Unexpected

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

 

Jonghyun POV

With Taemin’s hair as blonde as it is, it’s not easy to walk past and not notice how ridiculously bright it is.

And his bouncy hair was bopping right next to Jung Hye’s plain black KFC man hair (okay, their hair is completely different but I need to keep the joke running right?).

I sighed in relief as I locked my eyes on Jung Hye.  At least she hadn’t been kidnapped or anything! Made me worried for nothing!

Aish!! They looked so comfy walking together! Too comfy! Too comfy! Jung Hye’s arm is around Taemin! How can that be possible! Oh right, of course it is, because Jung Hye’s a man…

Ahhh, who else can put up with Jung Hye the man? I thought as I reminisced to her un-girly like personality (where she didn’t even fall to my feet when she first saw me), her superhuman strength and hot temper –

Aishhh!!! I’m sure no one can put up with Jung Hye but me! So why’s Taemin getting so close to her already? I need to talk to her and apologise!

They looked so happy and chirpy, bet they had a proper night’s sleep. Unlike me. Who had stayed up waiting for Jung Hye!

Oh well! Doesn’t matter, I deserved it I suppose, if only I hadn’t blamed Jung Hye, then none of this would’ve happened!

I took a deep breath as I ran through the apology I had constructed in my mind, “Sorry Jung Hye for accusing you of something you did not do! You are a great friend, even if you might get a bit aggressive at times, but that is okay. I am sorry for-“

Hey! My thoughts are broken as another blonde head comes bopping to them.

I instantly recognised the figure as Key. Aishh!! He changed his hairstyle again! What a seriously ugly blonde…

Instantly Key pulled Jung Hye over, out from the crowds.

Huh? What was he doing? I stood on my tippy toes (DAMN MY HEIGHT GENES!) and I tried to catch their heads and see where they went, but the only blonde head I saw was Taemin. He shrugged and went back to his walking by himself.

Aishhh! Why was it so hard to talk to Jung Hye now!

Key POV

Hehehe. I rubbed my hands together in anticipation as I ran over the plan I had carefully designed in my mind.

This plan would get rid of the stupid rumours on Jonghyun and I once and for all. This plan was absolutely perfect. Pssh, who told Jonghyun to go and be all like ‘Key go play along with Taemin and Minho, I’ll deal with it.” The past me might have been weak and unable to take in the harsh words, but this time I was ready and prepared. This time, I will deal with the rumours myself.

And since this plan was planned by I, Kim Kibum, it was definitely going to work- simply because I am awesome.

Of course, even the most awesome people will need some awesome sidekicks, which is where Jung Hye comes in.

“Jung Hye!!” I called as I hurriedly walked over to her, she was smiling and standing with an arm swung around Taemin.

She glanced up at the sound of my voice and a look of surprise passed through her before she broke into a small, unsure smile.

“Hi Taemin! Hi Jung Hye,  remember me?? I’m Jonghyun’s friend, Key!”

“Of course I remember! The almighty Key, how could I ever forget?” She laughed jokingly, but a look of hesitation was still visible in her eyes.

“I’m sorry to interrupt your conversation, but could you come with me??” I give Taemin an apologetic nod before I took hold of her wrist and brought her to the side, away from the majority of the crowds. “Look, I’m sure you’ve heard about the rumours right...” I lowered my voice as I said this, making no passer bys could hear it.

A dark look past over her face, “I didn’t do it.”

This time, it was my turn to be surprised, “What? Of course you didn’t! Why would you??”

“I-Jonghyun-arghh nevermind!”

I raised my eyebrow at her outburst.

“Don’t worry! Don’t worry! Nevermind! Nevermind!” Jung Hye blurted, accompanying it by her hand gestures. “Anyways! What were you saying!”

“Well... I was wondering if you could do me a favour…”

Jonghyun POV

“Taemin!” I called, thinking maybe if I stood near him and imitated his moves, some of his cute charms would rub on to me and when I apologized to Jung Hye, she would be less harsh cause she would be unable to resist my totally cute charms.

As Taemin caught sight of me, his face broke out into a grin and he begun to wave excitedly, ‘Good morning hyung!! How are you!?!? ”

Okay! I will imitate him now, big grin with pearly whites, crinkly starry eyes and a bounce with every step  I take. “Hii Taemin!! I’m great thank you! What about you!!” I try to set my tone of voice like his, cute and bubbly.

He continues grinning (gosh, doesn’t his facial muscles hurt!) “I’m awesome!! So what’s up?”

“Well you were with Jung Hye right then yeah?!!”

“Yep, why?”

“Did she seem.. umm. Mad? Sad? Or anything??”

“Um..well, not really! Yesterday she was a bit upset, but after we had dinner and played some games she was all cheered up!’

“YOU HAD DINNER WITH HER YESTERDAY??” I exclaimed in shock, was this why she hadn’t come back? Cause she was with TAEMIN!?

“Yep! You should’ve come, she slept over too!’

JUNG HYE. SLEPT. OVER. AT. TAEMINS!??

“SHE DID!?!?”

“Yep! She said she didn’t want to go home...she wouldn’t tell me why though! Even when I threatened to kick her out of my room if she didn’t tell!” Taemin happily continued on, oblivious to my shocked expression.

Cannot. Believe. She. Slept. Over.

Willingly.

AFTER COMPLAININ FOR AGES ABOUT HAVING TO SHARE AN APARTMENT WITH ME, SHE WILLINGLY SLEPT OVER IN TAEMIN’S ROOM. WHAT IS THIS?? I SENSE CRUEL FAVOURITISM. AISHHH… I looked up at Taemin’s innocent shining eyes. IF ONLY I WAS BORN LIKE HIM!

“Hyung! Don’t be grumpy!” Taemin chirped as we continued to walk to class.

“I’m not grumpy!” I grumpily moped. “Not at all!”

“Ahhhh hyung what do you mean, you’re always grumpy~~”

“Not grumpy!”

“Maybe you should drink more milk, hyung~!”

I was about to utter a smart comeback about my height until we stepped in the classroom.

It happened right at the back of the classroom, but it wasn’t hard to miss. I mean, the whole class was circled around what was happening.

Key, was pressed up against a girl. Even though from my angle I couldn’t see him directly kissing her, it was obvious that that was what was happening.

I had many, many questions in my head. Like WHAT IN THE WORLD IS KEY DOING? He found a girl already? Wasn’t he with Jung Hye just a second ago? How did he get here so fast? And, why’s he being so flashy about this! (as if he wasn’t flashy enough). Key was never the type to show such a big public display of affection, yet why was he kissing some girl in the classroom? FOR EVERYONE TO SEE? Why were people crowding around anyways? Who would want to watch him kiss some girl? His blonde is sooo ugly, what kind of poor girl would like that!?

Interested, I began stepping forwards for a better view when I felt Taemin tap me on my shoulder.

‘Jonghyun! Isn’t that Jung Hye?” His eyes blinked rapidly as he gestured towards Key and the mysterious girl.

What? Jung Hye?

No. It can’t be Jung Hye, she was too picky about who she kisses!

I turn around and push through the crowd, hoping to catch a better glimpse of the girl. Because surely Taemin was wrong, right?  Jung Hye wouldn’t do this so openly right?

Wrong.

--

“What kind of favour?” Jung Hye asked tentatively, trying to piece together what Key was hinting to her.

“Well… you know… if I could like…umm… k-kiss you…” Key stuttered, knowing that Jung Hye would say no, but what else to do?

“WHAT?!” Jung Hye could not believe this. Does everyone take kisses so lightly? JONGHYUN JUST THOUGHT OF IT AS NOTHING! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! Aishh, Taemin was probably the only innocent boy left in the world…

“Please hear me out! It’s very important to me! And Jonghyun too! It won’t even be a real kiss!” Key begged while clapping his hands and shining his eyes.

“Hey, what? Sorry Key… but… umm…”

“PLEASE PLEASE? I need to prove that I’m not gay!”

“But why do you have to kiss me…” There could be better ways right? And rumours would die soon right?

“Jonghyun hates this rumour, he’s like a real dinosaur when he’s pissed like this, and he’s obviously not doing anything helpful, I mean, hello? He’s Kim Jonghyun!”

Jung Hye frowned. “Is there a story behind this?”

-x-

A/N: What's up guys! ^^

Guess what? It's school holidays!! =D (in a day)
Neither of us are going anywhere overseas T.T but guess what that means? More time to write! Yay =)

Well, nothing much- HEYY I JUST REALISED, THERES THIS KPOP FLASH MOB IN SYDNEY SOON!! (well, its on facebook... XD) everyone who lives in sydney should join! Hahahaha THEN MAYBE WE CAN MEET HAHAHA... okay that seems a bit dodgy now...

soo anywayssss...

OH YES, THE SHOW LUO CONCERT WAS EPIC!! Hehe. That's all! Oh yes and-

 Thanks for reading, commenting and/or subscribing!! <3 you all! Have a nice day =)