Chapter 13 - Surprise Meeting.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You took a deep breath, you stood up, you grab your purse and you put your money on the table. But before you walk out of the restaurant, you give a cold look at Sungmin "Thank you for the lunch." you quickly apologize to the rest, and finally dart out of the restaurant.

Just as you step outside, you didn't actually went home. You had called your mom instead to make sure where she was, so you can go. She said that she's still at her office, so you made a quick decision and went to her office instead of home.

After 5 minutes of walking, you at last arrived at her fashion office. The receptionist greet you "Annyeonghasaeyo, welcome to SM Fashion Industry. May I know who you're looking for?"

You slightly bow "Mrs. Jun Ei please." smiled. "Um...Do you have an appointment with her?" The receptionist ask while searching through little papers on her desk.

"I'm her daughter, Kim Mi Cha." you smiled with your eyes. "Oh, Mi Cha. Yes, she told us that she has one daughter." The receptionist smiles "Sure, you can go ahead to her office. Go straight and turn left, her name is on the door." She bow "Thank you." You smiled.

Before you enter your mom's office, you knocked the door first. She didn't answer, you poked your head in the office and saw no figure of your mom, so you enter the room and waited for your mom. While waiting you went to the computer on her desk and browse the net, play with the chair, spinning around like a kid, singing. You pout in boredom and slouch your arms and head on the desk.

The door abruptly opened, which made you jumped a bit. Your mom walked in the office "Aww Mimi honey, what's wrong? You look upset. Did something happened?" Your mom raised her quizzical eye brows.

You put on a force smile "Nothing happened, I just miss you." You pout cutely, and went over her to hug her.

She hugs you back "I miss you too little lady." added "You look nice today." She eyed you up and down.

You beamed "Thank you. Are you done with work?" you look at the files on her hands. Your mom went to her desk chair and shook her head, pouting. You slowly sit on the opposite chair in front of the desk and pouted too

Suddenly a lady walk in your mom's office "The fashion show tonight is going to be amazing!" The chair was big, it covered your figure. You poked your head beside the chair, to look at the door.

The pretty lady looked at you, batting her lashes questionably and glance at your mom Your mom smiled and introduced you "Mrs. Lee, this is my daughter Kim Mi Cha." You got up from the chair and bow to the lady "Annyeonghasaeyo~" and smiled.

The lady smiled happily "Omo, she's so cute. I thought she was a little girl." added "I bet that when she walk beside you, people say you both are sisters." and laughed heartily. You smiled at the comment without making it look awkward.

She introduced herself "I'm Mrs. Lee." added "You have a beautiful smile. Jun Ei-ah your daughter is so beautiful. Can I keep her?" Both of the mother laughed as if it's so funny, you just put on your smiled.

"Mrs? But you look young." You furrowed your brow. "Oh, non-sense. But I'm flattered, I have a son same age as you." She smiles again. Whenever she smiles you have these feelings that you might have seen those sweet smile before, but where you question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter