Chapter 21 - 5 Minutes talk.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and the rest had finish packing, all the bags are now on the hotel bellman's cart.

It's time to check out. You, Donghae and Jaejoong were going to the sitting area when someone abruptly grasp your arm softly "Kimmy-ah!" a voice called. You turned around to face the person, and as you turn around it was your father.

You gasped "Mom~" You called your mom. Your mom turn to face you "What is it Kimmy?" You point your finger at him, then your mom came by to you "I called him to come here, to talk to you." she said, calmly trying as hard as she can to not make you mad.

"Why would you call him?" You asked angrily.

"I want things to get better with you both." She explained.

"Why would I want to do that mom? If he wants to know me well, he would've done that long time ago! Not after 17 years going on 18!" You exclaimed while looking at him in disgust, you snatch your arm away from his grip and storm off outside.

"KIMMY!" he shouts your name for you to turn around, instead you just ignore him.

"Donghae-ah, Jaejoong-ah can you both go after Kimmy! I'm so sorry." your mom asked.

Jaejoong and Donghae shook their hands "No problem!" Jaejoong said "Please don't apologize!" Donghae plead.

You didn't actually ran off far this time, you just ran to the small park near the hotel "Kimmy-ah!" Donghae calling your name.

"Hm?" you sounded upset as you were sitting on the swing, slowly moving back and forth "I'm sorry for being a brat, I know I always troubled you both and all." Your head hung, depressingly.

Both of them sat on the swing each side from you, you were in the middle "You know! Everyone has their own problems, I happened to have mine, Donghae happened to have his, and you this and that! So no need to apologize." Jaejoong say it in soothing way. Donghae nodded his head agreeing to Jaejoong's word as he pats your back "Let's go now! The mothers are waiting." Jaejoong widened his eyes and laugh, you and Donghae laughed too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter