Chapter 36 - Passionate-Sudden Kiss.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-juI4b7YeY  [Rainbow - Kiss.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


You and Simon walk home, Jonghyun couldn't come because mom told him to go to Seoul to buy something for her. So on your way home, you plugged your ears with earphones. You were feeling the beat of the music, when Simon decide to pulled you earphones and ruined your mood.

"What?" You ask, annoyed.

"Lets take the shortcuts!" He point direct to the thick woods.

You snigger "There is no such thing as a shortcuts here!" you convinced him. You start walking again, and you didn't hear any footsteps anymore behind you, you turn around and Simon wasn't there "Simon! Simon!" you growled.

As you turn back to your front he was standing there "Boo!" he scared you. You smacked his arm "Don't you ever do that again!" 

"Were you worrying about me?" He raised his brow, playfully and fold his arms up to his chest.

You smirk "Tse~ What are you talking about?" start walking again.

Simon stopped you "Lets take the shortcut please!" he beg, acting like a little kid.

"There is no such thing as that! Now shut up and walk!" You command.

He still stood there, you move to the side, he moves. You groaned "Urgh! What now?"

"Lets make a bet!" He slyly grinned. You gave up "Fine!"

"If there is a shortcut, I want you to kiss me on the lips!" he place his bets prize. You breathe in annoyance and you made faces "Urgh! Fine! But if there is NO shortcut, I want you to do all of my chores at home!" you said "Deal?" you raised your brow.

"Deal!" Simon smiled from ear to ear.

Both of you went and walked through the woods to walk on the so call 'shortcuts'. You were walking on big, slippery rocks; suddenly you slipped, and Simon was fast enough to caught you. You fell on his arms, his eyes met yours, both of you were blushing already. Simon cleared his throat as he put you down on your own feet "Ahem~ Are you okay?" He asked, looking at you warily.

"I'm fine! Thank you" You said, slightly smiled.

After 5 minutes of walking,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter