Chapter 1 - Arrival.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today you and your mom shift house again for the 8th times, so this time you just hope that you guys will stay forever. You have never stop shifting house since you were 11. You hope and wish that this is the last time that you'll be shifting houses again, you are now 17; you wanted to stay at one place. Its tiring to pack and unpack all the times. You needed a break!

In the car

"Mom! Where is the house?" you asked her.

She answered "hmm~ there!" nodding at the house.

It was evening, the skies are getting darker.

After what seems like forever, some shiny lights start shimmering among those tall and big trees and then there appear the house became visible to your eyes.

The house has lights on every where.

Your eyes were as wide as an egg, but you were too shock to realize it. Since your mom saw your reaction she just chuckle "You know, if you don't stop staring at the house like that your eyes will pop out of the socket by itself." she laughed by herself as if it's the most funniest joke ever. You narrow your eyes upon her and exclaimed "WHAT IS THIS?" as you were about to burst in tears. "How are we going to pay the rent?" you asked her while she was trying to say something.

She laugh again and answered "What rent?" quickly add something before you turn into a hulk "This is our house now!"

Your jaw was about to drop as you asked her " WHAT! " in loud tone with a confuse face.

"THIS. IS. OUR. HOUSE. NOW, my dear Kim Mi Cha" said slowly, so you can understand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter