Chapter 32 - Beautiful Stranger.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncEyF5EYQDQ  [Nell - Beautiful Stranger.] or you can play F(x) Beautiful Stranger. ^^
________________________________________________________________________________________________


Your first subject was no other than English class with Amber, Dongwoon, and Sungmin, and mischievous Donghae. And those plastic people.

You enter the class tiredly. "Kimmy-ah! Whats wrong? You use to be the life of this class?" The teacher asked.

"Huh? Oh~ I'm just sleepy!" You reason her.

The class didn't start yet, because the class had to wait for the mean girls. So you got bored and put your arms on the table and laid your head on them, looking at the window beside Amber. The clouds looked melancholic, it was about to rain. 

"Yo! What's wrong with you?" Amber whisper. Your big brown eyes look at her and shook your head "Nothing~"

Donghae who use to sit in front of Sungmin switched his place to sit in front of Amber. He seems to noticed that you were lifeless now, you didn't seem to enjoy your life anymore.

As you were still laying your head on the table, you could hear all the students heart beat and their blood rushing into every part of their bodies. You were starting to feel uncomfortable. You could even hear chalk cackling on the board from 5 rooms away, birds chirping from a tree miles away from school. 'URGH! My head hurts!' You almost teared up, but you didn't.

Then the class door sprung open "Oh! Were you all waiting for me?" Her squeaky voice was now like on a high volume to you. You didn't raise your head, everyone suspects that you're sleeping.

After while you got the sense of something coming to you, you eyed Amber's expression that display scared, you raised your head and caught the ball that was being thrown by Tiffany. You exhale sharply "You think you'll be able to get me? Tiffany? Think twice before you do something!" added "Oh! Right! You never think! Next time if you start throwing a ball at me again, I'll throw you instead into the dam with full of leeches!" Your voice gave off the hint of a threat but on your face appears a smile "Trust me! When I say I'll throw you! I mean it!"

Everyone gasped especially her, to the way you threatens her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter