Chapter 52 - Make Up or Make Out?

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-nRjMCp-k  [Ailee - The Evening Sky.]
________________________________________________________________________________


You woke up the next day, around afternoon with red-swollen eyes. Jonghyun and your mom is in Japan at the moment. You had no idea where Donghae and Jaejoong are so you thought they're probably busy. Yookwon left yesterday evening and haven't bother you yet. In the house there's only you and Simon. You miss F11 too, the last time you spoke with them was when they found out about your brother. 

'What am I going to do today?' You groan as you step away from your bed. You washed your face and head to the kitchen. 

When you enter the kitchen Simon was already there, cooking breakfast. He spun around to fill the plate with scramble eggs and met eyes with you. You froze for a moment and walk back to your room. Simon was about to say something, but looks like he didn't have those chance. 

'Next time! Shower first then head to the kitchen, it takes time!' Your subconscious advice, you heave a sigh.

After half an hour you spent time in the bathroom, you were taking your precious time by playing with the bubbles in the bath tub. When you're done, you went out of the bathroom with only towel cover from your torso down to your thigh, half of your hair was damp. Someone was in your room and that someone is Simon himself. 

He was wondering on what you were doing, so he decided to check your room. Your eyes met his, your cheeks flushed and scream "What are you doing here?!" You grab the closest clothes to cover you.

Simon quickly look away and blush. He clears his throat "I-I was wondering why you weren't going downstairs so~" He stutters. 

"I'm still here, Yookwon didn't kidnap me yet. So can you please leave." Simon left your room within a blink of an eye. 

You sigh and drop on the floor, panting. 'I. CANNOT! I cannot believe he saw me in THIS!' You look down at yourself in towel. So you quickly get dress and head back downstairs. 

He was sitting in the living room. You glare at him "I'm downstairs now! Happy!" You rolled your eyes and strode lazily to the kitchen.

You were busy laying out all the ingredients that your about to cook, when Simon handsomely leaning his body on the wall while crossing his arms on his chest. 

"What are you cooking?" You grind your teeth and rolled your eyes "Chicken pasta." You turn on the stove's heat for one pot to soften the noodles.And began cutting slice like on the chicken , and chop some onion and garlic and slice some cucumber. Then you break the egg in one bowl and pour some bread crumbs on other bowl, you wanted the chicken to be crispy. 

Simon watch you attentively 'She cooks well.' A smile forms on his face. You eye him up and down weirdly 'What does he want?' Then on the corner of your eyes, you notice him striding closer to the cooking area. 

When you snap your head to him, he was already beside you, so close you had to flinch and give space in between you guys. You sigh and continue frying the chicken. Then the oil starts popping for no reason, one drop on your hand, you quickly turn on the tap water and hiss.

Simon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter