Chapter 2 - Explore.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is a beautiful day to be outside. It's sunny and kind of windy, but sadly your mom had to start working today. You're sitting at home all alone wondering what to do, should you blast your music as loud as it can be? or sleep? hmm?

Somehow your body and mind were just too bored to sit around the house, you then decided to go out alone. Wonder around town since you and your mom are new here 'Instead of just wasting time at home doing nothing! I could go meet people, shop for a few things or get to know guys if there's cute guys it would be even better. It is call exploring, isn't it?' your silly brain thought for a moment, you laughed to yourself for even thinking like that.

You washed your face. Dress up, went downstairs, you wrote a small message and put it on the fridge saying "Mom! I went out, I'll be back later! I'm bored, so you wouldn't mind right? xoxo :)" putting a smiley face and kisses/hugs at the end and smile to yourself. You checked all the windows and doors if they were locked. After making sure, you finally head out.

You began walking, the mid-end summer air was nice. The wind blew towards you and it made you look like a model for a second. As you walk along the road, your mind was suddenly busy with unanswered question 'How did mom get that house?', 'What did she do to get the house?', 'What is she not telling me?' and much more question to asked.

----------------------------------------

As you neared the town, you saw little kids smiling happily, running around while holding their balloons 'so cute' you thought. You saw a small grocery and went towards it.

Entered grocery store.

Just when you entered the store, people looked at you weirdly like *who is that girl?*.

You didn't care what they were thinking, you went further inside the store to the drinks area and took out a cold beverage and a cold water, and took some chips and candies. You went to the cashier and paid, suddenly the cashier asked "Are you new here?" and then one of the customer cut in the conversation "Or are you just on holiday here?"

You blinked nervously and replied "Ah.. um... Me and my mom just moved here yesterday." added " And yes, we are new here." You end it with a smile. Another one of the people in the store said "Oh yeah! They just moved in here yesterday." and added "In the big house, near the intertwine woods right?"

You nodded "Yup!" with a smile. Other people in the store gasp in horror, their face suddenly turned pale. You looked at everyone; confuse. 'Is something wrong with that place?' you questioned yourself. Then you ended the conversation "Nice to meet all of you!" and bowed your head with a smile, and you went out of the store quickly.

As you looked around town, the person from the store catches up with you. He greeted "Hello again!"

"Hello!" you greet back and smile. He doesn't look old like the rest of the people in the grocery store earlier, he looks more like your age. "This is awkward." He said chuckling and introduced himself "My name is Lee Sungmin." added "What's yours?"

You smiled again "My name is Kim Mi Cha" it's awkwardly quite again "Hmm...Do you have a nickname?" He nods "Yup, just call me min or Sungmin or minnie!" he laugh at the end. You giggle "Oh okay~" and comfortably called him "Sungmin~" with a smile.

He smiled and asked the same question, and you replied him "Well, just call me Kimmy!" He chuckle "It's cute, and it fits you, but may I know why?" you thanked him "I don't know, my mom always call me that. Maybe be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter