Chapter 10 - Truth or Dare.

The Complicated Love Story of a Girl's Life! [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously…

They were in the pool already, then the doorbell rang *Ding Dong* everyone stopped for a moment and looked at the front door.
_______________________________________________________________________________

You giggle at their expression and went open the door. Donghae was set; you took him to the pool.

Everyone stop what they’re doing and heads turn to the person next to you. You raised your eye brows like *what?* raising your both arms. And to think that you forgot to tell them that Donghae is-were coming *face-palmed*

To clear the awkwardness in the air "Sorry I forgot to tell you all that Donghae came!" added "Be nice, be his friend, Donghae is cool!"

They all nodded, Siwon smiled "Come on Donghae, join us in the pool!" Boa and Gina eonni mouthed you "OH. MY. GAWD! Kimmy~" You laughed; Donghae asked "Where do I put my things?"

You pointed the chair that was next to the sliding door "Put it there!" and smiled. He nodded while smiling. Your heart melts even more *sigh* You went to the front door and checked if it's locked, and went back to the swimming pool.

You put your phone on the table, and then suddenly Donghae carried you like the bride posture and throws you into the pool. You stood up in the pool and looked at him like >_< But thank god you already put your precious phone on the table, or else someone dies. You all had fun, without realizing it's already dark.

You got out of the pool and looked at your phone’s clock and its 6:15 PM, luckily the pool lights turn on it self’s or else you have to do it yourself. Everyone got out of the pool and went change to new, warm clothes.

“I’m hungry.” Sungmin pats his stomach. “Who wants pizza?” you announced, all of them agree "Yes!"

"Okay, what do you guys want? Pepperoni? Seafood?” giving suggestion. They all think it through “Okay one pepperoni and one Hawaiian feast.” You nod; agreeing since both flavor is your favorite "Okay! I'll make the call now."

You went to kitchen, and Donghae followed you. Donghae grab the phone "I’ll order it." You smile "Okay~" and hands him the phone. Donghae ordered and now you guys are waiting hungrily.

45 minutes later.

*Ding Dong* "The pizza is here peeps!" you shouted. Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Amber ran towards you and Donghae, and grabbed the pizza box and went to the pool area. Both of you and Donghae went back to the pool "We're eating here?" you asked them.

Kyuhyun nods "Yup!" You flop on the chair and start munching the pizza.

Out of nowhere Gina eonni squeals "Ooo! There's a bonfire patio fireplace!" added "You didn't tell us you have one of them."

You shrugged "I didn't know I had one." and laughed. You lit it up and you guys were warm than before.

While eating you guys talked about things. Everyone else is still eating except you and Donghae because you guys are done. At last everyone is done eating, and then Dongwoon suggest that we should play "Let’s play Truth or Dare game!"

They agree including Donghae, except you “I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Why?” they whine in unison, and start making puppy faces. You gave up and play along, so you all played, then Donghae got dared by Boa eonni.

Boa eonni d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter