One week later

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

Jung Hye POV

I grumpily dumped my bag on the desk. “I told you! I’m not close to him! I don’t even know him at all! How can I possibly do it!”

Yoo Mi clutched my arm and stirred it around. “Aww! Please do it! I’m sure you guys are close to each other!”

“No! Why would you think that!? I said I’d help you, but I don’t know how to!” I grumbled again. It’s been a week since I’ve been living with Jonghyun, and six days since Yoo Mi tried to get me to help her.

“Awww, just talk to him about me!”

Yeah, like I can totally imagine that happening. Oh hello Jonghyun, do you know my friend Yoo Mi? No? Oh well, about Yoo Mi, she really likes lambs you know? No? Well anyways she also likes short guys! How funny is that?  No, that just wasn’t going to work.  It’s not like I haven’t tried helping her, but seriously, despite the fact that I live with him, he never speaks to me. Like seriously never ever speaks to me.  I’ve tried to ask him questions and stuff since you know, we ARE living together, but he just stares at me, gives me an one worded answer before walking away.

I don’t even know why he ignores me. Sure, I didn’t accept his dinner but how can that be my fault? You don’t see me holding a grudge over him locking me in my room!

 “I don’t even know him, Yoo Mi.” Lies, I do know him and you are my best friend, but can you imagine what would happen if I tell you?  “You don’t even need me to help you! You sit next to him in science right? And you’re his partner for that research task too yeah? Plenty of time to chat up with him!”

Yoo Mi frowned and pouted “He never talks to me.”

I started unpacking my bag’s contents and I didn’t reply. Why did Jonghyun have to be so cold? Why couldn’t he be like Taemin, a happy go lucky person who smiled at everyone and was friends with everyone.

Because maybe then, Yoo Mi would stop her nagging.  These days I had been for some unknown reason finding Yoo Mi quite annoying, I mean all she does is nag and nag and nag about Jonghyun and how come he never looked at her and how it was so unfair so many girls liked him and how she would never have a chance with so many girls liking him and what a sad life she lived and how she really wished she had a good best friend who would actually help her.

“Are you sure you don’t know him? Sometimes I see him looking at you! Do you think he’s interested? In you?” she asked.

“WHAT? No! Never!” Jonghyun? INTERESTED IN ME? HAHA AS IF.

Yoo Mi flashed a smile. “You’re very pretty Jung Hye.”

My mind instantly remembered Taemin’s song a few days ago too and I giggled. “Why thank you.”

“So will you help me?” She said with her puppy dog eyes.

No wonder I can get along with Taemin so well, he’s just like Yoo Mi. And I should be nice to Yoo Mi right I mean it wasn’t her fault she was so lovesick and I really should be finding ways to bring them together right?
 “Right, fine, but really, what am I meant to do? Tell me something to do that could help you, and I’ll do it.”

“I told you! Just talk to him about me!”

“But I don’t speak to him.” Which is partially true.

“SURE SURE! “

“No. Seriously I don’t.”

“Alright! But still you promised, so start talking to him?? Please?”

I didn’t respond.

“PLEASSEEEE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP????” She continued as she switched back to her puppy dog eyes.

“PLEEASSEEEEE PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY AND CHOCOLATE AND ICE CREAM ON TOP!! I WILL BUY YOU THAT, I WILL BUY YOU CHOCOLATE ICECREAM WITH CHERRIES IF YOU HELP ME PLEASEEE!!”

HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I CAN’T RESIST CUTE PEOPLE?

So I said:

“Oh, RIGHT. Fine.”

Yoo Mi clapped her hands in victory.

Jonghyun POV

Recently, Jung Hye had been casting me strange looks during class.

Not exactly strange, but it’s the type of glances where when I turn back to look at her, she would quickly look away pretending she wasn’t looking at me, and then minutes later, I would catch her looking at me again. Frowning at me more like.

It’s weird, cause she didn’t have the adoring gaze that most girls have when they look at me, it was more of a “What the hell is wrong with you?” look.

“Hey bro!” Minho said, and he quickly s his arms across my shoulder. “What’s next class?”

Taemin was walking along Minho, and he smiled and waved to me. “Hello hyung!” Oh that cutie.

“Mmm, Korean for me, what about you?” I replied.

It’s been a week since I’ve entered this school, and I ended up finding myself some friends.

I guess I still miss Key though.

And also...

It’s been a week since I’ve started living with Jung Hye. And 6 days since she decided to reject THE LOVELY DINNER THAT I SPENT SOME TIME MAKING. So I have been trying to ignore her ,(which is something that I’m actually really good at)  except SHE DOESN’T EVEN SEEM TO CARE. Like I’m not kidding, it’s like she doesn’t even realize I’m doing it.

Which just defeats the purpose of it all.

Which is just sad and annoying. Stupid Jung Hye.

 “ I’m not in your Korean class, I have maths,” Minho groaned, arm still slung over my shoulder. Damn he was tall! Why wasn’t I blessed with tall genes!  IT WAS NOT FAIR!! I so regret not drinking enough milk when I was young!

Taemin (EVEN HE WAS TALLER THAN ME!) was next to him, smiling and nodding to his every word.

“Oh ok then, well let’s hang out aft-“

I felt my body whip around, away from Minho’s arms, and I was met with Jung Hye’s face, her hands on my shoulder. What was she? A man? GIRLS ARENT MEANT TO GREET PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

 “What the hell? What are you doing?!” I asked, momentarily forgetting about how I was meant to ignore her.

Jung Hye’s grip on my shoulders loosened, but she had a glare in her eyes.

Crazy woman.

I suddenly remembered I was meant to ignore her and I turned away, but she gripped on my shoulder again and whipped me back.

Gosh, what was with her super woman strength!?

Hesitantly, she reached into her pocket and grabbed an envelope from it.

It was pink and decorated with hearts.


A/N: HEY GUYS!!! Sorry for being slow again, school work and being lazy has caught up with us... ahahha :)

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!

:D