Chapter 53 - Simon is Mystery.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK1g7vdcr9U  [Teen Top - Missing You.] (Dnt know if it match. Jst listen.)
_______________________________________________________________________


"I miss Jonghyun oppa and mommy~" Your first words when you woke up. You grab your phone and turn it on 'School~' You sigh.

Then you blush scarlet when you remember the thing that happened last night with Simon. 

So you get up and head to shower and head to kitchen and Simon had prepare the breakfast. 

"Wah~ You don't have to cook every single day, you know." You gave him a half smile. 

He smile back "I want to, plus you have to eat. You look skinny!" He points at your body. 

“Okay, I’m done eating! Let’s go to school now!” You pull Simon out of the house. You lock the door and when you turn around, you accidentally hit Simon’s back.

You pout and slightly push him aside “What’s wrong with you?” Then you stood beside him and look at his stern face “Did you saw some ghost?”

“Well~ It’s more likely the devil itself.” You arch your eyebrow and look in front; momentarily your eyes widen “I get what you mean now.” It was no other than the devil Yookwon.

Yookwon always start every conversation with a smirk “Well, good morning to both of you!” He chuckle “I see you guys made up~”

“I told you that I’ll get the answer from Simon himself. He’s an honest guy.” You look at Simon straight in his eyes “I trust him.” And smile.

Yookwon snicker “Sure, whatever you say. Just because he’s honest now, doesn’t mean he was before. Trust me, I was his old friend. Though I am deceitful, but I am still honest whenever I must. You don’t know what he was before this.” He pause for a moment “Before MiYoung appear in his life.” He slyly grins and walks away in a blink of an eye.

You face Simon “What is he talking about now?” a frown slowly forming on your face.

“I’ll tell you everything when we get home, after school. But not now, I promise you that I’ll tell you.” Simon held your hands. You nod and start walking to school.

On your way to school, questions have bombarded itself in your head ‘Who was he before this?’ … ‘What is he keeping from me?’ … ‘Is there more side of him that I don’t know?’ … and lastly ‘God! Why did you send him for me?’ You sigh heavily.

“What’s wrong?” Simon notice. You blink momentarily and face him “N-Nothing~” and fasten your pace.

‘She’s doubting me~’ Simon sigh as he watch you fasten your pace. As if you were running away from, and didn’t want to speak to Simon forever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter