Chapter 33

Being a mute

Krystal didn't know what to do nor what to say. There was an awkward silence that filled the air. Krystal couldn't even look at Eli in the eyes nor Jackson. "Chanyeol let's go." Krystal said before she tried to leave but was stopped by Jackson and Eli. "Krystal talk to me." Jackson pleaded. "No...i don't know who these guys are but your coming home with me--" Eli was cut off. "No she's not. She's not talking to any of you. Come on let's go Krystal." Chanyeol said. Krystal nodded. "Who are these guys Krystal?" Jackson asked. Krystal looked at Jackson as he looked at her with loving eyes. "I gotta go..i'm sorry." She responded. She tried to leave but she was stopped by Eli who grabbed her arm carefully to make sure she won't drop Min. Krystal sighed. "Chanyeol take Min to the car." Krystal said. Chanyeol nodded and took the baby from her arms. They all watched as Chanyeol left the cafe. "Jackson I'll explain it to you later--" Krystal was cut off. "What about me huh? Are you going to explain to me why your leaving?" Eli said. Jackson and Eli both heard the anger in his voice. "No." Krystal answered. "What?" Eli asked. "I said no...I don't have to explain myself to you...you broke up with me." Krystal explained to Eli. Eli's eyes opened wide. "You did not just use that against me. Do you even know why I broke up with you??" Eli said with an enraged tone. "No but---" Krystal was cut off. "It's because your self involved...YOU NEVER CARED KRYSTAL!! You know what... IT!! YOU WANT TO LEAVE?!? FINE! GO AHEAD!!" Eli then stormed out of the cafe. Krystal noticed that everyone stared at them. She then walked out the cafe and was followed by Jackson. "Krystal--" Jackson was cut off. "Jackson....I'm going to admit something to you okay?" She said. Jackson nodded. "When I first met you...I had hope....hope that i could move on from Sehun and actually be with you...but...what ruined anything between us...is my sister...just like how she ruined everything between me and Eli...I care about you Jackson...but you have to give me time to love you the way you want me too...." Krystal explained. Jackson's expression became dark. "Come with me." Krystal said causing Jackson's eyes to open wide. "What?" He asked to make sure he heard that correctly. "I want you to come with me." She repeated. 

"YOU TOLD ELI THAT YOU WERE STAYING HERE?!?!" Sehun yelled. "Is that a problem??" Jessica asked. Sehun threw his glass cup to the wall causing it to shatter. "ARE YOU INSANE?!?" Jessica yelled. "Look. I don't give a if you love the guy or not...our plan was to get Krystal to me--" Sehun was cut off. "No that was your plan. My plan was to make her suffer.." Jessica stopped talking. "What did you just say?" Sehun asked. "Nothing." She lied . "What do you mean make her suffer?" Sehun asked . Jessica shook her head and sat down. "Jessica." Sehun called but Jessica ignored him. Sehun took his phone and dialed a number. "What are you doing?" Jessica asked. "Chanyeol where's Krystal?" Sehun asked. The room was filled with silence until Sehun spoke again. "I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!! NOW WHERE IS SHE?!?!" Sehun yelled. After recieving what he needed Sehun hung up the phone. "Where are you going?" Jessica asked. "Just go to your boy toy that your so called in love with." Sehun said. He put on his jacket. "What?" Sehun said noticing that Jessica was staring at him. "Nothing." Jessica said as she stood up. She then walked to the table and grabbed the liquor bottle. She poured herself a glass. "Are you ing serious?" Sehun asked. Jessica scoffed. " you." She replied. "Whatever I'm going to see Krystal." Sehun responded. He then was about to leave but was stopped by Jessica....when she grabbed the liquor bottle and broke it on his head. Jessica stared at Sehun as he laid on the floor, passed out. Jessica giggled as she bent down while holding her glass of liquor. "You won't be seeing Krystal Sehun....because she isn't going to be here when you wake up..in fact...she's not going to be seen by anyone." Jessica said before she drank the liquor all in one go.