Chapter 40 - You Have A Brother?!?!

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30-eKbQsNbI  [Evol - Magnet.] (Listen and enjoy! Doesn't match? Change to a different one then.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________


"haachoo~" you sneezed gaining all of their attentions "Bless you!" they said in unison.

You tried to get out from the pool, Simon was there in front of you squatting "want a help to get out?" he teased.

"What do you think?" sarcastically said "Okay!" Simon held out his hand for you to get out.

As you get out from the pool Simon covered your top body with towel, suddenly he pulled you closer to him then Simon briskly kiss you on the lips without warning.

Everyone gasped, the girls widened their eyes, Hae and Jae's were the same as everyone surprised and shocked. You pushed Simon as quick as possible "What are you doing?" the voice of your tone tensed.

You turned to your side where everyone was still looking. You saw Hae and Jae's muscles winced, their fist were clenched. Hae gritted his teeth, he looks like he was about to come over you and punch the crap out of Simon's face. 

There was silence wandering, thank god Boa eonni noticed it "AWWW~ so cute!" she said, clapping her hands. You were there standing still like a statue, gaping over the scene, you held your breaths then you walked in the house without facing anyone.

You ran straight to your room, showered again and changed to a comfortable clothes. You were searching for your phone when you realized that its at the pool area. You head downstairs and went to the pool area, no one was there anymore 'weird' you thought 'maybe they went shower' you walked out to the chair where you were sitting confidently, and grab your phone. 

When suddenly a cold breeze hits your back, you flinched and turn around. Nothing was there 'Just the wind'  you assure yourself. You walked back in the house, then a sudden door bell rang *DING DONG* 'JONGHYUN!' you felt relief and drop your shoulder.

You just opened the door without even glanced a bit to the intercom. *BAAM!* you opened the door and there was a guy stood there with his back facing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter