Krystal to finish getting ready. After a while Krystal finished. "Wanna go get something to eat?" Krystal asked. "Sure." Chanyeol answered. Chanyeol gave Min to Krystal. "He looks just like you." Chanyeol said. "I've been told before." Krystal replied as she headed out the motel room. Chanyeol chuckled and followed her. They went to a nearby cafe. Krystal sat down and watched Chanyeol as he ordered they're things. Krystal looked out the window and smiled upon the sunlight which hit her face. Her eyes opened wide as she saw a familar face who was walking. "E-Eli.." Krystal stuttered. Not only she saw Eli but she saw another familar face as well. "J-jackson." Krystal stuttered once more. Krystal immediately stood up and went to chanyeol. "We have to go." Krystal said in panic. Chanyeol looked at Krystal, worried of what's happening. "What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked in worry. "We need to go Chanyeol." Krystal said as she grabbed his hand and began on walking to the exit but to her surprise Eli and Jackson stood there in front of her. ".." She whispered. "Krystal, who's this guy?" Jackson and Eli asked at the same time. They both then looked at each other and then back at Krystal. "Oh boy.." Krystal thought. 

 

 

 

 

Note: thank you guys for subscribing and commenting on my story!! I love you guys so much!! I will try to update everyday~