Chapter 4 - Little Showdown.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So the bell rang for lunch break.

"So where do we go now?" you asked the three of them when you got out of the class. They chorused "Cafeteria!" in unison "Lets go!" Amber link her arm with yours.

4 of you walked away from the English class room, but then suddenly Tiffany and her little group walked pass in front of you guys and stopped you from where you're going. Tiffany warned you "This isn't over yet!" with her index finger near your face. You reply with confident "Bring it on!" and walked close to her face.

She walked away pissed off as ever. You're thinking that you're the first person in this school that has ever made her mad in her entire life before, according to the expression of the other students in the hallway.

Behind you Amber, Sungmin and Dongwoon were shocked by your bravery and how your confidence made Tiffany and her group ticked off.

"You better watch your back from now on." Sungmin pat your shoulder. "Wow! Just wow Kimmy! You should be our hero in this school." Amber praise you.

In the Cafeteria.

Your new group of friends F11 saw the 4 of you, they waved you over to their usual lunch table. You guys sat in one big round table. You, Dongwoon, Amber and Sungmin greeted the rest "Hey!" They greet back in unison "Hey!"

Boa asked you "How was your first class? Bad? Good?"

Before you start talking Dongwoon, Amber and Sungmin start telling them what happened in the English class. Sungmin, Amber, and Dongwoon talked at the same time and the others didn't understand what they were trying to say. So you cut them and explain bit by bit.

You said "Well I got in the class, the teacher asked what my name was and so on. Then I asked the teacher if I were to say more about me. So she said yes and said that I looked different, I asked her how different am I? Then out of nowhere Tiffany suddenly said 'different as in ugly!'. Since I'm not the type of person that let other people step on me, I talk back saying 'Thank you, it's a god gift to me for being ugly!" Boa and Gina sunbae gaped at you "I didn't finish yet, after I said that I added more. Saying 'Maybe  you should take a look at yourself first in the mirror before saying that to me.' Then I smiled at her, which make her more pissed off." you sigh. "Since I didn't care, I just smile. The teacher said 'ok, that's enough' and showed me, my sit; so I went to my place and sat down. That's it!" you shrug like it was nothing. But it was more than nothing to the rest of the students.

Gina asked "You sat next to who?" You answered her "Oh! I sat between Dongwoon and Amber and in front of Sungmin's seat!" then you explained again "So I sat next to them, I was super happy. Suddenly! Tiffany asked me a question in English, she thought that I didn't understand a word she said. She thought she would humiliate me just like that 'So, you came from Seoul huh? and she added guess where I come from?' I look around the class and respond to her bluntly saying 'here?!' She looked angrier as ever! The other kids laughed. Then she said she came from America!" Before you said another word Siwon cut you and asked "Did you talk to her in English or Korean?"

Sungmin answered that question "She really answered it in English and it was perfect!" and said "you guys should have seen Tiffany's face, it was like :O" you guys laughed. You continued the story "So I said 'Oh! Really? Well you don't look American to me' and I looked around the class again and said 'you look almost the same as everyone else in this class, but with a different facial structures of course.' and I smiled. Everyone in the was like 'Woah!'"

Dongwoon cut and said "The most shocking thing is that we" he quotes the air "Me, Amber and Sungmin saw Donghae looked at Kimmy and smiled!" he said it in shocking-interesting tone and said "Seriously we never seen or saw him smiling at things like that!"

Everyone at the table chorused "Seriously?" in unison and looked straight at you, they were pretty shocked. Boa as a senior, same status as him too were surprise "Lee Donghae! As in LEE DONGHAE!!" added "HE SMILED?" You, Sungmin, Dongwoon, and Amber nodded innocently and smiled.

Hyuna cover before bugs flies in "Oh my god!" and asked "Did you put some spell or do anything?" added "Cause like all the girls in this school have tried everything, I mean EVERYTHING to make him talk especially SMILED!"

Kyuhyun impressively nodded "Guess she didn't do anything to make him talk or smile, just that she is different after all since Donghae can smile and looked at her deeply!" and smiled. The others agree and nod sincerely.

Suddenly you felt a breezy wind passed near your arm, you turned around and saw Donghae walked with his siblings going to their lunch table next to the window.

You looked at him and wonder 'If he actually smiled, probably soon enough he might talk.' Boa sunbae suddenly said "Oh! here they come!" You looked around confusedly asked them "Who?"

Leeteuk answered you "Kim Jaejoong and his friends!" added "Kim Jaejoong's family and Lee Donghae's families doesn't really like each other. That's what I heard, but I don't know the real story."

Yoseob said "Something must have happened between them!" shrugs. Gina sunbae adds "Kim Jaejoong and Lee Donghae used to be closed friend before you came here!" added more "Now, we don't know what happened." Dongwoon added more "Before summer break last year they were so close, the even looked like brothers, then after summer break we got back at school and noticed that they weren't talking to each other nor looked at each other. Whenever they did, they would look like they were about to kill each other."

Kyuhyun completed Jaejoong facts "Jaejoong is the only child, if you didn't know!" The info were a lot to take in, but hey! You wanted to know them.

So Jaejoong and his friends walked in the cafeteria, you turned to look at Donghae if he would ever move his head or body. But unfortunately he didn't move a bit, the only people that move a bit somehow like fidgeting were his siblings.

In your eyes Jaejoong and Donghae looked like they have a deep secret kept between them.

All the girls there is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter