Forgiven

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

Jung Hye Pov

After a satisfying dinner, I hugged Taemin good bye ( Yes, I know,  I’m not usually the hugging type, but come on, this was TAEMIN! How could anyone resist his cuteness??) before heading back to my home.

Which I happen to share with a hypocritical idiot called Jonghyun.

Who locked me in my own room. In my own house.

Gosh he !  I frowned as I opened the front door. Why was the light on? Was he actually back so early after going out with his girlfriend?

Ha, bet she dumped him.

I sniffed the air, mmm, something smelt good. 

Wait was that- My eyes widened in surprise as I saw Jonghyun at the dinner table sleeping with plates of food in front of him. I eyed him carefully as I took a seat out quietly so as not to wake him up and sat down.  I studied Jonghyun’s face. His features were perfect, better than I thought they would be! But then again the only time I only seriously looked at his face was yesterday when I looked at his eyes.

I guess those girls in class have good taste. And what nice skin, I bet he doesn’t get pimples, I bet he goes like “Oh I don’t get pimples, how lucky am I to be hot!” Right, pity he had such a bad personality, if he was a good nice boy like Taemin then I would be ecstatic to be roommates with him!

I peered at the food.

Did he actually buy me dinner as he said? I thought he was just joking!

Who knew he would actually keep his promises?

Was he really that nice?

Should I wake him up? It must be very tiring sleeping like that, but he looked so peaceful as he slept.  So cute too. And he was usually a hot person.

No. What was I saying? I bet Taemin would look so much more cuter sleeping!

Jonghyun’s eyes suddenly fluttered open.

They looked straight back at mine.

I instantly glanced away to the wall, even though he probably knew that I was looking at him. But from the corner of my eye I could see his lips forming up to a smirk. Arrogant jerk.

“Hehe, have you been staring at me?”

“No I haven’t.” I coolly (well in my mind it was cool) replied.

“Yes you have! I saw you! I opened my eyes and you were looking right back at my face!”

“Pfft! In your dreams!” I said, putting on an irritated voice.

He chuckled a bit more. “You were looking at me.”

“NO I WASN’T! Why were you sleeping?”

“Changing the topic eh?”

Annoying jerk! “NO! Why were you sleeping! I just wanted to ask that, is that okay?”

Jonghyun looked to the plates of food in front of him, and frowned. “Dinner,” he mumbled.

“Eh, dinner?”

He rolled his eyes. “Nothing.”

 “Is this dinner for me?” I asked.

“Who said it’s dinner for you?”

I frowned at him. “There’s two bowls of rice and there’s too much for one person to eat.”

Jonghyun quickly grabbed the second bowl of rice from the other side of the table. “Who said I’m not eating two bowls of rice? I can eat a lot too!”

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah sure, come on, just admit you were being nice for once!”

“But I wasn’t.”

“Don’t lie.”

“It’s true! I always eat a lot! I’m a big eater! Very surprising huh, since I’m so fit and lean!  Anyways don’t change the subject! You. Were. Staring. At. Me. You like me don’t you? You like me don’t you?” He chanted as he grinned at me.

“You just changed the subject.”
“You just did.”

“And you did it again. So you really did buy the dinner for me huh? How sweet of you!”

“So you really were admiring my beauty weren’t you! Aww how cute of you!”

“If I was you, I would be begging for mercy, considering the fact that you locked me in my room while you brought a GIRL who wasn’t even a FRIEND to OUR apartment.”

“Well you got out in the end didn’t you? How did you get out anyways?”

“A knight in shining armour came to save me.” As I said this I giggled at the image of Taemin in a knight’s armour. That would be so adorable.

Jonghyun POV

What? A knight in shining armour?? Jung Hye had a boyfriend? HA HA HA HOW FUNNY!!  I feel sorry for the guy though, I bet she bosses him around 24/7!

“Oh, that’s nice, so, are you going to eat dinner or not?”

“No thanks, I already ate.”

ALREADY ATE? HOW CAN SHE HAVE ALREADY EATEN! This is so lame, this is the last time I will be nice to her! No, I must not be embarrassed by her, “Oh that’s great! There won’t be enough for both of us anyways!”

I doubt she would believe me, but she nodded anyways before going back into her room. And closing the door.

This is sad. I WORKED SO HARD AND DID SO MUCH NICE THINGS AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAYS ME?! STUPID JUNG HYE!! SHE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!  AND I COOKED THE DINNER, I DIDN’T BUY IT! STUPID JUNG HYE.

As if she could read my mind, her door opened and her head peeked out, “By the way, as an appreciation for buying the dinner for me, I won’t take revenge on you!” she smiled before closing the door on me.

Okay. Maybe she wasn’t that mean then.

Even though I was really looking forward to the revenge.

There was a moment of silence as I stared at all the food in front of me.

Who am I kidding, Jonghyun? I’ll get fat eating this all and I’m actually working to maintain my body I worked hard on getting.

The events of moments ago kept on replaying in my mind, and I groaned. Why was I so childish towards Jung Hye? I don’t usually act this childish! Do I? No I don’t!

I groaned again and started eating rice.

“Cold rice tastes gross,” I whimpered.

Jung Hye POV

I shut the door behind me and drew in a breath.

Really? Was I seriously going to not get revenge on him?

It seems that my anger from before has died down a hundred times, because I don’t feel angry anymore. In fact my mood is pretty good and arguing with Jonghyun just then just seemed to lift it!

No that’s not right. Jonghyun can and will never lift up my spirits.

Must be the after-effects of hanging out with Taemin.

Have I told you how freaken adorable he is – okay I guess I have.

My mind wondered back to Jonghyun and I smiled.

So I guess he could be kind after all.

But as far as I know, we’re not close enough for me to eat his dinner.

Okay, I might be a little cold and mean, but who said he’s never been mean to me?

My phone’s ringtone snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly grabbed a hold of it.

“Yes Yoo Mi?” I put the phone up to my ear and answered her joyfully.

“Jung Hye? You know…

“Mmm yeah?”

“You know, about Jonghyun…”

I felt my heart nearly stopping, NO NO NO did she manage to find out that I live with him? NO NO NO I choked, “Y-Yeah?”

“after spending some time with him…”

Time? When did she ever spend time with him other then sitting with him for one period at school?

“…I think I like him.”

I rolled my eyes, even though I knew she couldn't see me anyways. “Seriously? You like guys so fast and you switch so fast!”

“Awww Jung Hye! Don’t be mean! I know I’ll like him for a long time! Anyways I was thinking…. Could you do me a favour?

This sounded bad. “What is it?”

“You seem close to Jonghyun-

Uh, sorry what? “I am NOT close with him-“

“So can you try to get us together?
 



A/N: Yay! Another chapter =)
*feels bad for not updating much*
But yeah, we probably can only update once a week now =\