Chapter 37 - The Past is Past.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?siATqkN2K_E&v=Du-1RVFpNDw  [Nell - Hopeless Valentine.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________


Simon and the rest are getting to know each other, then he decided to pull you to sit next to him, holding you by your waist. 

Gina, Boa, Hyuna eonni and Amber gaped at the way Simon pulled you.

"What are you doing?" You asked, whispering to his ear, and trying to loose his grips from the waist.

"Tell me more about Kimmy!" Simon said, sweetly making the eonni heart melts.

"Well~ She is a straight forward type of person, she is amazing in singing in fact she won this year talent show title, she is funny, and cute!" Boa eonni state out the point.

"Anything else from her usual self?" Simon wanting to know more. You nudged him lightly on the stomach and giving him the look of *What-the-hell-are-you-doing?* 

Everyone was thinking, "Ah! When we had the sleep over-" Sungmin stopped talking when you gave him a death warning glare "Nevermind!" Sungmin cleared his throat.

"No~ no come on! Tell me what happened?" He insist. You already signal everyone not to say a word. "Please!" Simon beg, with his cute face.

Gina eonni gave in "We had truth or dare game, then it was Donghae and Kimmy's turn, so we dared Donghae to kiss Kimmy!" ... "On the lips!" Boa eonni also gave in "So Both of them kissed each other!" Gina eonni finished explaining, your face has turned red and you were about to cry. Donghae and Jaejoong just sat there in front of you and Simon listening to the past. They also looked uneasy.

You turned your face to the other side, and breathe in carefully. But thank god there is a phone call, you shoved Simon's hand's off your waist and walked inside, and pick up the phone.

You took a deep breath "Hello!" you said.

"Kimmy-ah! Are you at home already? I tried calling your cell phone, what's wrong?" Jonghyun's voice on the other line, worrying about you.

"Ah~ oppa! Yeh~ I'm home, oh! My phone is in the room! Where are you now?" You asked him.

"Oh ok! I'm on my way back, but there is a lot of traffic here in Seoul!" he said, sound upsetting. "Baby sis! I might be home late, I'm so sorry!" he apologized

"Aniyo~ It alright! I'm fine!" you tell him not to worry.

"Did mom tell you that she went to work?" He asked.

"Yeah! She wrote it on a note! Just come home safe okay!" You told Jonghyun, when you were about to break down and cry.

"Okay~ Take care okay! I love you sis!" Jonghyun said, he sounds little happy after hearing your voice.

"Yeah okay! you too! Love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter