He's In My Class?!

There's a Boy Under My Roof!

Yoo Mi POV

Wow.

Wow. Oh wow.

I did not see that coming.

When the doors banged open, I was expecting to see some angry teacher or parent or something.

But no, instead a guy walked in. A really good looking guy.

Okay, so maybe he was slightly short, but who was I to be choosy? He was still really good looking.

Unfortunately, I was not the only person who thought this, judging by the amount of excited chatter amongst the female gender when he walked in.

“Sorry I’m late mister, I’m new here and got lost.” The extremely good looking guy said as he gave a very cute smile.

The amount of female noises escalated.

“Isn’t he so cute?!”  I gushed as I turned around to face Jung Hye, who had been surprisingly silent during the commotion.

She turned to me with a disgusted look on her face, “Uh. Seriously? No. No way! He’s hideous and just look how arrogant he looks!”

Okay... so maybe not every single girl was smitten, but hey Jung Hye had always been different.
And no, different didn’t mean she was some sort of freak.

I shrugged as I turn back to gazing at the eye candy as I took out my comb from my pocket and fixed my fringe, just in case he happened to look my way and I was having a bad hair day. First impressions were everything.

Jonghyun POV

I almost did a double take as I glanced around the classroom and happened to notice one scowling face staring back at me.

Park Jung Hye.  Wow, out of all the schools I could’ve gone to, out of all the classes I could’ve been taken to, I was taken to this one.

And judging by the pissed of look on her face, she was not happy.

The teacher glared at me and gave me a mini-lecture for being late, what did he want me to do? I already told him I was sorry for being late! When I glared back, his eyebrows furrowed.

I stifled a laugh, he reminded me of a gorilla, especially since his nostrils were flaring.

He turned. “Class, this is Kim Jonghyun and he’s starting a new school semester here.”

I smiled to the whole class and they started whispering to each other again while casting sideway glances at me.

I frowned, did I have something on my face?

“Quiet! Now,” the teacher pointed to an empty seat, next to a girl. “Sit next to Yoo Mi over there.”

Yoo Mi was sitting next to Park Jung Hye.

 Park Jung Hye’s eyes were throwing daggers in my direction, as if challenging me to sit over there.

Well, she definitely has a problem with me.

There was another empty seat next to a guy. I looked at the teacher and pointed to that seat. “Why not that one? I think I’ll get along better with a guy.”

Mr Gorilla frowned at me. “I know your record from your previous school, so I’m warning you, Kim Jonghyun, you follow my orders.” He said quietly, but making sure the rest of the class heard him.

I groaned, another teacher that hates me. Wonderful, I thought as I made my way to the seat next to the girl.

“Hi! I’m Lee Yoo Mi! Nice to meet you!” she smiled at me.

I ignored her and found that the teacher had his back to us, so I flipped him off, serves him right for trying to ruin any hopes of me having a good reputation.

Next to me, Yoo Mi giggled.

And so did all the other girls in class.

Except for one that is.

Jung Hye POV

He probably thinks that he is Casanova or something what with all the girls in class trying to get his attention. Giggling at every single thing he did.

Even when he flipped the teacher off.

I mean, seriously? That’s just wrong, since when did our school promote degrading our teachers?

That just made me sound like a teacher’s pet, which I’m not. Actually I’m quite the opposite as the teacher probably doesn’t even know my name, but that’s beside the point, just look at these girls, even Yoo Mi is under his spell!

Honestly, I admit he is good looking, but come on, doesn’t personality count at all?!

Couldn’t they tell that he meant trouble when the teachers practically told the class that he had a record?

And not a very good one at that?

He was probably expelled for causing too many love struck girls to cry.

“Quiet!” The teacher called, “Now that all the commotion has died down,” he began saying as he glared in the direction of Jonghyun.

Never have I ever liked this teacher as much as I do now.

“I know this is the start of a new semester, however your exams for college entry is coming up so I don’t expect any of you, at all, to slack off. Thus I will be handing out a new assignment task today. It is a research task and I will be handing out sheets now.”

Screw what I said, I don’t think I will ever like him at all.

“This tasks requires you to pair up with somebody else.”

Yoo Mi and I instantly gave each other looks. Of course I would pair up with my best friend!

“With the person next to you.”

Yes! I’d be with Yoo Mi for sure! I turned around and smiled at her, “Yay we’re-“ I began saying when, “Mister, does that mean I’m with Yoo Mi?” Jonghyun asked, putting his hand up. Say WHAT?! Hands off Yoo Mi, she’s mine! But when I looked over to her, her eyes were sparkling at the prospect of being partners with Jonghyun.

The teacher adjusted his glasses. “Yes.” Some of the girls moaned in despair.

Yoo Mi turned over to me. Sorry Jung Hye! She mouthed, trying to look apologetic even though it was obvious she was secretly glad.

I mouthed back: Traitor!

Yoo Mi gave me a sorry smile, and from behind her, there was Jonghyun, waving at me with a smirk on his face.

Argh, he gets me so pissed!  I scowled and turned the other way, to the other person sitting next to me. I tapped him on the shoulder.

“Hi, I’m Jung Hye, and I think you’re going to be my partner?”

As he turned around and gave me a cute and startled look, I realised just how young he looked. Was he even meant to be in this class?

“Eh? Oh right! Haha, hi Jung Hye! I’m Lee Taemin!” He said as he beamed up at me.

He looked so cute that I had to resist the urge to squish his cheeks.

Now, why have I never realised he was in my grade before?


A/N: Thank you all for the comments and subscriptions, we appreciate everyone of them <3

hehe so it seems like things have heated up a bit... ;) LOL ok maybe not that much. XD Thanks for reading!! Please enjoy the rest of this fic too XD