Hey Baby

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

 

Jung Hye POV

What a tiring day.

So it starts off with Key pretending to kiss me in front of the whole class because he wants to blow off the rumour that he’s gay with Jonghyun. Of course, since I am such a nice angel, I help him. And everybody at school think we’re dating and I can’t say no because that’s so weird and awkward and-

My mind flew back to their story form their old school. I never knew Key was bullied. Honestly, he seemed like the type to bully other people...! But Jonghyun was exactly what I imagined him to be – a charging gorilla who doesn’t think twice about his actions.

Hahaha! I chuckled to myself as I imagined Jonghyun the Gorilla punching his chest. Before long, I reached the door to (our) apartment, and stopped as I was about to slip the keys in the keyhole.

Jonghyun’s shoes were already outside – he was in. I wondered, how was I supposed to face him? Well... Key should’ve already told him the full story right?

But... BUT I WAS SO CLOSE TO KEY! It’s so awkward... right...?

WAIT, IT WON’T BE AWKWARD! BECAUSE HE WILL KNOW THAT IT’S ALL FAKE... right?

I shook my head and locked those thoughts out. I shouldn’t keep on standing here! I need to go inside and get home! My jelly babies are waiting for me! And so is my maths homework!

Suddenly, the front door opened before I could slip the keys in. “AHHH!” I squealed, surprised. And there was Jonghyun, wearing a toothy smile.

“JUNG HYE! WHY ARE YOU STANDING OUT HERE FOR?” He asked loudly and grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me in while shutting the door behind him.

“Ummm... Jonghyun? “

He ignored my confused expression and pointed to the many bags sitting on the kitchen floor. “Look, baby, I restocked groceries!” Turning to me, he raised his voice to a higher pitch. “Aren’t you proud of me?!”

Baby?! Did he just call me baby?!

I took a second to stare at the groceries, and another to laugh at Jonghyun’s face and the ridiculousness of the situation. “HAHAHAHA JONGHYUN VERY VERY FUNNY!”

“Sweetheart, all for you!”

“ ... what have you been smoking?”

He blinked back at me innoncently, “Smoking? What are you talking about darling? I don’t smoke!”

I stared at him in confusion. What the hell was going on here? “Uh…right.”

 Ignoring my confusion, he continued on enthusiastically, “Anyways honey pie, I’ve cooked some nice dishes for you too! Full of vitamin C and D and E to Z and back again!”

Speechless, I stared at Jonghyun as I pondered on what had happened lately for Jonghyun to become this sickeningly cheesy machine.

“What are you doing just standing there?! Come on! Quickly go eat before the food gets cold!” With his hand on my back, he ushers me into the kitchen (which was really only about a few steps away).

Maybe it was the whole event with Key? Maybe he is treating me for getting rid of the rumour??

“Are you feeling alright?” I mumble as he pushes me towards the table.

My eyes widen as a look at the various meals set out on the table on a blue checkered table cloth along with a couple of tulips in a vase set at the side.

Pulling out a chair, he gently pushed me down before hurrying to sit in the seat opposite mine.

He grins at me.

I stare back, “You’re creepy.”

He pouts, “Don’t you like this? I prepared it especially for you!!”

Oh why was he so cheesy?? It must be more than the Key thing…but what else?

Oh.

Oh.

I can’t believe I forgot about that.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” He asks, eyes on my empty plate.

“Why are you doing this?”

He blinks back, as if hurt by the question, “What do you mean? You’re my good friend! Don’t friends do nice things for each other??”

I sigh,”Look, if this is still about the whole thing where you accused me of spreading rumours, then alright, alright, I forgive you!”

Immediately, his grin returns “Really? Yay! Thank you so much! You are-“

“But would you please, please stop being so cheesy?”

“-sooooooo SWEET! NAWWWWW LITTLE TEENY TWITTY SQUISHY LET ME HUG YOU OH WAIT NO. You’re dating Key! Ooops I forgot you were off-limits! My bad!” He said, completely talking over me. I stared at him, dumbfounded even though at this point he started whistling and putting dishes onto his bowl of rice.

“What is up with you?” I asked.

“Na~nana OHHWOAHHH na~nana OHHWOAHHH NAAA~ nana~ YOU KNOW YOU LUB ME, I KNOW YOU CARE, JUST SHOUT WHENEBER, AND ME BE THERE~ you are my lub~ you are my heartttt~ and we’ll NEBER EBER EBER BE APARTTTT~”

I twitched and multiple shivers ran up my spine as I listened to Jonghyun’s one-man concert. “KIM. JONG. HYUN.”

“What?!” he asked in his most innocent tone. “This is Key’s favourite song. Don’t you know? Oh wait, you didn’t? What a fail girlfriend!”

I frowned. Did he seriously think we were dating? “Didn’t Key say anything?”

“Mmm honey? Say what?” He said, and started making kissy faces at me.

I felt like I was going to puke. But it’s okay, I thought as an idea piped up to me. Two can play at a game. “Jjongie~ I don’t know...” I forced myself to grab onto his hand holding his chopsticks which was in mid-air, and bring it down to the table. “cute little Jjongie~! Did you make all this, just for me?”

UGHHHHHH. I tried to force away the gross feeling that was building up in my stomach.

“U-Uh, what, I-I-“ Jonghyun started stuttering and his eyes shifted everywhere. I smiled, huh so I finally threw him off? He tried to take his hand out of my grip but I held onto it tighter.

“Nawww!!! Come over here!” I cooed, “I’ll give you a thank you kiss! Mwah! Mwah!”

He pulled even further away from me, but eventually he was stronger and I had to let go of him. I pouted. “Why, baby?”

 “I-uhh I- AISHHH STOP IT JUNG HYE!” He got up from his chair and ran behind it. “YOU’RE SO EMBARRASSING!”

“ME? I’m embarrassing? HAHAHA DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO YOURSELF?”

Jonghyun’s POV

Uh oh.

Uh ohhhh.

FAIL JONGHYUN! What happened to your plan?? Uh oh..

“AHEM!” I cough as I straighten myself up behind the chair, “Sorry babe! I was just too ecstatic that you returned my love!! Come here! Let me give you a huggie!” I wince inwardly as I hold my arms out and walk closer to Jung Hye.

How does Key do this man…

As I draw closer to Jung Hye, I can see her eyeing my outstretched arms, probably contemplating on what she should do.

Don’t hug me. Don’t hug me. I chant in my head as I stare at her, hoping to somehow send her telepathic messages.

She opened her arms wide.

Damn it.

Before I could back out, she had already wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

Okay. I did not plan for this. But that is okay, cause I am cool. Yes, totally cool! Not like you haven’t hugged girls before Jonghyun! There is nothing weird about this at all.

Except this was Jung Hye.

Who surprisingly did not smell like a man. No, she had some sweet sugary smell to her, which I have to say, is very nice—I mean, it is much better than all those too-strong perfumes other girls- WAIT. What was I  thinking?

Hastily, I quickly pushed her off me, “W-what are you doing!?”

She widened her eyes as she pouted at me, “What do you mean babe? Don’t you love me??”

“N-no! But—you—I—Key! KEY! Aren’t you dating Key?”

Jung Hye sighed, dropping her act, “Really Jonghyun? Do you really think I would date some guy I just met?”

What did she mean by that? They were kissing won’t they? “I don’t… I didn’t think so, but well, you are, aren’t you?”

“No!! I’m not!”

What? Really? So she and Key aren’t dating?? “B-but, you were kissing! I saw!”

“It was just acting.”

“But why?”

She sighs again in a defeated manner, “For you Jonghyun! I did it to get rid of the rumours!”

 Key and Jung Hye aren’t dating. Key and Jung Hye were never dating.

Why did this news make me feel slightly…happy?



A/N: Hi everyone! HI BABES! LOL *Jonghyun mode*

Thank you all so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and supporting this fic! Sorry for being late... again T_____T

We never would've imagined that this story would actually become featured...so really, thank you to everyone!!

Really, it was a shock when we were just checking out AFF and we saw our title on the front page and there was a star next to it and OMGJDSLKGJSLKJGLKFG!!!!!!

Honestly, we had never truely thought we'd get many subscribers... but homg we have 700+ now, homg, I can't T_____T

thanks everyone for all the support, we hope you had enjoyed this chapter and made you laugh! <3

BTW! PLUG! one of our friends have started a story <3 it's really good! YOU HAVE TO READ ! it's a key fic and its called: Almighty Key is requesting to be your friend. [Accept][Decline]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54589