First Kiss

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

 

Jung Hye POV

Okay.

This is not happening.

One moment he is handing me my packed lunch that I forgot this morning the next moment he sloppily crashes onto me.

Surely there must be a better way to explain Jonghyun’s widened eyes looking right back at mine! And of course there must be a cooler reason why I felt something soft near the corner of my lips.

BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE KISSING JONGHYUN. NO. JUST. NO.  Actually, his lips do feel quite nice but-

 “Mmmph,” Jonghyun buzzed against my lips, before instantly pulling back and breaking our proximity.

I looked at him with a straight, blank look, which he returned.

“Did we just,” He started, and I knew what he was going to say next.

Kiss.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS A KISS.

“K-“ Jonghyun nearly continued, before I put my palm over his mouth and shut him up.

“Don’t you dare,” I scowled.

He looked at me like a tiny scared puppy that was going to be eaten by a predator.

Me? A predator? Of course not!

“Mmmmph!” he buzzed again as he lifted my hand away. “Girl, calm your farm!”

Did he just tell me to calm my farm?

DO I HAVE A FARM TO CALM?

“Do I look like I have a farm to calm?”

“Jung Hye, it was just a kiss.” He stated matter-of-factly before walking away.

Just a kiss?

As far I know that was my first kiss!

I never bargained for my first to be like this! Look, all I ever wanted my first kiss to be was something romantic, spontaneous but not surprising, with a boy I really really loved. And we’d be walking down the beach, while the sun sets and the not-too-strong breeze blows my hair back beautifully, and our lips will fit perfectly together. It’d feel like fireworks and marshmallows! Who said it was too much to ask for?! But to be stuck with a possible-gangstar smacking you on the lips? WITH YOUR GROUP OF FRIENDS ALL THERE TO WITNESS IT AND POSSIBLY TEASE YOU FOR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL LIFE?

Urgh. I am so unlucky.

I must be calm in situations like this and so I turn around to face anyone who had witnessed that horrible horrible scene.

“THAT DIDN’T JUST HAPPEN OKAY? NONE OF YOU SAW ANYTHING OKAY? SO LETS CONTINUE ABOUT HOW WE SLEEP!” I say while glaring at all my friends, hoping that they get the message to be quiet and never ever speak of this incident again.

But no. They don’t. “JONGHYUN KISSED YOU!”

“-IT WAS SO CUTE.”

“JUST LIKE A DRAMA SCENE-“

“HEHE YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH GOOD CHEMISTRY!”

I sighed and walked off into class.

Taemin’s POV

“So class, I’ve received all your research reports and I have to say each and every one of you have done a wonderful job! So in celebration to finishing your reports, I have planned an excursion for you all. We will be going to the zoo! We will be going in a group of four, so please arrange your selves now!”

Instantly the class begins buzzing with excitement, I quickly turn to Jung Hye, who I was sitting next to. “Yay! I love going to the zoo! Wanna be in a group??”

“Mmm, oh yeah… sure!” Jung Hye says as she absent mindedly touches her lips, something she had been doing for the whole lesson.

“Is there something wrong with your lips?? You keep on touching them.” 

“Huh? Oh no, nothing wrong at all! They just feel weird.”  She laughs as she drops her fingers from her lips.

“Anyways! Come on, we need to find two more people! Yoo Mi!” She calls and waves her friend over.

Hmm. Too bad Minho isn’t in this class! Oh, but Jonghyun is! And he is standing right at the other side of the room, and it seemed like he was having trouble... with something.

“Jjong!” I called out, and his head turned over to my direction, before waving back.

I gestured him to come over by making big swift movements with my hands, “GROUP?!”

He looked over at me confusedly. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

“GROUP?!” I repeated myself.

He cupped his hand around his ear and faced it to me. “WHAT?!”

Over the time I have come to known Jonghyun these past couple of weeks, I understand that he is probably not the greatest listener.

“YOU.” I pointed at him, “ME.” I pointed at myself, ”JUNG HYE. YOO MI. GROUP?!”

He ‘oooh’ed in realization. “GROUP?!”

I gave him both my thumbs up. Yes finally he got it! Just how deaf is this dinosaur?! “YEAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK, JJONG?”

He raised both his eyebrows at me and pointed at his ear. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

Gosh Jonghyun listens to a lot of music, that’s probably what has been making him deaf.

Jonghyun POV

Taemin gave me a sad sigh from the other side of the room.

Aww it’s not my fault that the class is so noisy! I just wanted to go to the bin, that’s all to chuck my piece of gum away. So I was going to coolly spit it out of my mouth and see it plop down to the bin, but somehow my piece of gum started sticking to my lips and I had fiddle around it with my tongue so I could finally throw it away.

And then I also got reminded of Jung Hye... BUT THAT’S SOMETHING I DON’T WANT TO THINK ABOUT.

“SO?” I heard Taemin’s voice roar next to me as he cutely and expectantly looked at me. “Group with Jung Hye and Yoo Mi?”

“You sound like a pimp with all these girls,” I laughed.

He pouted. “Hyung!!! Pleaseeee!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!”

Taemin’s puppy eyes could get him into Hogwarts, I noted, as the words, “Yeah alright” escaped my mouth.

Wait, what? With Jung Hye?!

Someone who I was getting perfectly along with,

-UNTIL SOME FAT GUY BUMPED INTO ME AND MADE ME KISS HER.

MY FIRST KISS TOO.

Yes, that is right. As embarrassing as it is, that was actually my first kiss.

Gone. Just like that.

I really don’t get why Jung Hye has to make such a big fuss over it! If anyone should be making a fuss, it should be me! But no, I am as cool as a cucumber.  So I will not act like Jung Hye.

But seriously, what am I going to do about being in a group with her!  And Yoo Mi too! The girl who seem to hold a permanent grudge against me just because I said no to dating her?

Stupid Taemin and his puppy dog eyes, bringing me into this horrid situation. I bet when I’m in the zoo they are both going to push me into the lions cage while Taemin watches from the side and thinks that we are all just playing a game.

And I know it may seem like I’m exaggerating but I’m not because as I walk closer to the group I see Yoo Mi frowning at me, Jung Hye is fiddling with her lips and trying to look at anywhere but me, while Taemin is happily waving his arms around and chatting away.

Oh yes, I can totally what an absolutely wonderful excursion this is going to be.
 


 


A/N YAYAYAYAY THIS IS THE FASTEST WE'VE UPDATED FOR...A LONG TIME LOL

i hope you guys continue to support us!! :D

CUZ WE REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT !!!

heheh they are going to the zoo

wonder what will happen? ;)

ALSO WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR 200 SUBBERS CELEBRATION!! XDD